This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
    Oh that's not what I said. I care about the Geneva convention and do agree everyone, even terrorists should be treated fairly. However... I wouldn't have rallied against Bush at the time, I'd just disagree with his chosen methods. Bush was handling terrorists who attacked our country in a horrific way. Trump on the other hand is not handling terrorists, but poor helpless people. There's a vast distinction here.
    Nah. Bush (and Obama) dropped bombs on the heads of Afghani and Iraqi civilians just minding their own business in their own country. That's a far cry from deporting people who sneaked their way into a foreign country, yeah.

Originally posted by Cid View Post
    No, Obama is the Anti-Christ. Trump is God's chosen messenger. Get your Christian folklore right, fool.
    Barack Hussein Obama is just a mere mortal. A deadly terrorist, perhaps, but a mortal nonetheless. On the other hand, Donald Trump is fallen divinity: the literal reincarnation of Damien Thorn from The Omen.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post
      Nah. Bush (and Obama) dropped bombs on the heads of Afghani and Iraqi civilians just minding their own business in their own country. That's a far cry from deporting people who sneaked their way into a foreign country, yeah.

Wait wasn't that because they used civilians as human shields?

Regardless, I don't see why that might be an issue for anyone on the Right. Weren't they all for the Muslim ban? Some even wishing to round up all the muslims and ship them off the country. Yet because the military murders a few by accident with drones under Obama's orders, the Right suddenly gets upset over their deaths? That's a hard pill to swallow that they actually even cared about the muslims especially with the Alt-right nonsense.

EDIT: lmao... omg.. that Damien Thorn link is a gold mind of christian conspiracy. Another reason to stay away from the churches, crazy stuff like this. Trump can't be the anti-christ! He's too dumb.
      Last edited by Kajin_Style; December 11th, 2019, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Barack Hussein Obama is just a mere mortal. A deadly terrorist, perhaps, but a mortal nonetheless. On the other hand, Donald Trump is fallen divinity: the literal reincarnation of Damien Thorn from The Omen.
        Those are the the crazy christians, mate. All the sane christians know that Obama is the anti-christ.

Comment

I heard that Fox News reacted like dumbasses to the Ok Boomer meme or something which is hilarious and not surprising.

CNN decided to follow in their footsteps.

https://youtu.be/qsrWwmywoXQ

Lol.

...Cable news just doesn’t understand memes, man...

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
            I heard that Fox News reacted like dumbasses to the Ok Boomer meme or something which is hilarious and not surprising.

Lol.

He's not wrong in calling the meme stupid, though.

Even if the best light, Trump's campaign team is still comparing him to a mass murderer. lol

It was just a really dumb meme.

Comment

Sure.

He still reacts like a pansy, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Lol.

And you couldn't even post the Fox News reaction for us to enjoy. Shame on you. Now thanks to you I discovered something disheartening.

Fox has filed a trademark application for a TV show called 'OK boomer"
                https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/18/enter...rnd/index.html

I blame you for this.

Comment

Even if the best light, Trump's campaign team is still comparing him to a mass murderer. lol

It was just a really dumb meme.
                  But Thanos is the hero of that tale.

Comment

• Cid
                    Cid commented
                    Editing a comment
                    #ThanosDidNothingWrong

And you couldn't even post the Fox News reaction for us to enjoy. Shame on you. Now thanks to you I discovered something disheartening.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/18/enter...rnd/index.html

