Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T5 Official Discussion: The Trump Presidency

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

    Science and logic are great. All of it. I have a lot of faith in it.

    It's the people that I don't have faith in.

    It's as simple as that.
    LOL.

    Faith in facts.

    Facts don't need faith, buddy. They are facts.

    Comment


      Originally posted by dan View Post
      This site is the best argument FOR late term abortion
      True, and you, specifically, are the best argument FOR post-natal abortion.


      Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

      Comment


        Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

        Exactly, no one knows the exact details of how this will play out. What we do know is that a doctor will diagnose and decide for themselves if the woman is having a mental health issue. The likelihood of that happening is near impossible. (Gotta give room for the crazy lazy who believes in lizard people and a flat earth now.)

        Honestly the bill's own wording shot itself in the foot by being too vague and making itself an easy target for all these wild ideas of what a doctor might decide to do.




        Do you even know what double standards mean?

        How does baby rights == women's rights?

        Wait, do babies even have rights?

        Oh wait... no they don't. Not in the US: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_rights <--scroll down until you see it listed by country.

        Funny though that if you kill a mother and her baby you are charged with 2 counts of murder cause this Act (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn...f_Violence_Act ) claims said baby is a legal victim.

        But minus that a fetus has no more rights than your own dog. That is hilarious.
        This is what todays radical left looks like .

        People literally passing bills or try to pass bills that will make abortions up to birth legal with very little effort from woman , yet people like you will say that will never happen . even though it was stated in the vids clear as a day.

        Then u say something idiotic " baby's have no rights " why do you guys want this abortion laws ? Just do as u please . baby has no legal rights . just sheer level of zombieness is astounding.

        I am sorry dude , but you & your party r okey even with having defenseless , innocent human beings blood on ur hands . this is why its so ridiculous whan this people try to appear as human lives/ rights champions & this poor mindwashed zombies just eat it up.lol.

        Yet you have the nerve to say we are crazy propel for being outraged about this literal murder bills.

        At least I ll take the little good news that came with SOTU , the fact that majority of viewers approved it .

        Comment


          Originally posted by Bender Bending Rodriguez View Post
          yet people like you will say that will never happen
          Well, medical science and the mathematics behind abortion levels say it'll never happen. But the right is allergic to science and math, so I can see why you'd think that way.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Cid View Post

            Well, medical science and the mathematics behind abortion levels say it'll never happen. But the right is allergic to science and math, so I can see why you'd think that way.



            It really worries me that you who is a parent himself can justify this sickening things.

            We aren't talking about a case where mothers health is in danger anymore , now woman can choose to abort a baby that is already developed enough to survive outside of womb , just because it can cause them mental stress/issues . just throwing this in here( I haven't heard many cases of women going crazy after giving birth , while I have seen bunch of stories about women having huge mental complications after abortion ) . just disgusting . Doctor won't be able to object most of the time because it will be legal to demand and they have to preform it or risk the lawsuits and loose everything in process , since it will be near impossible to determine for sure what kind of mental issues it may or may not cause.

            But of course lefts hatred of Trump is so great that they want back him up even when he is 100% correct .

            Just like those two vids I posted about Obama talking about immigration & borders which is super similar to trumps , yet I don't remember seeing a single Democrat objecting him or mentioning the idiotic open borders agenda.


            Nice argument BTW . :)

            Good bless you my brother . I hope and pray that all of us no matter what we believe politicaly or religiously can at least unite against this kinds of disturbing things.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Bender Bending Rodriguez View Post
              We aren't talking about a case where mothers health is in danger anymore , now woman can choose to abort a baby that is already developed enough to survive outside of womb , just because it can cause them mental stress/issues
              It's like I told RCA last night. The OB has to sign off on the procedure. Late term abortions are highly dangerous for the mother as well, and no OB will sign off on such a dangerous procedure unless there is a substantiated risk.

              Look, I get that the wording in the bill is pretty awful. But it's not going to be used in the way you and RCA think it will be. A woman that willingly carried a child through to 26+ weeks isn't going to suddenly decide she doesn't want the child and wants a life-threatening procedure just because she gets a little stressed out over it. Just isn't going to happen. But on the extremely unlikely chance that it DOES happen, the doctor won't sign off unless there is a clear and present danger to the mother. We're not talking about any kind of mental stress, mate. What that bill allows for, is for a pregnancy to be terminated in the third trimester if the mother is so mentally perturbed that she has attempted suicide. And even in those kind of cases... If the baby is viable outside the womb at that point, the doctor will very likely push for a c-section to deliver the baby early.

