• Show
Clear All

Yall don't have Shwarama Pockets in Alabama

How do you live?

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
      Yall don't have Shwarama Pockets in Alabama

How do you live?
      It's Alabama dude. We basically just have a Chick-Fil-A on every corner and we all starve on Sunday when it's closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

It's Alabama dude. We basically just have a Chick-Fil-A on every corner and we all starve on Sunday when it's closed.
        Such tragedy

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post

no need to flirt we're all faggots here
          Yeah, I don't think anyone on the outside looking in is gonna dispute that, the circlejerking and smugness in this place rivals some of the worst regressive leftist websites out there.

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

I read about half the headlines. I do not see what your angle is by posting an array of links with no clear connection other than "HURR DURR ISRAEL DOING STUFF!"

So a few points to address it:

1) They are a country with a government. They will move, act and do deals with other countries and yes they will act against other countries. This is natural.

2) A lot of the titles smells like "sky is falling" conspiracy non-sense. Their claims do not line up with the current reality of Israel's and US's relations. If any of it was half true, the US would be against Israel.

3) There is far too many topics to address at once, in a single post. Pick a topic, pick a set of articles then discuss.
          The fact that Israel is clearly malicious and only sees the USA as it's bitch is my angle, you fucking brainlet! CHRIST, how far up one's own ass can someone be?!

1) The illegal apartheid state of Israel has only existed for 70 years and has already caused enough turmoil to rival countries that have been around much longer.

2) Here we go again, how naive can someone be?! "OH, IF THEY'RE GUILTY, THEY'D BE PUNISHED!", I heard the same old excuse with the corruption of the Clinton crime family, god, it's like arguing with a fucking six-year-old child!

3) You can pick, but if you're just going to do one of these 2 things...

A. Think that you debunked my points by saying that my sources are false because my they aren't kissing Israel's ass.

B. Admitting that it's true but basically shrugging and going "SO WHAT?!".

...then there's really no point with arguing with you.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
          You got butthurt that people weren't happy about Jews being shot in the middle of temple. You're the last person on this forum to bitch about race relations.
          What in the flying fuck are you even talking about?!

Originally posted by Thar View Post
          Bringing back guest posting was a mistake.
          You: "WAAAAAAAAHHHH, I no longer have a circlejerk bubble, so the admin should get rid of guest posting again!"

Grow the fuck up, sugartits, there are people with different opinions out there, accept it.

Originally posted by Helly View Post

As a staunch genetic determinist and evil racist, I would like to just offer my two cents here.....If you want a discussion, you should probably refrain from the types of tactics you employed in the longer post. Even if it's not an actual gish-gallop (rapid-firing half-truths or plain untruths in the hope of overwhelming someine) it still comes off as dishonest. I mean really who the hell is going to be able to respond to 41 different points in a satisfactory amount of time.
          I honestly don't really care if anyone responds, the point was to show that my side has facts and sources and that we aren't just blindly talking out of our asses...

...but unsurprisingly, Kajin is just using the "If it ain't ABC, CBS, NBC, WaPo, HuffPo, NYT it's fake!" excuse that is extremely common for smug, self-righteous NPC's.
          Last edited by Cid; November 6th, 2018, 08:16 PM. Reason: combining posts

Comment

Don't make 5 posts back to back. We have a multi-quote function for a reason, use it.

Also, if you're the only guest that's going to be posting, I won't have much of a problem with turning off the guest function again. Stop spamming.

Comment

Don't make 5 posts back to back. We have a multi-quote function for a reason, use it.

Also, if you're the only guest that's going to be posting, I won't have much of a problem with turning off the guest function again. Stop spamming.
              I'm not overly familiar with this site's functions, so you'll have to forgive my ignorance on that matter.

Comment

Is it not Duck Butter?

If it isn't, that's gonna be depressing. It means there's two of them.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Is it not Duck Butter?

If it isn't, that's gonna be depressing. It means there's two of them.
                  Doesn't seem to be, but he's banned now.

Comment

He's banned now.
                    Good.

"Listen, Bubbs: hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit."
                    Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Yeah, I don't think anyone on the outside looking in is gonna dispute that, the circlejerking and smugness in this place rivals some of the worst regressive leftist websites out there.

The fact that Israel is clearly malicious and only sees the USA as it's bitch is my angle, you fucking brainlet! CHRIST, how far up one's own ass can someone be?!

