Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it funny how some of Trumps supporters and the american media claim the USA is winning the trade war when China's GDP is like 5% and the USA has like a 1.5%.

By the time they enter a recession we'll be living in Mad Max.
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
      I find it funny how some of Trumps supporters and the american media claim the USA is winning the trade war when China's GDP is like 5% and the USA has like a 1.5%.

By the time they enter a recession we'll be living in Mad Max.
      Trump just directed a government agency to falsify weather data + personally doctored a weather map, because he was embarrassed over making a false statement about a Hurricane's storm path.

What do you suppose he'll do when his trade war battered economy goes into recession???

(and how do you think the markets will react to the uncertainty of not knowing how badly the numbers are being fudged, if this White House actually has to show some semblance of leadership in a real crisis)

Comment

Hot News:
        John Bolton just got kicked out of Trumps administration. Probably for failing with his coup in Venezuela.

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

Trump just directed a government agency to falsify weather data + personally doctored a weather map, because he was embarrassed over making a false statement about a Hurricane's storm path.

What do you suppose he'll do when his trade war battered economy goes into recession???

(and how do you think the markets will react to the uncertainty of not knowing how badly the numbers are being fudged, if this White House actually has to show some semblance of leadership in a real crisis)
        That's hilarious if true.

Well I've been saving up cash because I figured he'd crash the economy sooner than it would have happened. I mean it's not going to be pretty but hopefully I can make some good investments when everything is devalued.
        Originally posted by Helly;n542091
        Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Working...
        X