X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kajin_Style
    replied
    Originally posted by Cid View Post
    Trump just got another blow dealt to his business acumen. He criticized AOC for rallying against Amazon and said it would be bad for her, the city, and the state.

Yet Amazon just officially announced that it was still building a second HQ in NYC and this time is doing it without any financial incentives from the city or state. So... She forced a better deal for the people after all. lol
    Sounds like New York has the talent they need that they couldn't find elsewhere in other states. Ashame... if only republicans had allowed free education then maybe Amazon would've considered their poor states. :x

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied
    Trump just got another blow dealt to his business acumen. He criticized AOC for rallying against Amazon and said it would be bad for her, the city, and the state.

Yet Amazon just officially announced that it was still building a second HQ in NYC and this time is doing it without any financial incentives from the city or state. So... She forced a better deal for the people after all. lol

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
    Democrats released the Impeachment inquiry today. There's a lot of new evidence in it, one of which the news is picking up on which are phone records of Giuliani making calls to the Office of Management and Budget repeatedly, to Trump and others. Basically emphasizing how he help coordinated the money being with held from Urkaine. Article here goes over it: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...-phone-records

A summary of the report is here: https://intelligence.house.gov/report/

the link to the actual 300 page report is here: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...-_20191203.pdf
    Not only did they release the report, but they also voted to approve it and send it to the Judicial Committee for official review so they can decide whether or not (lol, they will) they will draw up articles of impeachment.

Leave a comment:

• Kajin_Style
    replied
    Democrats released the Impeachment inquiry today. There's a lot of new evidence in it, one of which the news is picking up on which are phone records of Giuliani making calls to the Office of Management and Budget repeatedly, to Trump and others. Basically emphasizing how he help coordinated the money being with held from Urkaine. Article here goes over it: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...-phone-records

A summary of the report is here: https://intelligence.house.gov/report/

the link to the actual 300 page report is here: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...-_20191203.pdf

Leave a comment:

• Kajin_Style
    replied
    Jesus christ... I knew they were stupid but I didn't know they were THAT stupid!

Leave a comment:

• Timeless Writer
    replied
    Last edited by Cid; November 30th, 2019, 02:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• J peth
    replied
    hot damn

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied
    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
    Had this this talk on Facebook, with a friend that wants to start a podcast.

"The Democrats wasted $40 million on this impeachment shit! Not a cent went to the citizens!"

Me: "Trump has wasted over $100 million golfing, also taxpayer money."

"Oh my God, nobody can have fun any more can they? Just let the man golf, for Christ's sake."
    Most republicans are hypocritical, idiotic, and above all, fucking faggots. Not the good kind of faggots either, mind you.

Leave a comment:

• OrganizationXV
    replied
    Had this this talk on Facebook, with a friend that wants to start a podcast.

"The Democrats wasted $40 million on this impeachment shit! Not a cent went to the citizens!"

Me: "Trump has wasted over $100 million golfing, also taxpayer money."

"Oh my God, nobody can have fun any more can they? Just let the man golf, for Christ's sake."

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...an-lincoln?amp

Holy shit. Lmao

Leave a comment:

• J peth
    replied
    What say ye Trump supporters? Trump has decided to start peace talks with the Terrorists and Afghanistan.
    It'll be interesting to see how fox spins this one.

I mean Trump's actions are now going alongside what they were ripping into Bernie for saying during the debates.

Leave a comment:

• Kajin_Style
    replied
    So now Trump has decided to resume peace talks with the Taliban, catching everyone by surprise.

What say ye Trump supporters? Trump has decided to start peace talks with the Terrorists and Afghanistan.

Also side note:

Trump did go to visit the troops over thanksgiving weekend and did sign a bill that supports Hong Kong. So that was nice. A broken clock is right twice a day, so Trump will eventually do something good once in the blue, this is me acknowledging them.
    Last edited by Kajin_Style; November 29th, 2019, 09:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pocket Rocket
    replied

Like I give 2 shits about Trump posting photoshopped pics of himself.

What I care about is the things he says, does and signs. Ya know, to better understand deplorables like you and why you love cheeto man so much. I'm adding all this data and testimony to my book I'm working on called:

"Why the uneducated voted for Donald Trump."

Should become the next new york times best seller. Though don't worry your little brain over it. I'll have the audio book out a few weeks later just for you.
    once I get my jimmy neutron fanfics published nobody is going to want to read you crying about trump misspelling confetti on twitter for 30 chapters

Leave a comment:

• Lord L'Zoril
    replied

What I care about is the things he says, does and signs. Ya know, to better understand deplorables like you and why you love cheeto man so much. I'm adding all this data and testimony to my book I'm working on called:

Should become the next new york times best seller. Though don't worry your little brain over it. I'll have the audio book out a few weeks later just for you.
    Like clockwork.

Leave a comment:

• Kajin_Style
    replied
    Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

Congrats on being the very first one to sperg out!

I imagine your boy Kajin won't be too far behind.

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied

Consider writing a strongly-worded letter to President Trump demanding better internet for the glorious state of Sweet Home Alabama, then.
    Done and mailed.

Leave a comment:

• Lord L'Zoril
    replied

Ha. Jokes on you, Facebook is down right now.
    Consider writing a strongly-worded letter to President Trump demanding better internet for the glorious state of Sweet Home Alabama, then.

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied

OK, Boomer. Should probably hop back on FB, so Shob can post more unfunny granddad memes directly to your Wall instead of defiling this auspicious topic any further.
    Ha. Jokes on you, Facebook is down right now.

Leave a comment:

• Lord L'Zoril
    replied

Didn't want you to feel left out.
    OK, Boomer. Should probably hop back on FB, so Shob can post more unfunny granddad memes directly to your Wall instead of defiling this auspicious topic any further.

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied

Congrats on being the very first one to sperg out!

I imagine your boy Kajin won't be too far behind.
    Didn't want you to feel left out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X