This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
    RussianCoffeeAddict Side note. I'd like you to take a dive down the rabbit hole... and that rabbit hole is watching Stephen Colbert. Normally I don't post his videos but this one had a nice chunk of clips of Trump contradicting himself and just sounding like an idiot. While this may be slightly exaggerated due to the push for jokes but you'll see it is not hard at all and that Trump basically sets himself up for it.

Come come, take a trip down the liberal side of things and see for a moment how others view Trump from a comedic standpoint.

You could skip the first minute if you want to cut for time to get started on the good stuff.

I mean, I already do view Trump from a lot of the Liberal comedic standpoint. I and my friends at college make fun of him all the time (we love impersonating the guy). Even made a joke that he's sexually attracted to walls at some point (cuz it's a given at this point).

The video is also a nice expose on how Don's doctor probably forgot a step during the mental health check-up.

That being said, you know what also would be a great comedy, tho?

An animation of Trump Supporters and Clinton Supporters engaging in trench warfare over the fire of Tweet-Shell's exploding (that actually produce real Trump Tweets upon detonation), with a bunch of weapons based off of silly things that both are associated with, and using a bunch of stereotypically stupid phrases to help impair each other and try and gain the upper hand.

Only thing I'm not entirely sure of to use is the background music...

Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 1st, 2019, 02:35 AM.

Comment

hype train

Screenshot_20190201-063342_Twitter.jpg

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
      Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Intriguing. Out of curiosity, which subjects were mandatory? Like language arts, social studies, math, science, what?
        Math, Science, English and History were all mandatory 1 hour classes. Then we would break for lunch followed by 3 hours of your elective. The state requires 2 years of physical education so your freshmen and sophomore year you only took your elective for 2 hours and the other hour was spent in a gym class.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
          https://abc3340.com/news/local/alaba...public-schools

I take back everything I ever said about Florida be worse than Alabama. You win, Ziku
          Alabama lawmaker files bill to allow Bible classes as elective in public schools”

BASED AND REDPILLED

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
            That means two of the three candidates I said the dems would push are running, only one left is Joe Kennedy III.

Comment

Booker doesn't have a chance, honestly. Kamala Harris is the golden girl right now, until Beto, Bernie, or Biden officially announce, she doesn't have much competition in the field.

Comment

Booker doesn't have a chance, honestly. Kamala Harris is the golden girl right now, until Beto, Bernie, or Biden officially announce, she doesn't have much competition in the field.
                Booker doesn't have a chance because "Christians" will never let us have a single President. Not being married is a death blow.
                Last edited by EnemyOfDaState; February 2nd, 2019, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                  Booker doesn't have a chance because "Christians" will never let us have a single President. Not being married is a death blow.
                  Pffffft. You just wait until 2028 when I run. Single, had a child out of wedlock, and I'll still sweep the Christian vote.

Comment

Pffffft. You just wait until 2028 when I run. Single, had a child out of wedlock, and I'll still sweep the Christian vote.
                    You might legit get lynched.

Comment

Hasn't Kamila Harris threatened to send parents to jail if their kids are missing classes at school too much or something?

There's a video of her apparently proposing the idea, and the comments seem to elaborate on the bill that she at least wanted to float.

Cuz if that's true, Kamala seems just a little bit nuts, lol.

Comment

You might legit get lynched.
                        Nah, I'm young, white, and blue collar. My story is the story of a good, Christian man that was tempted by the devil but worked hard to overcome that evil and a good, god-fearing child.

Evangelicals will eat that shit up. I just have to make sure T5 is purged from the face of the internet first. Don't need Wade fucking my good boi persona up.

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Hasn't Kamila Harris threatened to send parents to jail if their kids are missing classes at school too much or something?

There's a video of her apparently proposing the idea, and the comments seem to elaborate on the bill that she at least wanted to float.

Cuz if that's true, Kamala seems just a little bit nuts, lol.
                        Isn't that a thing already? Could have swore that jail time for truancy was already in the table.

Comment

Isn't that a thing already? Could have swore that jail time for truancy was already in the table.
                          I guess, I mean I wouldn't be entirely surprised.

She's still nuts tho, for thinking it's a good idea, regardless...

There are some other things she's doing that I also don't like, but that's the biggest indicator of lunacy on her part, honestly.
                          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 2nd, 2019, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Nah, I'm young, white, and blue collar. My story is the story of a good, Christian man that was tempted by the devil but worked hard to overcome that evil and a good, god-fearing child.

Evangelicals will eat that shit up. I just have to make sure T5 is purged from the face of the internet first. Don't need Wade fucking my good boi persona up.

Yes as it should be, either home school your kid or take them to school. That is the bare minimum of being a parent if you can't do that you shouldn't have kids.

Comment

Yes as it should be, either home school your kid or take them to school. That is the bare minimum of being a parent if you can't do that you shouldn't have kids.
                              Jail the parents for the kid's fuck ups?

...Uhhh...

Comment

Jail the parents for the kid's fuck ups?

...Uhhh...
                                How is it the kids fuck up? If the kid is 16, 17, 18 and refuses to go to school put them in juvenile, but any younger then that and the parent is 100% responsible for making their kid go to school. If you have to personally drive the kid to school and walk them in the building then that is what you have to do.

Comment

If you have to personally drive the kid to school and walk them in the building then that is what you have to do.
                                  And what if the kid still doesn't go into the class once you've driven back home or go to your workplace? You know, presuming that we're not dealing with a 16-year-old or older.

And don't think that it can't happen, I've seen kids right next to their classes when school's still going on that up and decide to just skip class because "I don't feel like it," so no, forcibly driving them to school doesn't always work.

