• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ignore wrong thread

Comment

Amazing Twitter thread.

Comment

lol wow Cid.

It was only a matter of time. I'm just surprise it took this long to be honest. Given people losing their jobs over random facebook posts.

Comment

Mueller delivered his report to AG Barr today. Guess we'll see what comes out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
          Mueller delivered his report to AG Barr today. Guess we'll see what comes out of it.
          I've been waiting for this day for a loooooooooooong time.

Comment

So Mueller's finally delivered his report.

When's it gonna be public?

Comment

Oh no, how will Shob ever recover?
              Originally posted by Snap
              "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                So Mueller's finally delivered his report.

When's it gonna be public?
                May not ever be made public. Barr wouldn't commit to releasing any of the contents during his senate committee hearing. Though he does say he'll review it and determine the next steps.

Democrats in the House have already threatened to subpeona the DoJ for the report and even call Mueller in to testify before the Intelligence Committee if the report isn't made available to Congress.

So we're just going to have to see what happens with it.

Comment

Kinda disappointed don jr wasn't indicted

Comment

Originally posted by -Person- View Post
                    Kinda disappointed don jr wasn't indicted
                    That's because you're an idiot, ahahaha!
                    Originally posted by Snap
                    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Wasn't Don Jr. largely uninvolved in basically... Everything? Or is Eric the black sheep? It's hard to keep up with them, honestly.

I know one of them knowingly lied to the FBI during questioning and probably should have been charged for it.

Comment

Wasn't Don Jr. largely uninvolved in basically... Everything? Or is Eric the black sheep? It's hard to keep up with them, honestly.

I know one of them knowingly lied to the FBI during questioning and probably should have been charged for it.
                        Junior is his left-hand man, Ivanka is his right-hand woman (probably because she has the dubious honor of having sex with "Daddy"), and Eric's kinda just... there... To answer your question: Jr. is definitely involved, though anyone who legitimately thought he (much less the man himself) would actually be indicted is braindead.
                        Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; March 23rd, 2019, 01:46 AM.
                        Originally posted by Cid;n544962
                        At the very least, Kaijin displays a functional understanding of the political discussions he posts in, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Junior is his left-hand man, Ivanka is his right-hand woman (probably because she has the dubious honor of having sex with "Daddy"), and Eric's kinda just... there... To answer your question: Jr. is definitely involved, though anyone who legitimately thought he (much less the man himself) would actually be indicted is braindead.
                          Ok, so Eric is the one that nobody (The Donald himself included) cares about.

Either way, yeah... I started feeling that way after it became widespread knowledge last year that Donald was already considering pardons for everyone in his family. I knew he or the fam wouldn't face any repercussions.

Comment

they should charge trump with collusion regardless of evidence he can't keep getting away with this

Comment

I just want some answers. Why did Russia help Trump? Did Trump know? If he didn't know, then why is being so limp dick about punishing Russia for interfering in our election. I care not if we do it to every other country (That point is irrelevant). I want to know why the man with the plan, the winner of winners, the Mr. Tough on Crime, the self made billionaire, the debt king, the wild mean orange didn't do what he always does and told Russia:

"YOU'RE FIRED!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                                I just want some answers. Why did Russia help Trump? Did Trump know? If he didn't know, then why is being so limp dick about punishing Russia for interfering in our election.
                                This entire ordeal doesn't end well for Trump, regardless of whether he was involved or not. We know, for a fact, that members of his campaign were involved, those persons have been arrested, charged, and are now starting to be sentenced.

Best case scenario, the answer to all your questions is "he's incompetent."
                                ​​​​

Comment

This entire ordeal doesn't end well for Trump, regardless of whether he was involved or not. We know, for a fact, that members of his campaign were involved, those persons have been arrested, charged, and are now starting to be sentenced.

Best case scenario, the answer to all your questions is "he's incompetent."
                                  At this point I'll take that as a win but I certainly hope more comes out of that report. It would be so nice if the majority on the Right just got a wake up call, realized he is incompetent, is a danger to us all and just needs to go. I'd be happy with just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

At this point I'll take that as a win but I certainly hope more comes out of that report. It would be so nice if the majority on the Right just got a wake up call, realized he is incompetent, is a danger to us all and just needs to go. I'd be happy with just that.
                                    Trump is a cult leader at this point. The Mueller report could explicitly say that he was in direct contact with Putin and worked closely with Russian nationals to seat himself in the presidency... And his supporters would still follow him.

Nothing short of him giving Vlad a blowjob on video would make the majority of the right condemn him.

Comment

Trump is a cult leader at this point. The Mueller report could explicitly say that he was in direct contact with Putin and worked closely with Russian nationals to seat himself in the presidency... And his supporters would still follow him.

Nothing short of him giving Vlad a blowjob on video would make the majority of the right condemn him.
                                      It's so much easier to just call Mueller a liar like people are already doing.
                                      Originally posted by Wade
                                      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

CNN steps up their game

Screenshot_20190324-120639_Twitter.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                        X