X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I'm dead. I'm fucking dead.
    I had to check if that was real....... uggghhhh....

This kills parts of my soul and humanity I didn't think I had. I feel bad for the republicans cause they choose this guy to represent them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

I had to check if that was real....... uggghhhh....

This kills parts of my soul and humanity I didn't think I had. I feel bad for the republicans cause they choose this guy to represent them.
      It says something about Trump's Twitter habits when not only Trump's opposition but every in-person Trump supporter I've met or know of wants Trump to throw his phone into a lake, lol.
      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; June 7th, 2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Comment

Say what you want about Trump but it seems like he's not a complete. warmonger like say Bush. By what has been presented it seems like his administration was pushing him to start a war with Iran because of a downed drone, but the strike would kill 150 iranians so he decided not to strike because it was not proportional. At least this is what they have said.

Originally posted by Helly;n542091
          Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
            Hhhmmm
            Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
              Say what you want about Trump but it seems like he's not a complete. warmonger like say Bush. By what has been presented it seems like his administration was pushing him to start a war with Iran because of a downed drone, but the strike would kill 150 iranians so he decided not to strike because it was not proportional. At least this is what they have said.

Is this a joke? He was prepared to start a war because an overly expensive toy got shot down without even informing Congress and didn't consider causalities until the targets were minutes away from being bombed. He should have been asking about casualties and the possible consequences before he even authorized the strikes--illegal strikes. He nearly committed a war crime.

You know, assuming his entire story wasn't full of shit of course, because I doubt he didn't know a lot of people would die.
              Last edited by Raniero; June 21st, 2019, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raniero View Post

Is this a joke? He was prepared to start a war because an overly expensive toy got shot down without even informing Congress and didn't consider causalities until the targets were minutes away from being bombed. He should have been asking about casualties and the possible consequences before he even authorized the strikes--illegal strikes. He nearly committed a war crime.

You know, assuming his entire story wasn't full of shit of course, because I doubt he didn't know a lot of people would die.
                Do you have any idea of what the USA government has been trying to do to Iran even before Trump became president?

This has nothing to do with an "expensive toy", it has to do with Iran itself. Do you know that it is under very harsh sanctions and has been for decades? The amount of effort the USA has put to hurt Iran?

Are you really this naive? War crimes don't apply to the USA, lol. It's a miracle (if true) that Trump stopped the strick at all. Assuming he wasn't bluffing all this time.

​​​​

Comment

https://kotaku.com/sony-microsoft-an...p-s-1835878667

As part of its ongoing trade war with China, the Trump administration has proposed $300 billion in tariffs, or taxes on foreign goods, on most consumer goods. This would include a 25 percent tariff on video game consoles. “For those purchases that do go forward despite tariffs, consumers would pay $840 million more than they otherwise would have,” the console manufacturers argue, citing a report by the Trade Partnership Worldwide economic group.

how did america elect this man

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post

As part of its ongoing trade war with China, the Trump administration has proposed $300 billion in tariffs, or taxes on foreign goods, on most consumer goods. This would include a 25 percent tariff on video game consoles. “For those purchases that do go forward despite tariffs, consumers would pay $840 million more than they otherwise would have,” the console manufacturers argue, citing a report by the Trade Partnership Worldwide economic group.

Are you even surprised anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post

It's almost like actions have consequences and helping elect an orange dildo, now in the process of buttfucking you, isn't just Pepes and gam- well, guess you lot won't be playing very much of those now anyway. ;(

Comment

hopefully they'll address Ps5/XBScarlett at the debates tonight

Comment

lmao... I can't... with fox news..

Comment

Comment

Fucking love these types of videos. Sharing this one to my facebook page. If even one of my conservative friends watches it, it will be a victory.

Comment

...its almost like their real problem with Obama wasn't his policies...

Comment

So #RacistPresident is trending today. Is anyone surprise? Anyone even doubt it still?

Comment

So #RacistPresident is trending today. Is anyone surprise? Anyone even doubt it still?
                                    I think Trump's just being an unsavory Uber Patriot on the matter, more or less; how much "The Squad" is guilty of the accusations levied against them as regards their views, IDK, and I suspect it's overblown...but as regards Trump's Tweets themselves...that's pretty much my thoughts.

On another note, Donald Trump has overplayed his hand...he's given Dems a unifying force to rally behind and forget their differences (...again).

Somewhat miffed about it too because I wanted to see where the piss fight between "The Squad" and everyone else in the DNC was gonna go, and now it's been cut short.
                                    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; July 16th, 2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Imagine being Melania Trump right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                                        Imagine being Melania Trump right now.
                                        I wonder how many people try and get her to convince Trump to stop Tweeting...

...Probably a lot...
                                        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; July 16th, 2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

I wonder how many people try and get her to try to convince Trump to stop Tweeting...

...Probably a lot...
                                          At this point, I'm about 95% sure that the only times she sees him is when they're making public appearances together.

Comment

Working...
                                          X