• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia bothers me the most.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
      Friendly reminder, also...

Out of all the countries in the world...^this is the one that bothers people like Shin the most.
      I think he hates America even more

At this point, who can blame him; both countries are in bed together and they're both tumours
      Originally posted by Oneiros
      In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

I think he hates America even more
        This is Shin:

I'm sure he hates America more...

Comment

This is Shin:

I'm sure he hates America more...
          Yes, Shin hates jews. He also thinks America, the most powerful country in the world, is run by jews.

Can you put 2 and 2 together for once in your life, jeez.

Comment

• ShinGaoKaiser
            ShinGaoKaiser commented
            Editing a comment
            Not too sure about hatred as Jews haven't done anything to me personally but anger, yes.

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Yes, Shin hates jews. He also thinks America, the most powerful country in the world, is run by jews.

Can you put 2 and 2 together for once in your life, jeez.
          If the Jews run America, then our (or at least the vast majority of our) actions land on their lap rather than ours and we become effectively puppets rather than truly malicious actors.

Makes sense to hate the puppet more than the puppet master...
          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; June 12th, 2018, 09:48 PM.

Comment

If the Jews run America, then our (or at least the vast majority of our) actions land on their lap rather than ours and we become effectively puppets rather than truly malicious actors.

I mean, you ARE puppets of Israel, whether the jews control America directly from within or not, and I still hate the US, sooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Fixed that for you, man. No charge.
              So what do you think I believed prior to this point? This is the problem with you all and your self-righteousness. You think that I would readily drop the history I studied for years in books and encyclopedias overnight for an extremely contradictory set of views that shatters it all and leaves me viewing reality in a totally different way, what sense does that make?

And since when are their 109 expulsions conspiracy theories? These are historical facts, whether you like it or not.

Also, I find it extremely funny that people talk about racism when even various ethnic groups that are the same color (Black, white, etc) have the exact same divisions but based on ethnicity. Sorry, but due to the fact that in my own country (not European) there's constant conflict over that, your babbling about "Racism" totally doesn't affect me at all. Additionally, thanks for admitting Jews are a race.

Wind blows, rain falls, the strong prey upon the weak, and different tribes never mind races despise each other. It's only nature, running its course.

Friendly reminder, also...

Out of all the countries in the world...^this is the one that bothers people like Shin the most.
              You forgot about Saudi Arabia, y'know, the other top sponsor of terrorism in the world that America lets them get away with everything? Not even Trump can take a hard line on them.

Additionally, if the Jews all stayed in Israel with zero diaspora in the West, I wouldn't care one bit about them.

Na, I hate the puppet masters more, though not only is it that a lot of the puppets don't even know it, but they're also very content with continuing to be puppets (aka not attempting to realize their situation) which makes them complicit in the act in one way or the other. I do know that it isn't totally their fault though, and that they (like you) can't even fathom the concept of such a takeover. I couldn't either, but there's that difference between us, I'm not in the epicenter of the whole issue.
              Last edited by ShinGaoKaiser; June 13th, 2018, 02:52 AM.

Comment

So apparently China's pulled its missiles from the South China Sea after the Summit...

I wonder why, as I'm hesitant to say that this can be pinned on Trump (which is the easy, but not necessarily correct, answer).
                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; June 13th, 2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShinGaoKaiser View Post

The collusion centers around the election as per the narrative. Nothing else. And as it relates to the election, not only was the data leaked (and not hacked), but the initial absurd narrative of "hacking the election" got dropped quickly enough to be totally forgotten, along with media pundits admitting that the Russia thing is mostly a nothing-burger. And all you have left to blame is social media users spreading info that the elite didn't want people to see (shows they can't survive in an environment where they don't control the information). Literally none of these charges even prove anything.

And it's pathetic how you talk so much about this non-issue yet fail to exploit the valid arguments you have against Trump. Such as pardoning 5 big banks while no one was looking. Never mind the fact that you say absolutely nothing about a certain other nation interfering in your elections every single time since they own both candidates, and even about your own meddling in the affairs of other nations.

You burgers never cease to amaze with your glaring inconsistencies.
                  Whether they succeeded or not isn't the issue. It is that they tried in the first place. That they conspired with a foreign power to try and sway the election. That alone is the crime. Success or not doesn't matter. That is why the "hack the election" sound bite was dropped. Also cause it is really absurd without some proof. Heads should've rolled for that clickbait title.

Fyi, didn't know about the 5 banks myself. There is so much shit going on in a day to day basis, that it is hard to keep up even if you do follow it day to day.

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                  I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Whether they succeeded or not isn't the issue. It is that they tried in the first place. That they conspired with a foreign power to try and sway the election. That alone is the crime. Success or not doesn't matter. That is why the "hack the election" sound bite was dropped. Also cause it is really absurd without some proof. Heads should've rolled for that clickbait title.

Fyi, didn't know about the 5 banks myself. There is so much shit going on in a day to day basis, that it is hard to keep up even if you do follow it day to day.
                    AIPAC is a foreign power and they do that stuff all the time at an even greater level. Yet nothing happens. Plus the internet makes it easy to access all points of view so then what's even the substance of these charges? Neither candidate in the election was part of the government anyway.

That's because the Anti-Trump media won't tell you about things like that which benefit their handlers and donors. The whole thing (Russia collusion and Media vs Trump) is ultimately a distraction from what really matters.
                    Last edited by ShinGaoKaiser; June 13th, 2018, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Friendly reminder that "Russia hacked the election" is the caricature of what is being investigated being used by people trying to discredit the investigation as something frivolous and ungrounded in fact.