              You guys are assuming the absolute worst... I don't really know why. No clue if it's sexism and you don't think women can make the moral decision or if your lack of faith in the medical industry is so bad that you believe doctors are just going to start killing babies en masse but either way, your fears are irrational and unfounded. The science doesn't support your fear, the math doesn't support your fear, and history doesn't support your fear. The only thing that supports your fear is the harebrained religious ideology that has absolutely no place in government to begin with.

              You guys need to stop ignoring the facts and making arguments that appeal solely to emotion. The only thing you're accomplishing is to impede scientific progress.

              Comment


                Hey Bender, what's your stance on abortion specifically? You make it sound like everyone who considers stopping a fetus's growth for any reason is a psychopathic monster.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Cid View Post

                  It's like I told RCA last night. The OB has to sign off on the procedure. Late term abortions are highly dangerous for the mother as well, and no OB will sign off on such a dangerous procedure unless there is a substantiated risk.

                  Look, I get that the wording in the bill is pretty awful. But it's not going to be used in the way you and RCA think it will be. A woman that willingly carried a child through to 26+ weeks isn't going to suddenly decide she doesn't want the child and wants a life-threatening procedure just because she gets a little stressed out over it. Just isn't going to happen. But on the extremely unlikely chance that it DOES happen, the doctor won't sign off unless there is a clear and present danger to the mother. We're not talking about any kind of mental stress, mate. What that bill allows for, is for a pregnancy to be terminated in the third trimester if the mother is so mentally perturbed that she has attempted suicide. And even in those kind of cases... If the baby is viable outside the womb at that point, the doctor will very likely push for a c-section to deliver the baby early.

                  You guys are assuming the absolute worst... I don't really know why. No clue if it's sexism and you don't think women can make the moral decision or if your lack of faith in the medical industry is so bad that you believe doctors are just going to start killing babies en masse but either way, your fears are irrational and unfounded. The science doesn't support your fear, the math doesn't support your fear, and history doesn't support your fear. The only thing that supports your fear is the harebrained religious ideology that has absolutely no place in government to begin with.

                  You guys need to stop ignoring the facts and making arguments that appeal solely to emotion. The only thing you're accomplishing is to impede scientific progress.
                  The fact is that you are speculating that it will not be used but it is a law and can be forced at many cases because the mental health is a very flexible subject.

                  We are only saying that this bill shouldn't exist that's all & it is pure evil , humanity at its worst.

                  And in extreme cases where mothers health was in danger , late term was allowed( hardest choice in life which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy ) so why the change ? How does it empower women to have an ability to end the life on choice is beyond me. This new bill is trying to normalize the whole process & make it accessible for many reasons. lawmakers cheering aftar passing it in new York , absolutely disgusting. Are you trying to tell me Cuomo cares for women ? It's just a political stunt and many people just eat it up.

                  There is nothing scientifically advancing about late term abortions , you know this as well as I do .

                  You demn right I am emotional about such matters because I value all life . I value humanity .

                  PS : nothing you said is in the bill its just what you want it to be .

                  Kathy Tran was asked , " women is about to give birth but her mental health is in danger , would your bill still allow abortion " she said yes . her own words . Now you and Kajin can sugercoat it as you'd like but its there in the video .

                  Oh I am against killing a child and I might be sexist ? Jesus Christ , left at its best.( BTW) every single female in my family was disgusted same way about this disgusting abortion push. Guess they r sexist too.

                  No of course in your perfect world , government should have most of power , children can be murdered legally , 10 year old drag kids can dance in night clubs while grown ass men throw money at them , 2 year olds can decide what sex they want to be . human decency & religious morals nowhere to be seen . but who cares y'all will have iPhone 18s.

                  This is insanity , I will gladly carry any titles people want to give me if it is the price of being against such disgusting things that are happening nowadays.

                  Comment


                  • RussianCoffeeAddict
                    Editing a comment
                    The biggest opponent of abortion IRL that I’ve ever met is my mom. She gets emotional even discussing the subject (no, this isn’t the core reason of why I’ve gotten into my argument with Cid, lol), because she absolutely loves babies and thinks they’re the sunshine of the world, so abortion is pretty abhorrent to her and on-demand abortion especially.

                    I’ve heard that 50% of women are pro-life with the exception of the usually mentioned extreme cases.

                    But there’s this pesky narrative that not wanting even a chance of a baby to be able to be killled for a stupid reason according to the letter of the law and spoken word from the drafters of it...is just sexism being perpetuated by The Man. The fact the very nature of abortion deals with ending life couldn’t be a reason at all (hell, even concerns for the woman due to the mental effects of the operation sure couldn’t be a reason either...). Only religious nuts (I’m not religious and oppose this bill, lol) could possibly think the bill stinks.

