This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
    Public funding for the Ku Klux Klan would be slightly immoral because it would waste our tax dollars.

But that’s it.

It’s just useless outside of that.
    Thats you.

You're being that guy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Honestly... If I had a dollar for every time I heard somebody say "whites are gonna be the minority soon" as if that's something inherently negative instead of it simply being the result of living in a nation built on immigration... I'd have at least $100. Not too bad, tbh.
      If Trump had a brick for everytime he lied out his ass, his wall would be 700 feet tall right now.

Comment

• Cid
        Cid commented
        Editing a comment
        That's true. Maybe republicans should get on that.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I might've worded that a bit wrong, but I gotcha. We're not trying to use this as a second revenue stream, it'll just be another feature for T5 members.
      Yeah, that's a good way to describe it. And beyond that, it's something I've been interested in doing for a couple years now and it seems like a decent time to try and do it. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

Thats you.

You're being that guy right now.
        A wall = the KKK, an actual group of people (who are racist).

And this is basically why I never take claims of racism seriously from the Left unless they’re talking about Richard Spencer tier faggots...

Comment

There's some misunderstanding here.

Racism is the reason a large number of people that actually do support the wall actively do so. Donald Trump is racist, a fair number of conservatives are racist. But racism isn't the reason Trump wants the wall built. Donald Trump couldn't possibly care less about illegal immigrants crossing into the country... He employs a ton of them, after all. Donald Trump wants votes and he wants a legacy that can't be destroyed like he and the republicans did to Obamacare. What better way to get those votes and to build a legacy than to put a giant, permanent structure on US soil that helps stoke fear amongst his base?

Comment

A wall = the KKK, an actual group of people (who are racist).

And this is basically why I never take claims of racism seriously from the Left unless they’re talking about Richard Spencer tier faggots...
            Here's a hint for ya.

For the first 100 years of American history, the kinds of broad-based exclusion criteria and limitations on lawful entry that today form the bedrock of American immigration law did not exist.

...You came from your native country...
            ...You presented at a port-of-entry...
            ...You got a basic medical screen to make sure that you were able-bodied enough to pursue gainful employment + weren't infected with anything that could cause a public health emergency...
            ...You got your papers--and that was it--you were a "legal" immigrant authorized to live and work in the United States...

That was the law for the entirety of the first-wave immigration boom that saw America rise to superpower status, with the influx of Europe's working poor through Ellis Island as primary port-of-entry.

What changed???

The first exclusionary immigration controls resembling our current law came in the 1880s and 1890s, corresponding with a shift in immigration patterns that saw large numbers of Asian immigrants entering the country through ports-of-entry in California. (i.e. for the first time now, immigration wasn't a predominantly white European phenomenon)

...That was when we passed the Chinese Exclusion Act...
            ...That was when we got United States v. Wong Kim Ark and its progency (i.e. the foundational body of modern immigration caselaw)
            ...that was when the basic policy assumptions underlying the law + justifications proffered for why the law existed in its current form morphed from immigration is the engine of growth that drives our economic expansion to immigrants bring crime and drugs and take jobs away from "real Americans."

^^^

Its race. Its always been about race.

We changed the law and put in place the modern system of controls and exclusions because immigration went from being a pipeline for whites to populate the country coming out of Europe to a source of expansion for non-white populations, and literally no other reason.

Thats why we make it so damn hard for persons coming up through Mexico to live and work in the United States to do it legally, thats why the proposed answer to the "crisis" of mass illegal entry is more exclusion and deportation of "illegals" instead of a more inclusive process for lawful entry, and thats why Trump wants his stupid fucking wall.
            Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 10th, 2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

For the first 100 years of American history, the kinds of broad-based exclusion criteria and limitations on lawful entry that today form the bedrock of American immigration law did not exist.

...You came from your native country...
              ...You presented at a port-of-entry...
              ...You got a basic medical screen to make sure that you were able-bodied enough to pursue gainful employment + weren't infected with anything that could cause a public health emergency...
              ...You got your papers--and that was it--you were a "legal" immigrant authorized to live and work in the United States...