The actual subject matter of the investigation is fraud, money-laundering, conspiracy against the United States, and obstruction of justice.

There have already been indictments of both American and Russian nationals on the underlying charges of fraud and moneylaundering. The open questions are:

1) To what extent if any was the criminal conspiracy known to and/or coordinated through the Trump Organization, or the Trump Campaign?

2) To what extent if any has the president acted with corrupt intent to obstruct justice, in purposefully using the power of his office to prevent federal agents from discovering and prosecuting the underlying crimes?
                      _______

Michael Cohen is probably going to be arrested very soon on a whole host of criminal charges that bring the color of criminal activity directly to the president's doorstep.
                      Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; June 13th, 2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

Michael Cohen is probably going to be arrested very soon on a whole host of criminal charges that bring the color of criminal activity directly to the president's doorstep.
                        This is funny since he's one of you.

Comment

So apparently China's pulled its missiles from the South China Sea after the Summit...

I wonder why, as I'm hesitant to say that this can be pinned on Trump (which is the easy, but not necessarily correct, answer).
                          There's a good chance that China is a driving force behind North Korea's sudden willingness to talk. I'm not vested enough in foreign affairs at the moment to offer any particularly deep insights into the situation. But China's goal is to become the world leader in a variety of fields in order to increase its wealth and it's political standing in the world. China won't do anything that would hinder that goal.

Comment

Just checkin' in. We still winning? Good.

Comment

I can confirm from within the elite, esoteric halls of New World Order Jewry that real Hebrews think Donald Trump is a feckless cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                                I can confirm from within the elite, esoteric halls of New World Order Jewry that real Hebrews think Donald Trump is a feckless cunt.
                                I thought he was bad before, but he's more than a feckless cunt now.

Originally posted by Trumples
                                “His country does love him,” Mr. Trump said, speaking to ABC’s George Stephanopoulos. “His people, you see the fervor. They have a great fervor.”

I don't get it...

He was presenting a North Korean defector as an example of North Korea's abuses not even a year ago...

EDIT; Oh, and it gets worse, I guess.

"They're winners!"

You didn't address human rights abuses at the summit, Trump. You didn't condemn them. You didn't even bring them up.

How are they winning when they're still in there and you're doing nothing to help them...?
                                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; June 13th, 2018, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Yo, Souls.

Brighten up my day.

Defend this too.

Comment

I thought he was bad before, but he's more than a feckless cunt now.

I don't get it...

He was presenting a North Korean defector as an example of North Korea's abuses not even a year ago...

EDIT; Oh, and it gets worse, I guess.

"They're winners!"

You didn't address human rights abuses at the summit, Trump. You didn't condemn them. You didn't even bring them up.

How are they winning when they're still in there and you're doing nothing to help them...?
                                    It's pretty simple. Trump has shitty morals and believes might makes right. As long as someone is stereotypically tough and unchallenged trump looks up to them. He's praised the the Chinese government for killing hundreds of students during tianamen square, praised duterte for his "handling" of the drug war etc.

He doesn't care about human rights and as long as he gets a good photo op and fox keeps worshiping him he'll continue praising Kim.

If it wasn't for all those pesky laws guys have I'm sure he'd gladly turn the US into NK.
                                    Last edited by -Person-; June 13th, 2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Person- View Post
                                      Trump has shitty morals.
                                      Already got that message a while ago...

He's praised the the Chinese government for killing hundreds of students during tianamen square,
                                      Please show this.

Some British reporter, I believe, wrote that the burned/mushed remains of Chinese people that were driven over with APCs were flushed down drains.

If he defended that, there's simply absolutely no hope for him...

The sad part is that now I can't actually say that the "he's a Fascist" accusation is just an exaggeration of what are "just" authoritarian tendencies (which is not necessarily Fascism in the literal sense)...

He's legit acting like a Fascist. :/

I'm actually saying that, am I living in a cartoon? Lol.

At this point I don't even care if he gets booted out and is actually innocent of the charges, he's that much of a blight.
                                      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; June 13th, 2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• ShinGaoKaiser
                                        ShinGaoKaiser commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        What did I tell you, you have actual arguments you can use against him minus the bogus Russiagate. Such as not improving the situation in the Middle East at all (he's dropped more bombs than Obomba at this point).

Already got that message a while ago...

Please show this.

Some British reporter, I believe, wrote that the burned/mushed remains of Chinese people that were driven over with APCs were flushed down drains.

If he defended that, there's simply absolutely no hope for him...

The sad part is that now I can't actually say that the "he's a Fascist" accusation is just an exaggeration of what are "just" authoritarian tendencies (which is not necessarily Fascism in the literal sense)...

He's legit acting like a Fascist. :/

I'm actually saying that, am I living in a cartoon? Lol.

At this point I don't even care if he gets booted out and is actually innocent of the charges, he's that much of a blight.
                                      https://www.playboy.com/read/playboy...ald-trump-1990

"When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak ... as being spit on by the rest of the world—"

he doubled down on the statements again during the 2016 election debates by repeating communist party line about the peaceful protests being "riots"
                                      Last edited by -Person-; June 13th, 2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• RussianCoffeeAddict
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Just saw the edit.

Why we gotta have an evil Nazi for a president...
                                    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                    Auto-Saved
                                    x
                                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                    Working...
                                    X