I blame you for this.
                  Ew, I can already imagine what the show is going to be. A 30 minute comedy that comes on every Tuesday, the lead will be a 65 year old white guy and the co-lead will be his neighbor a mid 20's minority. The show will be about the 20 year old constantly making terrible life decisions while the old white guy (whose own kids are at college and wife is dead) gives him sage life advice about how he did thing back in his day. It will be cancelled after the pilot episode.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Ew, I can already imagine what the show is going to be. A 30 minute comedy that comes on every Tuesday, the lead will be a 65 year old white guy and the co-lead will be his neighbor a mid 20's minority. The show will be about the 20 year old constantly making terrible life decisions while the old white guy (whose own kids are at college and wife is dead) gives him sage life advice about how he did thing back in his day. It will be cancelled after the pilot episode.
                      Nah, it's gonna be about a no-nonsense old white dude who's raising his fortnite-playing grandkid because his kids couldn't handle parenting. And every single joke is gonna be about how shitty everyone but the old guy is
                      Originally posted by Wade
                      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Nah, it's gonna be about a no-nonsense old white dude who's raising his fortnite-playing grandkid because his kids couldn't handle parenting. And every single joke is gonna be about how shitty everyone but the old guy is
                        It's so sad that I can picture the cast for this in my head.
                        Last edited by EnemyOfDaState; December 17th, 2019, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Impeachment day, folks.

Who gonna be watching the festivities with popcorn?

Comment

Impeachment day, folks.

Who gonna be watching the festivities with popcorn?
                            If Trump actually gets impeached (and removed from office), Pence will become President in name as well, so. Huh. The long game really paid off, eh?

Comment

If Trump actually gets impeached (and removed from office), Pence will become President in name as well, so. Huh. The long game really paid off, eh?
                              Trump won't get removed from office. But it sure is going to be hilarious watching him fume over how his legacy will be "least popular president in US history, third president to be impeached, irresponsible spending and broad tax cuts responsible for largest economic crash since 1930s, and used Twitter for unhinged rants."

Comment

Trump won't get removed from office. But it sure is going to be hilarious watching him fume over how his legacy will be "least popular president in US history, third president to be impeached, irresponsible spending and broad tax cuts responsible for largest economic crash since 1930s, and used Twitter for unhinged rants."
                                I think their plan is less to remove him from office since it will be nearly impossible, but more to try to get the public against Trump and GOP. I think it could very well backfire with Trump just getting "See it WAS a witch hunt!" ammo. And given how they are handling primaries, we could very well get a 2nd Trump term.

Comment

Originally posted by Chibz View Post
                                  I think it could very well backfire
                                  That is already the case. Fucking CNN of all places recently put out an article that less people want to see Trump impeached than before (something like 46% against the previous 51%) and it may very well continue to dwindle the longer the Democrats continue to push this farce.

That being said, those are still some Nixon numbers, lmao.
                                  Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; December 18th, 2019, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Trump just got impeached. Making history right here.

Originally posted by Chibz View Post

I think their plan is less to remove him from office since it will be nearly impossible, but more to try to get the public against Trump and GOP. I think it could very well backfire with Trump just getting "See it WAS a witch hunt!" ammo. And given how they are handling primaries, we could very well get a 2nd Trump term.
                                    Nah, I said it before and I'll say it again. The plan with impeachment has nothing to do with Independents or Republicans. Democrats need their own base to get fired up about voting in the general.

When the democratic base turns out to vote, they win. Every. Single. Time. The democratic party is a good bit larger than the republican party, so the math would work in their favor. The problem is always getting that base out, though. Young people are overwhelmingly liberal but also are the least likely to show up and cast a ballot. But in 2018, amid the Mueller investigation and Republican refusal to act, we recorded record turnout for young people. Highest it's been in decades. And the result was huge wins for Democrats across the nation. Pelosi is seeking to replicate that. And it's probably going to work thanks entirely to how badly Mitch McConnell has handled it so far.

Comment

Gotta say... Trevor is pretty spot on about this regarding Trump. (2mins long)

TLDR: Trump has the power to make people believe his shit don't stink.
                                      Last edited by Kajin_Style; December 18th, 2019, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Yes get his bitch ass out of there. Fucking up my taxes with his policies get lost orange bitch. Time to write some shit off again
                                        Last edited by 40 acres; December 19th, 2019, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X