1) The illegal apartheid state of Israel has only existed for 70 years and has already caused enough turmoil to rival countries that have been around much longer.

2) Here we go again, how naive can someone be?! "OH, IF THEY'RE GUILTY, THEY'D BE PUNISHED!", I heard the same old excuse with the corruption of the Clinton crime family, god, it's like arguing with a fucking six-year-old child!

A. Think that you debunked my points by saying that my sources are false because my they aren't kissing Israel's ass.

You: "WAAAAAAAAHHHH, I no longer have a circlejerk bubble, so the admin should get rid of guest posting again!"

Grow the fuck up, sugartits, there are people with different opinions out there, accept it.

I honestly don't really care if anyone responds, the point was to show that my side has facts and sources and that we aren't just blindly talking out of our asses...

...but unsurprisingly, Kajin is just using the "If it ain't ABC, CBS, NBC, WaPo, HuffPo, NYT it's fake!" excuse that is extremely common for smug, self-righteous NPC's.
                      are you always this triggered when ur not with ur /pol/ boyfriends

Comment

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post

Kaijin is what people call an NPC.

I thought the NPC meme was BULLSHIT until I saw people like Kaijin.
                        Eat a dick then choke on it, and die -- have a life changing experience that makes you into a better person than... whatever this is.

Comment

• P408370R
                          P408370R commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Please don't.

But why is an upstanding head-shaved, pale-skinned conservative gentleman such as yourself championing dirty Ayy-rabs anyway? Isn't that counterintuitive? Or could it be that Heebs rank below even Hajis in The Handbook, hmm?
                        Last edited by Oneiros; November 6th, 2018, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Oh... you were wanting to have a real debate? Not a shoutfest? Then change your fucking tone to a respectful one and then maybe people will take you seriously, eh? However if my post did trigger you, then that's your problem cause I haven't even attacking you as a person (yet?). I just poked the obvious holes in your "evidence" and that seem to set you off....brah... chill.

On to your points:

If Israel is as malicious as you say then stop voting Republican, lol. I'm serious! The US isn't sucking Israel's cock, they are sucking Jesus's cock! The whole reason the US backs Israel in just about everything is because of religion and which political party is hard core christians? Republicans....

1) Illegal in who's eyes? Britain had won that land in a war. They then decided to give it to the Jews. If you have anyone to bitch at about it, then bitch at them too!

2) See? More insults!

3) Oh I see, so you post a barrage of links for no reason other than to try to trigger people you knew you couldn't convince anyway. Why bother!?

There goes more insults...

You sir are a dick. Plain and simple. An Uncompromising, self centered, egotistical dick who believes he's right no matter what. If I had 1,000 pages of legit, certified, undeniable proof that whatever you claim was fake. You would still believe you were right.

At least I have the guts to try and learn the other side, to try and understand people and their reasoning on the other side of any debate. You however, don't give a shit. If it doesn't match with your world view it is wrong. This is your problem, this is why no one listens to you.

Comment

I thought they called that "fasting" in the south?

Comment

Eat a dick then choke on it, and die -- have a life changing experience that makes you into a better person than... whatever this is.
                              tolerant and benevolent human being right there

People who call other people bad people lack such self-awareness lmao
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

• Kajin_Style
                                Kajin_Style commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Unable to see sarcasm in my posts, eh? Ashame.

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post

Kaijin is what people call an NPC.

I thought the NPC meme was BULLSHIT until I saw people like Kaijin.
                              Based

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

it's quiet a sight to behold
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                              I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

• Kajin_Style
                                Kajin_Style commented
                                Editing a comment
                                My #1 fan! How are you doing, son?

• Pocket Rocket
                                Pocket Rocket commented
                                Editing a comment
                                oh just watching you be an npc lol

ORANGE MAN BAD

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

ur a bad person lol

Comment

The US isn't sucking Israel's cock, they are sucking Jesus's cock!
                                ...Blasphemy aside, are you absolutely certain you know what a Jew is?

Comment

• Kajin_Style
                                  Kajin_Style commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  yes sir!

Damn, the guest got banned before I could respond. Oh well. Joke's on them.

Comment

What makes you a good person? Do you help the homeless? Do you teach African kids Java Script?

What makes you so good? You saying Trump sux and Israel is the greatest country of all time isn't making you a good person dude. Words don't matter, actions do, so suck on these nuts; prove that you're a good person by making my day.

Comment

Working...
                                  X