This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

...Yeah, I don’t like that. “I’ll just wait till I have stuff to strengthen my argument.” If that’s what she’s really going for.

That is some bad PR right there and frankly implies your existing argument to kick off the whole impeachment thing was shit (and if you knew it was shit to begin with...).

And isn’t it the Senate’s job to handle impeachment now? What gives her any real say in how and when the Senate conducts its trial now when the House already impeached him?
    Normally, I would actually agree. But since Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham haven't died yet, I'm fully on board with any underhanded tactics that Pelosi plays to at least force the Senate into conducting an actual trial, rather than just speedily holding a vote for the sole purpose of dropping the charges. With Bernie being screwed out of the nomination a second time due entirely to unfair media, it's quickly become apparent than integrity and honesty don't mean shit in politics.

Comment

i'd like to thank Trump for potentially letting me show off my fortnite skills in the upcoming WW3

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post
        i'd like to thank Trump for potentially letting me show off my fortnite skills in the upcoming WW3
        As long as you can build a tower bu jumping and putting ramps under yourself, you'll be fine.
        Originally posted by Wade
        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

On to other things...

Was General Soleimani really the guy that organized the embassy attack?
          No it was Hezbollah but they are Iranian funded. Iran leaders had claimed they had no part in it.

In other news...

Iran fires missiles at a US base. Mixed reports are coming in about the number of missiles and any casualties. Iran does claim responsibility for this.

Comment

Also the funeral to that Iran General that got killed is massive! So much so it had a stampede. I dare say bigger than Trump's inauguration crowd. :P

Jokes aside. A crowd that big tells me the people of Iran will be behind their government for a war with the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

No it was Hezbollah but they are Iranian funded. Iran leaders had claimed they had no part in it.
              Kind of figures they’d deny it.

Not sure how I feel about the killing of Soleimani.

On the one hand, I don’t like our wars in the M.E. Risking war with Iran is counterproductive to that.

On the other hand, I don’t feel like the US is obligated to tolerate somebody’s foot kicking (Soleimani’s had this coming for a long time with his record, I’m surprised he’s lasted this long), and a quick strike to remove said foot kicking is...in and of itself...not all that bad.

In other news...

Iran fires missiles at a US base. Mixed reports are coming in about the number of missiles and any casualties. Iran does claim responsibility for this.
              Welp...looks like this’ll go sour real fast...

Trump’s impulsiveness, if not aggressiveness in the context of his post-strike response, and Iran’s tendencies are the worst combo for avoiding a war.

I’d hoped the fallout would just be restricted to some harsh words and a little posturing, since it wouldn’t be anything less than that...but I guess not.
              Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 7th, 2020, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

As long as you can build a tower bu jumping and putting ramps under yourself, you'll be fine.
                Not only can i do that, i also got the John Wick skin unlocked. This much gamer energy has never been harnessed before by mortal men.

Comment

I was like thank god 2019 is over, it was full of protests allover the world, and what i get in 2020? on its 3rd day Trump kills some major commander of Iran and they are at war with each other.

Good start to new year, folks.

There was an Indian astrologer who said there might be a ww3 in 2020. He said it in 2012, at that time i was laughing at him, but now he might turn out to be correct.
                  Last edited by Flame Saber; January 8th, 2020, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                    I was like thank god 2019 is over, it was full of protests allover the world, and what i get in 2020? on its 3rd day Trump kills some major commander of Iran and they are at war with each other.

Good start to new year, folks.

There was an Indian astrologer who said there might be a ww3 in 2020. He said it in 2012, at that time i was laughing at him, but now he might turn out to be correct.
                    On the bright side, with the amount of fast food that The Donald consumes, it's highly unlikely that he'll survive another five years in office.

Comment

Don’s going the sanction route as a response to Iran’s counterattack (which didn’t really do anything besides give the US a scare; no casualties).

If the current course stays the way it is, we may end up avoiding the big one (a war with Iran).

Comment

Please stop encouraging these WW3 memes. This shit got old fast and it seems people are taking it too seriously...

The absolute worst outcome is that Iran gets fucked. A bad outcome for both parties involved (this wouldn’t be like Iraq for the US) and mostly for Iran, yes, but not exactly WW3, lol.
                        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 8th, 2020, 10:59 AM.

Comment

>sanctions
                          >no war

FUCK
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Please stop encouraging these WW3 memes. This shit got old fast and it seems people are taking it too seriously...

The absolute worst outcome is that Iran gets fucked. A bad outcome for both parties involved (this wouldn’t be like Iraq for the US) and mostly for Iran, yes, but not exactly WW3, lol.
                            You've come a long way since "free helicopter rides" huh?

or are you just more embarrassed about this one?
                            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

You've come a long way since "free helicopter rides" huh?

or are you just more embarrassed about this one?
                              Don’t know what you’re going for with this one and I frankly don’t care, lol.

The fact is, no one is gonna willingly pick a fight with the US to save Iran if we ever decided to fuck them up.

It’s just the perks of being the strongest military power with a fatass nuclear arsenal.
                              Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 8th, 2020, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Don’t know what you’re going for with this one and I frankly don’t care, lol.

The fact is, no one is gonna willingly pick a fight with the US to save Iran if we ever decided to fuck them up.

It’s just the perks of being the strongest military power with a fatass nuclear arsenal.
                                I'm just saying, you were never exactly the type of guy to take a political meme seriously, as though it were anything but a joke.

unless you were unironically into the idea of throwing communists out of helicopters. For a long stretch of your time on t5.

Comment

I'm just saying, you were never exactly the type of guy to take a political meme seriously, as though it were anything but a joke.
                                  Because I’ve been on other social media sites and there are legitimately some people whining about “the draft” and actually think WW3 might come of this. And not in the really obviously memey stupid way, lol.
                                  Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 8th, 2020, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Didn't you once say, you want to nuke middle east? And you are pro gun, and pro war guy.

Comment

Didn't you once say, you want to nuke middle east? And you are pro gun, and pro war guy.
                                      That was stupid shitposting I did like...years ago. (I’m still pro-gun though). I probably did it back on MVC, lol.
                                      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 8th, 2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Nah Iran, NK, Japan and Russia form an unlikely alliance while the US deploys their Gundams piloted by area 52 aliens and anime babes. All of which culminates in a shirtless Kim Jung un and Putin squaring off against Ultra Trump in a destroyed moon.

Comment

So apparently Trump backed out of an all-out conflict with Iran, although he did place new sanctions on them. I guess our little cheeto's growing up. Or he at least learned to listen to people.

EDIT: Oh, that's what Doc already mentioned, lol.
                                          Last edited by OrganizationXV; January 8th, 2020, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X