X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-Crisis Shob
    started a topic T5 Official Discussion: The Trump Presidency

T5 Official Discussion: The Trump Presidency

Well its official. Trump is president. So now we have an official thread for it.

This thread is for all discussion of presidential politics. For hopefully no more than the next 4 years.

Please enjoy responsibly.

• Cid
    replied
    Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

I wonder how many people try and get her to try to convince Trump to stop Tweeting...

...Probably a lot...
    At this point, I'm about 95% sure that the only times she sees him is when they're making public appearances together.

Leave a comment:

• RussianCoffeeAddict
    replied
    Originally posted by Cid View Post
    Imagine being Melania Trump right now.
    I wonder how many people try and get her to convince Trump to stop Tweeting...

...Probably a lot...
    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; July 16th, 2019, 06:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied
    Imagine being Melania Trump right now.

Leave a comment:

• RussianCoffeeAddict
    replied
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
    So #RacistPresident is trending today. Is anyone surprise? Anyone even doubt it still?
    I think Trump's just being an unsavory Uber Patriot on the matter, more or less; how much "The Squad" is guilty of the accusations levied against them as regards their views, IDK, and I suspect it's overblown...but as regards Trump's Tweets themselves...that's pretty much my thoughts.

On another note, Donald Trump has overplayed his hand...he's given Dems a unifying force to rally behind and forget their differences (...again).

Somewhat miffed about it too because I wanted to see where the piss fight between "The Squad" and everyone else in the DNC was gonna go, and now it's been cut short.
    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; July 16th, 2019, 06:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kajin_Style
    replied
    So #RacistPresident is trending today. Is anyone surprise? Anyone even doubt it still?

Leave a comment:

• Post-Crisis Shob
    replied

lmao... I can't... with fox news..
    ...its almost like their real problem with Obama wasn't his policies...

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied

Fucking love these types of videos. Sharing this one to my facebook page. If even one of my conservative friends watches it, it will be a victory.

Leave a comment:

• Post-Crisis Shob
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kajin_Style
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Poster Formerly Known as Teal
    replied
    hopefully they'll address Ps5/XBScarlett at the debates tonight

Leave a comment:

• Lord L'Zoril
    replied
    Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
    https://kotaku.com/sony-microsoft-an...p-s-1835878667

As part of its ongoing trade war with China, the Trump administration has proposed $300 billion in tariffs, or taxes on foreign goods, on most consumer goods. This would include a 25 percent tariff on video game consoles. “For those purchases that do go forward despite tariffs, consumers would pay $840 million more than they otherwise would have,” the console manufacturers argue, citing a report by the Trade Partnership Worldwide economic group.

how did america elect this man
    It's almost like actions have consequences and helping elect an orange dildo, now in the process of buttfucking you, isn't just Pepes and gam- well, guess you lot won't be playing very much of those now anyway. ;(

Leave a comment:

• Kajin_Style
    replied
    Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post

As part of its ongoing trade war with China, the Trump administration has proposed $300 billion in tariffs, or taxes on foreign goods, on most consumer goods. This would include a 25 percent tariff on video game consoles. “For those purchases that do go forward despite tariffs, consumers would pay $840 million more than they otherwise would have,” the console manufacturers argue, citing a report by the Trade Partnership Worldwide economic group.

Are you even surprised anymore?

Leave a comment:

• The Poster Formerly Known as Teal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Helly's Bottom Bitch
    replied
    Originally posted by Raniero View Post

Is this a joke? He was prepared to start a war because an overly expensive toy got shot down without even informing Congress and didn't consider causalities until the targets were minutes away from being bombed. He should have been asking about casualties and the possible consequences before he even authorized the strikes--illegal strikes. He nearly committed a war crime.

You know, assuming his entire story wasn't full of shit of course, because I doubt he didn't know a lot of people would die.
    Do you have any idea of what the USA government has been trying to do to Iran even before Trump became president?

This has nothing to do with an "expensive toy", it has to do with Iran itself. Do you know that it is under very harsh sanctions and has been for decades? The amount of effort the USA has put to hurt Iran?

Are you really this naive? War crimes don't apply to the USA, lol. It's a miracle (if true) that Trump stopped the strick at all. Assuming he wasn't bluffing all this time.

Leave a comment:

• Raniero
    replied
    Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
    Say what you want about Trump but it seems like he's not a complete. warmonger like say Bush. By what has been presented it seems like his administration was pushing him to start a war with Iran because of a downed drone, but the strike would kill 150 iranians so he decided not to strike because it was not proportional. At least this is what they have said.

Is this a joke? He was prepared to start a war because an overly expensive toy got shot down without even informing Congress and didn't consider causalities until the targets were minutes away from being bombed. He should have been asking about casualties and the possible consequences before he even authorized the strikes--illegal strikes. He nearly committed a war crime.

You know, assuming his entire story wasn't full of shit of course, because I doubt he didn't know a lot of people would die.
    Last edited by Raniero; June 21st, 2019, 09:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Helly's Bottom Bitch
    replied
    Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
    Hhhmmm

Leave a comment:

• Helly's Bottom Bitch
    replied
    Say what you want about Trump but it seems like he's not a complete. warmonger like say Bush. By what has been presented it seems like his administration was pushing him to start a war with Iran because of a downed drone, but the strike would kill 150 iranians so he decided not to strike because it was not proportional. At least this is what they have said.

Leave a comment:

• Post-Crisis Shob
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RussianCoffeeAddict
    replied

I had to check if that was real....... uggghhhh....

This kills parts of my soul and humanity I didn't think I had. I feel bad for the republicans cause they choose this guy to represent them.
    It says something about Trump's Twitter habits when not only Trump's opposition but every in-person Trump supporter I've met or know of wants Trump to throw his phone into a lake, lol.
    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; June 7th, 2019, 11:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X