This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Xing comes out of nowhere and RKO's both Trump and Putin.
    Stfu, Sza. China can't even qualify the the World Cup, rofl. Their little princeling isn't RKO'ing shit.

Incidentally, neither could the US for the first time since 1990 (gee, I wonder why) and while Russia technically only qualified due to being the host nation, they well exceeded expectations, home-field advantage or no, and made it past the Ro16; almost making it to the semis, even. Accordingly, Putin >>>.
    Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; July 15th, 2018, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Stfu, Sza. China can't even qualify the the World Cup, rofl. Their little princeling isn't RKO'ing shit.

Incidentally, neither could the US for the first time since 1990 (gee, I wonder why) and while Russia technically only qualified due to being the host nation, they well exceeded expectations, home-field advantage or no, and made it past the Ro16; almost making it to the semis, even. Accordingly, Putin >>>.
      WTF are you talking about, lol.
      Originally posted by Helly;n542091
      Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Comment

WTF are you talking about, lol.
          That China (like India) is fucking P A T H E T I C for being unable to qualify for the WC in arguably the easiest region in spite of having a talent pool of over a billion people to choose from, duh. On the other hand, a country with a population of four million qualified in a much harder region and even made it to the final...
          Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; July 15th, 2018, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

That China (like India) is fucking P A T H E T I C for being unable to qualify for the WC in arguably the easiest region in spite of having a talent pool of over a billion people to choose from, duh. On the other hand, a country with a population of four million qualified in a much harder region and even made it to the final...
            Because China has ping pong and India have cricket, they don't care about football. But that's completely besides the point of Xing being the new Emperor of China and having the second biggest economy in the world which will soon be 1st and the largest population in the world is the point. Not to mention their culture, history, military, ingenious, creativity, ambition, longevity, etc. Putin has the world's spot light but Xing is in the shadows making plays Putin wishes he had the balls to make.
            Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Timeless Writer View Post
              And this is why you should never take Breitbart seriously.

The rally happened, London didn't "ban" it.

The issue is that the pro-Trump rally was scheduled to happen alongside a rally for the "Free Tommy Robinson" protest. A similar protest for Robinson happened last month and turned violent, leading to nine arrests. So as a precaution, Scotland Yard put restrictions on the two rallies yesterday to try to prevent the same violence from breaking out. (There were still two arrests.)

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ro-trump-rally
              http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...714-story.html

Don't post "fake news" propaganda on my website, please.

Comment

>living in the UK
                >in 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
                  >living in the UK
                  >in 2018
                  They doing it right tho

Comment

>hate racism
                    >make fun of Trump's skin color all the time

What did liberals mean by this?
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                      >hate racism

racism = prejudice + power
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

>hate racism
                        Orange isn't a race; its a choice

Comment

https://news.grabien.com/story-john-...le-offense-tre

The Obama Administration's CIA director, John Brennan, charged that President Trump's post-summit press conference with Russia President Vladimir Putin was an act of treason.

"Donald Trump's press performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of 'high crimes and misdemeanors,'" Brennan tweeted. "It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump's comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???"

Moments after tweeting, Brennan appeared on MSNBC and demanded Trump cabinet officials resign in protest.

Comment

>hate racism

He's orange, not white. Also, clownfish are not real people.

Comment

>hate racism

Liberals are unironically retarded. News at 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                                https://news.grabien.com/story-john-...le-offense-tre

The Obama Administration's CIA director, John Brennan, charged that President Trump's post-summit press conference with Russia President Vladimir Putin was an act of treason.

"Donald Trump's press performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of 'high crimes and misdemeanors,'" Brennan tweeted. "It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump's comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???"

Moments after tweeting, Brennan appeared on MSNBC and demanded Trump cabinet officials resign in protest.
                                Straight up retarded. There's absolutely no point in antagonizing Russia, lift the sanctions and offer Russia some trade deals and this boom will last till the next Democrat takes office.

Comment

Originally posted by Timeless Writer View Post
                                  There's absolutely no point in antagonizing Russia
                                  I mean, I like my motherland too and wish to go and visit it one day, but the former KGB officer isn’t steering his country in a particularly good direction, no matter how many pictures he has where he’s riding a bear shirtless, lol.

Just look at Ukraine...
                                  Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; July 16th, 2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

Orange isn't a race; its a choice
                                      So is being gay but we're not allowed to make fun of them anymore.
                                      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

So is being gay but we're not allowed to make fun of them anymore.
                                        People make fun of you all the time.

Comment

People make fun of you all the time.
                                          brb getting lawsuits filed

Comment

• #83.6666666667
                                            #83.6666666667 commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            Shob is my lawyer, bitch.

• Ziku
                                            Ziku commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            Say goodbye to all your shekels, goy.

• Pocket Rocket
                                            Pocket Rocket commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            I'll just have to find a lawyer whose even more Jewisher than Shob is all.
                                        Working...
                                        X