This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
    On the other hand, I still don't take the Democrats calling the wall "immoral" seriously (already stated why in that post).

It's just useless.
    Except it is also immoral, because the intent and agenda behind it is immoral.

Comment

Originally posted by Raniero View Post

Preventing unwanted immigrants is immoral now lads
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Preventing unwanted immigrants is immoral now lads
        Pretty sure that's not the intent behind it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Pretty sure that's not the intent behind it. Lol
          The intent behind it is stopping Mexicans from coming into your country, no?
          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

The intent behind it is stopping Mexicans from coming into your country, no?
            Nope. The intent behind it is to scare poor, dumb, white trash into thinking there's an "immigration crisis" and that if we don't build a wall that Mexicans are going to invade our home and rape our puppies. The intent is to get votes.

Every expert in the country says it will be incredibly ineffective at stopping illegal immigrants from getting into the country, so that can't be the intent.

-edit-

That's why President Trump has thrown around the idea of declaring a "state of emergency" on the border situation despite illegal border crossings being the lowest they've been in nearly 50 years.
            Last edited by Cid; January 10th, 2019, 06:37 AM.

Comment

That's why President Trump has thrown around the idea of declaring a "state of emergency" on the border situation despite illegal border crossings being the lowest they've been in nearly 50 years.
              Never mind that Mexican illegals are declining as a whole, whereas the "people we should worry about now" are of African, Asian, and Central American descent (i.e., non-Mexican spics like DokTOR.).

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Nope. The intent behind it is to scare poor, dumb, white trash into thinking there's an "immigration crisis" and that if we don't build a wall that Mexicans are going to invade our home and rape our puppies. The intent is to get votes.

Every expert in the country says it will be incredibly ineffective at stopping illegal immigrants from getting into the country, so that can't be the intent.

-edit-

Sounds like you're giving trump too much credit

Comment

Sounds like you're giving trump too much credit
                  He's had a good 80 years to figure out how to cheat people. Even a retarded drug addict can learn something with that much time.

Comment

He's had a good 80 years to figure out how to cheat people. Even a retarded drug addict can learn something with that much time.
                    To be fair, retarded drug addicts have a lot of skin in the game.

Sometimes literally.

Comment

Trump has what they call "Low Animal Cunning"

Comment

"Cunning" is a wicked form of intelligence, the ability to cheat and steal, to manipulate and use people.
                        "Low" in this context means ignoble, petty, motivated by trivial selfish interests.

Comment

So let's talk about that podcast idea. Is it gonna be a legit live-streamed, open-to-the-public, corporate-sponsors type podcast? Or will it mostly just be whoever's on hanging out?

Comment

jajaja que bruto es ese pinche joto trump, realmente no me explico como un payaso caga-leche pudo llegar ser presidente del tal EU. no que segun son los listos ustedes los gueros. ahora a ver como le van a hacer para construir ese muro inutil antes de que el ninito berrinchudo quen eligieron los lleve a todos a la mierda

chinga tu madre, donald trump

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                              chinga tu madre
                              Always knew Spanish class would come in handy.

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by Raniero View Post

The intent and agenda is curb illegal immigration.

It simply won’t function in this task.

It will sit around all day and collect dust...

Not all that immoral if you ask me.
                                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 10th, 2019, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Oneiros
                                  Oneiros commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  You are really, really dumb.

• Cid
                                  Cid commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  See my above conversation with Doc.

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

The intent and agenda is to keep brown people out of the country + reinforce a system of immigration controls and restrictions on "lawful entry" that, since its inception, has always carried the primary objective of servicing the segment of the population that believes race-mixing and the loss of supermajority white control over institutions of political power is an inherently bad thing
                                FTFY

Comment

Sure, if you say it wastes tax dollars, I guess its immoral in that way, but the entire premise of it being immoral is the whole “Donald Trump’s a racist who hates Mexicans and [further tirading on Trump being a racist mastermind].”

But that’s just reaching to me, at this point...

Especially since it’s only a step away from the usual “Donald Trump is the second Hitler” rhetoric that nobody loves.

Which is actually the kind of fear mongering Trump gets accused of.

Stuff like the Patriot Act, US meddling in foreign countries, the drug war, money-grubbing corruption in politics, and some other stuff...

That shit’s immoral to me.

A wall that sits around and does nothing on the border is actually pretty nice in comparison.

But...I guess I suppose I’m a little wrong...

The wall is slightly morally because it would waste our tax dollars.

But that’s it.

It’s just useless outside of that.
                                  Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 10th, 2019, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Cid
                                    Cid commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Again, see my prior convo with Doc for the reason why Dems are right in calling the wall immoral.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                  So let's talk about that podcast idea. Is it gonna be a legit live-streamed, open-to-the-public, corporate-sponsors type podcast? Or will it mostly just be whoever's on hanging out?
                                  I'd legitimately like it to be a bit less casual than "whoever's hanging out." Preferably, we'd have set hosts, people who are on the podcast/stream more often than not with the potential for guests - people who want to be on one because of a particular topic of discussion or whatever. I don't know about it being open to the public... I'd rather not have somebody pop in for the sole purpose of trolling/making a scene, trying to get the channel banned on whatever platform we use or anything like that. Corporate sponsors? lol. I doubt it'll ever be anywhere near that large. I don't expect it to grow beyond the T5 userbase.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

FTFY
                                    Honestly... If I had a dollar for every time I heard somebody say "whites are gonna be the minority soon" as if that's something inherently negative instead of it simply being the result of living in a nation built on immigration... I'd have at least $100. Not too bad, tbh.

Comment

I'd legitimately like it to be a bit less casual than "whoever's hanging out." Preferably, we'd have set hosts, people who are on the podcast/stream more often than not with the potential for guests - people who want to be on one because of a particular topic of discussion or whatever. I don't know about it being open to the public... I'd rather not have somebody pop in for the sole purpose of trolling/making a scene, trying to get the channel banned on whatever platform we use or anything like that. Corporate sponsors? lol. I doubt it'll ever be anywhere near that large. I don't expect it to grow beyond the T5 userbase.
                                      I might've worded that a bit wrong, but I gotcha. We're not trying to use this as a second revenue stream, it'll just be another feature for T5 members.

Comment

Working...
                                      X