This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
    The American delegation--traditionally the central power player that sets the tone for the meeting--was unable to articulate where the new president stood on any point of policy or set forth any new proposals for items on the agenda. Whereafter President Xi Xinping of China assumed the mantle of leadership, took to the podium, and set forth his vision for a "growing and open global economy" with expanding Asian markets and the Chinese economic model as "...leaders for our times."
    You're acting like globalization is a good thing.

Comment

Saw that Trump signed an order withdrawing from the TPP today.

I guess that's one good thing to come from his presidency at least. If only he hadn't also created a hiring freeze on government workers to reduce debt instead of cutting out some of that superfluous military spending.

Oh, and there's the whole defunding a bunch of women's rights programs as well.

Good going, ya sexist, misogynistic jackass.

Comment

I've never seen a country burn before.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

You guys ( Gawayn and Ladd not withstanding) should see some of the shit I've been putting up with on my facebook from really ignorant people.

You dudes know how I go all in on people here when they say something foolish. Just imagine how I feel when a family member or long-time family friend says something similar. The rage, she's pent up inside me and I feel like I'm gonna have to clothesline Vince McMahon to get all the anger out.
          Last edited by Cid; January 23rd, 2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
            Oh, and there's the whole defunding a bunch of women's rights programs as well.

Good going, ya sexist, misogynistic jackass.
            If that was in response to the anti-Trump marches by women on Saturday (or was it Sunday?), that's actually hilarious. The quintessential case of just desserts. Treasonous, anti-patriotic behavior should be reprimanded, after all.

-EDIT-

Oh, I skipped over the most important part...

instead of cutting out some of that superfluous military spending.
            It's not superfluous. Not anymore, at least. He's thinking of disbanding NATO (with China growing ever stronger), so...
            Last edited by Oneiros; January 23rd, 2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Morpheus View Post
              If that was in response to the anti-Trump marches by women on Saturday (or was it Sunday?), that's actually hilarious. The quintessential case of just desserts. Treasonous, anti-patriotic behavior should be reprimanded, after all.
              There's a point where it stops being funny and grows into pettiness, though. I doubt the decision was spurred by the marches, however. It was mostly planned parenthood provisions that were cut, which simply falls in line with the GOP's stance of "you want to give 900 million dollars to planned parenthood so women can have regular sexual checkups, get proper sex ed, and have access to birth control? That doesn't sound too ba- wait... 2 million to abortion clinics? Nope. No can do. Axe the entire thing"

Oh, I skipped over the most important part...

It's not superfluous. Not anymore, at least. He's thinking of disbanding NATO (with China growing ever stronger), so...
              That's nice. I can't wait for the military to spend another 2 trillion dollars to design a new tank that gets murked by the M1 Abrams every time. lol

Comment

There's a point where it stops being funny and grows into pettiness, though. I doubt the decision was spurred by the marches, however. It was mostly planned parenthood provisions that were cut, which simply falls in line with the GOP's stance of "you want to give 900 million dollars to planned parenthood so women can have regular sexual checkups, get proper sex ed, and have access to birth control? That doesn't sound too ba- wait... 2 million to abortion clinics? Nope. No can do. Axe the entire thing"
                Yeah, I doubt it was actually spurred on by the marches (or at least entirely) but if it had been, I would not have felt sorry for them in the slightest. You don't [preemptively] go on strike against your boss' boss'... boss' boss and expect zero fall-out. Trump was obligated to respond adversely out of principle (or the lack thereof - whichever).

Fucking dead @ the last bit tho. Likely what happened.

That's nice. I can't wait for the military to spend another 2 trillion dollars to design a new tank that gets murked by the M1 Abrams every time. lol
                lol

On a related note, they're also pushing a new stealth bomber now, but the Ruskis' new anti-air too stronk.
                Last edited by Oneiros; January 23rd, 2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Literally my progression of feelings exactly.

Comment

Literally my progression of feelings exactly.
                    I don't even care because it always comes full-circle to -- just as it did with Bush. A third, maybe fourth, term of an even worse Obama would've been a static throughout.

Comment

I don't even care because it always comes full-circle to -- just as it did with Bush. A third, maybe fourth, term of an even worse Obama would've been a static throughout.
                      I mean... I guess we'll at least have some amazing memes to toss around as the country burns to the ground around us. lol

*anti-Trump rioters storm the house, rape the wife, and stab me fatally*

"Damn it Donald!" /dead
                      Last edited by Cid; January 23rd, 2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Oneiros
                        Oneiros commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not a *total* loss, then. ;P

People still support Bernie "If you're white, you don't know what it's like to be poor" Sanders?

I'm glad that cuck is going back to being a "Literal Who?"

Comment

So how many Muricans moved to Canada after trump got into office?
                        Last edited by Flame Saber; January 23rd, 2017, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
                          People still support Bernie "If you're white, you don't know what it's like to be poor" Sanders?

I'm glad that cuck is going back to being a "Literal Who?"
                          I imagine people still support him because he was earnest in his desire to help the country and help the poor. Something neither Trump or Hillary can say. It's very rare you see a candidate come on the scene who has no hidden agendas and who has devoted their entire life to helping people. No corruption, no lies, no mudslinging. Bernie was nothing but integrity and hope. So yeah, of course we still support the man. Or at least we support the ideals that he stood for, since he will likely never run again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
                            cuck
                            Ahhh, yes, the primary telltale sign that you're dealing with a deranged alt-right Trumpie. ;D

Comment

It's not too late boys
                              Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                                None.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                                  Wont know till we do our censaus but probably very few considering our immigration laws are stricter than most are muricans are willing to put up with
                                  Last edited by -Person-; January 24th, 2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

You guys ( Gawayn and Ladd not withstanding) should see some of the shit I've been putting up with on my facebook from really ignorant people.

You dudes know how I go all in on people here when they say something foolish. Just imagine how I feel when a family member or long-time family friend says something similar. The rage, she's pent up inside me and I feel like I'm gonna have to clothesline Vince McMahon to get all the anger out.
                                    Literally everyone person who doesn't agree with me has deleted me on facebook at this point.

I even keep a archive of me shitting on them, too bad I didn't decide to do it till later on.
                                    I'm almost disappointed cause I like getting into debates with people on facebook, but now it's just a circle jerk since everyone I'm friends with either doesn't care or agrees with me.
                                    http://i.imgur.com/E27LcY0.png

Comment

Fake, but still got'iiiiim (and all his constituents):

Comment

Originally posted by A New Soul View Post

Literally everyone person who doesn't agree with me has deleted me on facebook at this point.

I even keep a archive of me shitting on them, too bad I didn't decide to do it till later on.
                                        I'm almost disappointed cause I like getting into debates with people on facebook, but now it's just a circle jerk since everyone I'm friends with either doesn't care or agrees with me.
                                        http://i.imgur.com/E27LcY0.png
                                        I've had two people unfriend me. It'd be sort of nice if a few more did.

Comment

• P408370R
                                          P408370R commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Rude.
                                      Working...
                                      X