Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Aure0lin View Post
    one of these days our god emperor trump will finally pull the last american troop out of europe and leave you to be feasted on by the russians like we always should've done
    I welcome Russian pussy.

    They got an issue in Russia where there are more women than men, so more thirsty hoes is welcome.

    Comment


      Originally posted by King Solomon View Post

      I welcome Russian pussy.

      They got an issue in Russia where there are more women than men, so more thirsty hoes is welcome.
      but i hear they've got some manly repressed homosexuals, better start practicing with ur local men now

      Comment


        Originally posted by Aure0lin View Post

        but i hear they've got some manly repressed homosexuals, better start practicing with ur local men now
        No thanks. Too tall for me; I like to be the Big Spoon ;)

        Comment


          Against my better judgment I;'m gonna make an actual on topic post here.

          As an American Jew I gotta say: Israel has lost its way under Netenyahu. And I say that in the same sense as America has lost its way under Donald Trump, or Europe has lost its way under this rising tide of right-wing populism.

          I support Israel. I support its right to exist in peace and security. I don't support its current actions or its current government.
          Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; December 18th, 2018, 03:45 PM.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
            Europe has lost its way under this rising tide of right-wing populism.
            Hey

            Fuck off
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

            Comment


              Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
              As an American Jew I gotta say: Israel has lost its way under Netenyahu.
              The only reason you think that is because you haven't started thinking of him as a video game villain.

              Comment


                Fuck Israel and the Zionist regime tbh.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by King John View Post
                  Fuck Israel and the Zionist regime tbh.
                  yeaaaaaaaaaah

                  wooooooo

                  Fuck Israel. I drink to that

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by King Solomon View Post

                    yeaaaaaaaaaah

                    wooooooo

                    Fuck Israel. I drink to that
                    Based as fuck

                    FUCK Israel
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                      Based as fuck

                      FUCK Israel
                      arab cock must be really tasty

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Aure0lin View Post
                        arab cock must be really tasty
                        Fuck ar*bs as well

                        praise the european man
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X