Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I know I've had words with Cid about this. (i.e. "its shame, character, and basic human empathy that Trump lacks. Not intelligence.")

I've been arguing for a while now Trump isn't dumb. Trump is just a really good con-artist who knows how to talk to dumb people in a way that makes them feel comfortable + trusting.

I'm leaning now towards "No. Trump really is that dumb."

You were right Cid. I admit error.
    Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; March 26th, 2019, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Cid
      Cid commented
      Editing a comment
      Bwahahaha

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

The President is either a fucking moron, or completely compromised by the Russians.
    This is what it came down to me as well back then when this started. So instead of further insulting him by assuming he's a fucking moron, I assumed he had some level of intelligence and did co-conspire with Russia.

But now because of this investigation I was proven wrong and he IS a fucking moron. What is even worse is when you think about everyone who voted for him. They didn't vote for a man who will change the system, who will change the status quo or serve the people. They voted for a fucking idiot, a moron, a mentally challenged retarded.

NOW... when I hear him talk I don't think he is bad with words as Fox News and Sarah Sanders claim. No no no... I now think he is a fucking idiot who barely reads and understands at a high school level. Who can't form proper words or sentences because he is a legitimate moron.

When everyone gets to conclusion it is just going to be like....

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

So instead of assuming he's a fucking moron, I assumed he had some level of intelligence and did co-conspire with Russia.
      Same.

To Clarify:

The alternative to Trump colluding with Russia is that Trump--without any collaborative purpose or intent to conceal same--hired an unregistered foreign agent working for Russian proxies in occupied Ukraine to be his campaign manager + tried to shutdown the Russia Investigation and invalidate its findings + tried to conceal that his campaign team had hosted a meeting with a Russian spy promising "dirt" on Hillary Clinton at the same time he was trying to shutdown the Russia Investigation and invalidate its findings.

Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; March 26th, 2019, 11:45 AM.

Comment

So this is a thing that happened today.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Not unprecedented.

Comment

Badass politicians should be more of a thing in entertainment media, TBQH.

Senator Armstrong is so alone...

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Not unprecedented.
              I meant the fact that Senator Lee was discussing said image, along with a host of other memes, on the senate floor. Not the existence of the picture in the thumbnail.

Comment

I meant the fact that Senator Lee was discussing said image, along with a host of other memes, on the senate floor.
                That is...

Military-grade IRL shitposting right there.

Props to the guy.

Comment

finally an important topic in politics

Comment

I hate to say it but like I said, it was useless to try and charge Trump with collusion and it's a mistake to try and charge him with anything else.

It's a waste of time. People are so obsessed with Trump and Russia that they don't care about other important topics.

Comment

How is calling for a renewable energy source a bad thing? Tell ya what. I counter his meme pic with a comic!

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                        I hate to say it but like I said, it was useless to try and charge Trump with collusion and it's a mistake to try and charge him with anything else.

It's a waste of time. People are so obsessed with Trump and Russia that they don't care about other important topics.
                        Nahhhhhhhhhhhh

Southern District of New York's turn to take a pop at "Individual 1"

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Yeah, it's weird how people want to know if their leader committed treason.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh

Southern District of New York's turn to take a pop at "Individual 1"
                            What do you expect to get from this? Another few years of speculation?

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

You might want to start with Reagan and the answer is yes to all of them. Now what?

Comment

Weird how that works.

Comment

To be fair, there are a lot more people literally disappointed that Trump didn't commit treason than you'd think there'd be considering the gravity of such a charge, and too many media figures operated on the presumption he committed collusion (there's already a bunch of compilations, some even by Left-Wingers, like Kyle Kulinski...then there's this damning little gem) rather than actually speculating over it before Mueller dropped by.

Hell, a few people are still clinging to the (bunk) charges even now (Bill Maher is a...very interesting guy).

Mostly cable news pundits, although articles aren't blameless either.
                                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 27th, 2019, 06:22 PM.

Comment

To be fair, there are a lot more people literally disappointed that Trump didn't commit treason than you'd think there'd be considering the gravity of such a charge, and too many media figures operated on the presumption he committed collusion (there's already a bunch of compilations, some even by Left-Wingers, like Kyle Kulinski...then there's this damning little gem) rather than actually speculating over it before Mueller dropped by.

Hell, a few people are still clinging to the (bunk) charges even now (Bill Maher is a...very interesting guy).

Mostly cable news pundits, although articles aren't blameless either.
                                  Fuck yea I am disappointed because the ALTERNATIVE is he is a goddamn fucking idiot and let Russia walk all over him like it was his kink. Probably not far off given the magazine spanking he got from Stormy.

When I thought my opinion of Trump couldn't get any lower, this happens.

Comment

In a way, it's actually worse that he didn't commit treason. Because now that we know he *probably* wasn't actively trying to give into Russian demands the truth comes out that he's just so fucking stupid that his foreign policy decisions make him appear to be treasonous.

I'm not entirely sure what's worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Fuck yea I am disappointed because the ALTERNATIVE is he is a goddamn fucking idiot and let Russia walk all over him like it was his kink.
                                      See, the thing is...I like it when the bad guy is an idiot.

Because if they were smart, they'd be so much worse.

It's always the smart assholes that cause the most damage.

Don't let any veneer of professionality or lack of 24/7 Twitter trolling cloud that fact.
                                      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 27th, 2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

See, the thing is...I like it when the bad guy is an idiot.

Because if they were smart, they'd be so much worse.

It's always the smart assholes that cause the most damage.

Don't let any veneer of professionality or lack of 24/7 Twitter trolling cloud that fact.
                                        I mean.... sure... but you just implied Trump is the bad guy. Also does this make Putin the smart bad guy?

Comment

Working...
                                        X