And also, what if even the absolute best parenting actions you can think of still don't get the kid to go to the class and do anything, or even participate in homeschooling? And also presume they're not suffering from any sort of mental condition or illness outside of conscious, intense laziness?

Just dump the kid on the side of the road or go to jail?
                                  Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 3rd, 2019, 12:31 AM.

Comment

And what if the kid still doesn't go into the class once you've driven back home or go to your workplace? You know, presuming that we're not dealing with a 16-year-old or older.

And don't think that it can't happen, I've seen kids right next to their classes when school's still going on that up and decide to just skip class because "I don't feel like it," so no, forcibly driving them to school doesn't always work.

And also, what if even the absolute best parenting actions you can think of still don't get the kid to go to the class and do anything, or even participate in homeschooling? And also presume they're not suffering from any sort of mental condition or illness outside of conscious, intense laziness?

Just dump the kid on the side of the road or go to jail?
                                    If your kid is under the age of 16 with no mental illnesses and you are such a failure of a parent that you can't think of any way to make them get an education then just let the state have your kids and get sterilized. The amount of justification people come up with for kids not listening to them makes me sick, how do you even raise a kid who thinks this is his decision? If your kid has no respect for you as a parent and you refuse to put the fear of god in their ass you should be jailed on principle.

Comment

If the child is so dead set on refusing to go to school that even driving them to the school and marching them into the building yourself doesn't make them go to class, then as the parent, it is your job to work with the educators to determine why the child doesn't want to be there.

When it comes to truancy, the school is the one that makes the decision to turn the case over to a judge. If the school sees first hand that the parent is doing everything they can to fix the issue, the school won't do that and will instead continue working with the parent to meet the child's needs.

There is never a situation where a parent is turned over to a judge when they didn't deserve it. If the case is referred to a court, it is because the teachers and school made every effort to work with the parent, but the parent refused to work with the school and educators.

I know this for a fact because my child has behavioral issues and I have been contacted by the teacher and principal and have been working with them, in tandem, to find the best course of action for my child.

If a parent is put in jail because their child was laying out of school, it's because the parent refused to take any action to correct the situation. And they deserve the punishment they receive for negligence and being shitty ass parents. Fuck 'em.

Harris is right to push legislation that would tighten truancy laws.

Comment

If your kid has no respect for you as a parent and you refuse to put the fear of god in their ass you should be jailed on principle.
                                        Let's say the kid gets the shit spanked out of him. A lot. And he still doesn't go to school. And you try to homeschool him. And you try private schools. And you try every single type of schooling in the world and he still doesn't do anything.

And nothing in the kid's brain is actually "wrong" in any sense we'd think of it (you know, legitimate mental illness and stuff). You checked with your doctor, you sent him to juvie, still lazy af.

The therapist can't even get the guy out of the severe laziness he has decided to engage in, and he was a real nice guy too!

Are you going to tell me that the only options that this parent has after whupping the kid's ass a million times (and yet the kid still persists), and/or doing literally every option in the book outside of dumping the kid on the street, maybe even sacrificing some sleep and coffees for the greater good of the United States' children...is to send the parent to jail?

Or would you make an exception there?

And if so, what's the specifics on whether a parent getting sent to jail for a year is the morally acceptable one, on top of criteria warranting arrest...?

Or just tell the parent to stuff the kid in a trash can on the side of the road and forget even having the kid when it gets to that point?

You and Cid seem to have the idea that it's impossible for a kid to be a top-tier shithead irrespective of even the best parenting to the point that someone might even have a chance of getting jailed unjustly...

That's a flawed position to have, honestly.

There is never a situation where a parent is turned over to a judge when they didn't deserve it. If the case is referred to a court, it is because the teachers and school made every effort to work with the parent, but the parent refused to work with the school and educators.
                                        Sure thing, I'm just sure that kids would just never be that shitty. Just incapable of it.

Not even a concept worth considering.

Exceptions could just never occur with this issue.
                                        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 3rd, 2019, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Let's say the kid gets the shit spanked out of him. A lot. And he still doesn't go to school. And you try to homeschool him. And you try private schools. And you try every single type of schooling in the world and he still doesn't do anything.

And nothing in the kid's brain is actually "wrong" in any sense we'd think of it (you know, legitimate mental illness and stuff). You checked with your doctor, you sent him to juvie, still lazy af.

The therapist can't even get the guy out of the severe laziness he has decided to engage in, and he was a real nice guy too!

Are you going to tell me that the only options that this parent has after whupping the kid's ass a million times (and yet the kid still persists), and/or doing literally every option in the book outside of dumping the kid on the street, maybe even sacrificing some sleep and coffees for the greater good of the United States' children...is to send the parent to jail?

Or would you make an exception there?

And if so, what's the specifics on whether a parent getting sent to jail for a year is the morally acceptable one, on top of criteria warranting arrest...?

Or just tell the parent to stuff the kid in a trash can on the side of the road and forget even having the kid when it gets to that point?

You and Cid seem to have the idea that it's impossible for a kid to be a top-tier shithead irrespective of even the best parenting to the point that someone might even have a chance of getting jailed unjustly...

That's a flawed position to have, honestly.

Sure thing, I'm just sure that kids would just never be that shitty. Just incapable of it.

Not even a concept worth considering.

Exceptions could just never occur with this issue.
                                          There is always Boarding schools and boot camp.

Comment

• Cid
                                            Cid commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            Let's see a kid be lazy in a military school.
                                        Working...
                                        X