That was the law for the entirety of the first-wave immigration boom that saw America rise to superpower status, with the influx of Europe's working poor through Ellis Island as primary port-of-entry.
              That's how my great grandfather came here from Poland. :D

Comment

FTFY
                Sounds like the entire western world until the 21st century
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Sounds like the entire western world until the 21st century
                  The entire western world until the 21st century thought that homosexuality was a mental disorder, and that gays should be forcibly committed to insane asylums + treated with chemical castration and electroshock.

U sure you wanna use that as your standard Doc???

Comment

The entire western world until the 21st century thought that homosexuality was a mental disorder, and that gays should be forcibly committed to insane asylums + treated with chemical castration and electroshock.

U sure you wanna use that as your standard Doc???
                    Homosexuality is a mental disorder
                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

"Don't give up. Don't allow it to happen," Trump remarked 15 years ago. "If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it. Go over it. Go around it. But get to the other side of that wall."

My, oh my.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                        "Don't give up. Don't allow it to happen," Trump remarked 15 years ago. "If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it. Go over it. Go around it. But get to the other side of that wall."

My, oh my.
                        Yeah, that's what Warrior posted earlier. lol

Originally posted by Warrior View Post

Comment

• Oneiros
                          Oneiros commented
                          Editing a comment
                          >240p

Yeah right lol

I'm sort of playing around with the idea of doing a youtube channel for politics or maybe just a podcast or something similar. I don't really get to discuss politics offline since none of my friends/family irl are interested enough (or smart enough) to talk the talk with me, but all the typing and lack of actual human interaction just doesn't make it as fun or productive. Would any of you guys be interested in participating in something like that? Maybe once a week or every other week? Doesn't even have to be anything formal, just a casual chat that doesn't even have to strictly be political. (though politics would be the primary theme)
                        I would be very interested in hearing you and Shob have a conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

I would be very interested in hearing you and Shob have a conversation.
                          I'd just be interested in hearing Shob talk.

Comment

• #83.6666666667
                            #83.6666666667 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ho-ho, me too. Bet his voice is sexy.

I'm sort of playing around with the idea of doing a youtube channel for politics or maybe just a podcast or something similar. I don't really get to discuss politics offline since none of my friends/family irl are interested enough (or smart enough) to talk the talk with me, but all the typing and lack of actual human interaction just doesn't make it as fun or productive. Would any of you guys be interested in participating in something like that? Maybe once a week or every other week? Doesn't even have to be anything formal, just a casual chat that doesn't even have to strictly be political. (though politics would be the primary theme)
                          I'm always down for a political chat.

especially if I don't even have to leave my room.

Comment

• Cid
                            Cid commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Wonderful

• J peth
                            J peth commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Only problem is time, since I do have a full time job....

However one suggestion is to provide the topics in advance so that people have time to study them and get sources and what have you in the event things evolve into a debate, or in the event it doesn't become a debate people can still provide sources to help listeners know the backing of their views.

• Cid
                            Cid commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah, I'd try to work out discussion topics about a week in advanced. But since it is a live podcast, it's pretty certain it'll branch into other subjects as well.

So, American friends, how does government shutdown feels like?

Sometimes I think it's just senility getting to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Preventing unwanted immigrants is immoral now lads

The intent and agenda is curb illegal immigration.

It simply won’t function in this task.

It will sit around all day and collect dust...

Not all that immoral if you ask me.
                            Both of you are gullible, misinformed idiots and RCA, you exemplify everything wrong with white America. Don't even talk to me.
                            Last edited by Raniero; January 11th, 2019, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raniero View Post

Both of you are gullible, misinformed idiots and RCA, you exemplify everything wrong with white America. Don't even talk to me.
                              You better pipe down before you get yourself hurt, boy.

Comment

• Raniero
                                Raniero commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Nigga, I'd smack the white so hard out of you, your parents will send the leftover spic back to Mexico.

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                              So, American friends, how does government shutdown feels like?

Sometimes I think it's just senility getting to Trump.
                              Feels like getting screwed up the arsehole, unwanted and without lube.

Comment

Feels like getting screwed up the arsehole, unwanted and without lube.
                                I don't get this wall shit, I mean they can always fly over the war. Has Trump never heard about air traveling?

Comment

Working...
                                X