X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We gotta vote for Bloomberg if we wanna have a future guys

Comment

New Hampshire democrats would rather die to an extinction level meteor than see Trump win re-election. lol wow.

https://time.com/5780556/meteor-poll...new-hampshire/

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
        New Hampshire democrats would rather die to an extinction level meteor than see Trump win re-election. lol wow.

TDS at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

implying they all wouldn't commit suicide anyway when trump wins again
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

So Roger Stone was going to get a 7-9 sentence until Trump spoke up and suddenly he is getting a lighter sentence but to be determined how long.

In retaliation to that 4 federal prosecutors resigned the day after.

Today now Barr says in an interview: "Trump's tweets make it impossible for me to do my job"

Further comments are --

I’m not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody ... whether it’s Congress, a newspaper editorial board, or the president,” Barr said. “I’m gonna do what I think is right. And you know … I cannot do my job here at the department with a constant background commentary that undercuts me.”

So how long until Barr is fired? Calling all bets!

Comment

So, Trump just gave a speech here in India, and I haven't seen anyone lie this much in a long time. I have no idea who told him India has 100 languages and 7 million people are visiting him. The stadium he gave his speech can hold a maximum of 150,000 people idk how he got 7 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                So, Trump just gave a speech here in India, and I haven't seen anyone lie this much in a long time. I have no idea who told him India has 100 languages and 7 million people are visiting him. The stadium he gave his speech can hold a maximum of 150,000 people idk how he got 7 million.
                I blame Fox News for this.

BTW, did he try to convince Indians that they need a "big, beautiful, SEXY- I mean, necessary wall...with my name on it..."...?

...Like, anywhere in the speech...?
                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 24th, 2020, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X