                    It’s ridiculous.
                    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 7th, 2019, 12:54 PM.

                  People always told me having a baby and going to the ultrasounds and doing all the prenatal check-ups would change my opinions about abortion.

                  Can confirm that it hasn't

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Bender Bending Rodriguez View Post
                    you are speculating
                    And you're speculating that it will be, mate.

                    The difference between you and I? I have numbers and history to back my speculation up. You don't.

                    Comment




                      The Freudian Slip, everybody.

                      Comment


                        Curious folks: ”Can you kill a baby seconds before birth, for any sort of iffy reason?”

                        The lawmakers: “Yes.”

                        Fams on this site: “Science and progress, man, science and progress.”

                        I love how the Left hates people that will so much as insult the wrong people because “that’s MEAN” but if someone proposes-and admits to-giving unlimited legal restraint to kill an infant in the womb (1 week or 40, doesn’t matter), now they turn into cold, calculating, near-eugenicists who only go by The FactsTM.

                        Amazing.

                        Absolutely amazing.
                        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 7th, 2019, 10:50 AM.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                          Curious folks: ”Can you kill a baby seconds before birth, for any sort of iffy reason?”

                          The lawmakers: “Yes.”

                          Fams on this site: “Science and progress, man, science and progress.”

                          I love how the Left hates people that will so much as insult the wrong people because “that’s MEAN” but if someone proposes-and admits to-giving unlimited legal restraint to kill an infant in the womb (1 week or 40, doesn’t matter), now they turn into cold, calculating, near-eugenicists who only go by The FactsTM.

                          Amazing.

                          Absolutely amazing.
                          I like how the right is so fucking stupid that they legitimately get angry when The FactsTM are mentioned and default to a poorly written, fictitious book for all their arguments.
                          Last edited by Cid; February 7th, 2019, 10:55 AM.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Cid View Post

                            I like how the right is so fucking stupid that they legitimately get angry when The FactsTM are mentioned and default to a fictitious, poorly written book for all their arguments.
                            Given the choice between going on stage and saying “You can kill an infant developed at 40 weeks for basically any complication, retarded excuse or not,” as if such a stance is morally justified...and believing in some poorly written book...

                            I’ll take believing in the poorly written book, thanks.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                              Given the choice between going on stage and saying “You can kill an infant developed at 40 weeks for basically any complication, retarded excuse or not,” as if such a stance is morally justified...and believing in some poorly written book...

                              I’ll take believing in the poorly written book, thanks.
                              Thank goodness you'll never be in a public office, then.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Cid View Post

                                Thank goodness you'll never be in a public office, then.
                                And neither will you.

                                Guess the feelings are mutual.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                                  And neither will you.

                                  Guess the feelings are mutual.
                                  I'm going to be president in 2032, don't know what you're talking about.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                                    Curious folks: ”Can you kill a baby seconds before birth, for any sort of iffy reason?”

                                    The lawmakers: “Yes.”

                                    Fams on this site: “Science and progress, man, science and progress.”

                                    I love how the Left hates people that will so much as insult the wrong people because “that’s MEAN” but if someone proposes-and admits to-giving unlimited legal restraint to kill an infant in the womb (1 week or 40, doesn’t matter), now they turn into cold, calculating, near-eugenicists who only go by The FactsTM.

                                    Amazing.

                                    Absolutely amazing.
                                    Yea just listen to AOC s green new deal its an scientific nights . lol . she's soooo dumb.

                                    Cid ya I am speculating too but thing is my speculation has a way bigger chance of happening as your ridiculous blood thirsty party is pushing the law .

                                    Also believing in God has nothing to do with this particular issue . it's either you are a decent human being or a pure human garbage .

                                    Comment


                                    • RussianCoffeeAddict
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Don’t tell Cid that things aren’t as simple as Ths Wokesters vs The Evil Christfags.

                                      Believing that situations are more nuanced than The Wokesters (or The Red Pilled) vs The Un-Woke (or The Blue Pillled) is apparently a bunch of hogwash now. >_>

                                    Originally posted by Cid View Post

                                    Thank goodness you'll never be in a public office, then.
                                    Addict will not but the tiny Jew in his profile pics could very well become a prez in future .

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by Cid View Post



                                      The difference between you and I? I have numbers and history to back my speculation up. You don't.
                                      Lol , I want the numbers and history u speak off.

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X