• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
    Trump fucked up

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Except that whereas you guys believe he fucked up for not being involved enough in M.E. affairs, I believe he fucked up for being involved too much.

There’s a difference.
      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; October 12th, 2019, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Raniero
        Raniero commented
        Editing a comment
        In regards to Syria, he 100% fucked up in not being involved enough, because he just screwed our allies there and allowed a war to start.

Except that whereas you guys believe he fucked up for not being involved enough in M.E. affairs, I believe he fucked up for being involved too much.

There’s a difference.
      I haven't really posted any opinion on the matter, actually. I stated pretty clearly that I hadn't kept up with the whole Syria thing.

My meme was more in line with notion that Trump always fucks up pretty much everything he gets involved in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

Don't really disagree with the overall sentiment, but what did you mean by this? Are you insinuating that we should be preemptively be bombing the shit out of people who live in literal straw huts to "counteract terrorism"? Because that's how more terrorists are made. When you blow up the families and friends of people who were once innocent civilians in drone strikes and call it "collateral damage."

That surely ain't it, G.
        No. Look up Hart-Rudman Task Force. The US Government and Intelligence agencies were actually aware a major terrorist attack could occur, but intelligence failures and lack of action is why 9/11 happened when it could have been preemptively stopped. The Task Force recommended back in February 2001 that the US needed to create a new national homeland security agency to improve and direct all the agencies and departments that were involved in homeland security missions. But the Office of Homeland Security wasn't created until after 9/11 happened.

It's simple, the US fucked up.
        Last edited by Raniero; October 12th, 2019, 02:54 PM.

Comment

So should we go be the world police willy nilly or make sure our intel gets its shit together (if it hasn't already)? I personally like the latter. Let's take a look at the former to see why...

Nothing. Pretty much nothing came from being the big Po Po of the M.E if not actually making things worse. If a terrorist organization "died," its baby just grew up instead.

What DID we get, though, in return? Tens of thousands of American dead, more dead on the other side, and lots of civvies dead too, on top of a nice fresh wave of traumatized veterans to come home to a country that can't get them either a job or the necessary help.

Probably a lot of other side effects.

And it cost a ton of money too.

At some point, you gotta realize you either can't remedy the situation militarily because the situation isn't in your favor...or you suck at your job. Either way, I don't like the idea of continuing, at best I see things merely being put on loop for another decade or two.
          I never once said we should act like police. My point is that there already existed comprehensive strategy to prevent terrorist attacks like 9/11, before it even happened. Intelligence agencies didn't cooperate or share intelligence on credible threats according to the 9/11 Commission Report. We didn't pay attention to who came to our country. There was an assessment document that existed that told the US government that a mass casualty event was imminent, but no steps were taken. The Patriot Act wasn't created in just a few months--it had basically already existed before 9/11.

There were ways to prevent 9/11 without warfare. So yes, I basically meant our intel agencies and government should have gotten their shit together, which it did after the fact. Though our current president seems to be on a mission to fuck out intelligence agencies up the ass.
          Last edited by Raniero; October 12th, 2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Saying Trump fucked up implies what he did was an accident.
            I think he definitely cut some deal with Turkey.

If he was serious about pulling out of Syria he would've totally pulled out and not just pulled out troops away from the Kurds. At least then he could've gotten away with just an "oopsie".

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
              Saying Trump fucked up implies what he did was an accident.
              I think he definitely cut some deal with Turkey.

If he was serious about pulling out of Syria he would've totally pulled out and not just pulled out troops away from the Kurds. At least then he could've gotten away with just an "oopsie".
              Trump's fuckup is cutting the deal with Turkey, I would argue. If someone chooses to make a bad move, that's as much on them as if they just messed up a good plan.
              Originally posted by Wade
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by Raniero View Post

No. Look up Hart-Rudman Task Force. The US Government and Intelligence agencies were actually aware a major terrorist attack could occur, but intelligence failures and lack of action is why 9/11 happened when it could have been preemptively stopped. The Task Force recommended back in February 2001 that the US needed to create a new national homeland security agency to improve and direct all the agencies and departments that were involved in homeland security missions. But the Office of Homeland Security wasn't created until after 9/11 happened.

It's simple, the US fucked up.
                Ah. In that case, I agree. If they had actionable intel about a potential attack taking place on American soil, they should've proactively attempted to prevent it from even occuring by tightening up security domestically (red tape, even on its own, usually ensures that bureaucracy is total bullshit) instead of reactively starting a completely avoidable "war" the world over.

Of course, if Moore is to be believed, it was an "inside job." The bin Laden family has connections to the House of Saud, who in turn are affiliated with virtually every noteworthy dynasty in D.C., which notably includes the Bushes.
                Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; October 13th, 2019, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post
                  Of course, if Moore is to be believed, it was an "inside job." The bin Laden family has connections to the House of Saud, who in turn are affiliated with virtually every noteworthy dynasty in D.C., which notably includes the Bushes.
                  I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but after learning a bit more about the corrupt shitshow that's our government over the last few years, I can believe it

Comment

Originally posted by Raniero View Post
                    I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but after learning a bit more about the corrupt shitshow that's our government over the last few years, I can believe it
                    They say prostitution is the world's oldest hustle. I would profess warmongering is older still.

Comment

Interesting how American officials are just now admitting that the YPG is no more than an offshoot of the PKK

Comment

"There are many striking and disturbing parallels between Donald Trump and Damien Thorn of the OMEN movies:

• the DT initials, both with six letters in the first name and five in the last
                        • the names Damien and Donald both mean "one who rules, dominates or subdues"
                        • both were liars speaking "great things" and blasphemies
                        • both mocked Jesus (for instance, Trump denied the need to ask God for forgiveness and denigrated the body and blood of Christ as his "little cracker" and "little wine")
                        • both attended military academies
                        • both became fabulously rich via inheritances; Trump inherited $413 million per the New York Times
                        • both turned their inheritances into vast multinational business enterprises and bought real estate all over the globe
                        • both had older brothers who died, allowing the younger sons to take over the family businesses
                        • Damien Thorn takes over Thorn Industries in 1971; Donald Trump takes over the Trump Organization in 1971
                        • both were depraved, groping women's genitals
                        • both as adults would thrive "on the misfortunes of others"
                        • both rose to political power by lying and deceiving the masses
                        • both rallied legions of mesmerized followers
                        • both ignored conflicts of interest once in power, operating construction companies while in the White House!
                        • both lacked human compassion, even for babies
                        • both were Antichrists, being the exact opposite of Jesus Christ in every possible way
                        • both as president sported combovers to hide something ...
                        ... and of course their connections to the number 666!

More parallels between Damien Thorn and Donald Trump: Damien Thorn was born of a jackal, while Donald Trump acts like and has the coloration of an orange jackal. Damien sounds like "demon" while Donald Trump sounds and acts like a demon. In the movie Omen II, Damien's birthdate is revealed as 6-6-6 (June 6, 1966) and that is the exact date of the death of Donald Trump's grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump. Elizabeth means "vow" and thus her name literally means "vow for Christ to be trumped." It was Elizabeth Christ Trump who incorporated the Trump family business that Donald Trump took over and ran after her death.

Is Donald J. Trump the Beast of Revelation? Why does the number 666 keep turning up―over and over again―where Trump and his family are concerned, as documented extensively on this page? When the Hebrew prophets spoke of a "little horn" and the "Trump of Doom" were they speaking literally? A trump is a little horn. Daniel 7:8 warns us about a "little horn" that speaks "boastfully" of "great things." Trump speaks boastfully of making America "great" again, while presenting a completely negative image of Christ. Has he deceived the very elect, just as the ancient prophets warned us that he would?

Cont-- "

LMAO

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X