This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
    The summit between NK and the US has been cancelled...!

By Donald Trump? Why, exactly, has the president who has displayed seemingly nothing but a will to see this summit through, cancelling it himself?

"You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used."

Donald Trump was scared off in a dick nuke measuring contest.

Amazing.
    Short answer is he's bad at making deals .
    slightly longer answer is trump thinks he has leverage and that NK will come crawling back to him if he cancels.

Comment

That section about the nukes in the letter is like something out of a cartoon, lol.
      When does Trump do anything that doesn't seem like it's right out of a cartoon?

Comment

Anyone that voted for Trump can go kill themselves, anyone that had a positive thought about him can go kill themselves.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...gulations.html

You stupid sons of bitches.

" President Donald Trump signed the biggest rollback of bank regulations since the global financial crisis into law Thursday."

"The measure eases restrictions on all but the largest banks. It raises the threshold to $250 billion from $50 billion under which banks are deemed too important to the financial system to fail. Those institutions also would not have to undergo stress tests or submit so-called living wills, both safety valves designed to plan for financial disaster."

Those stress tests are basically seeing if the banks have enough money to bounce back on their own if an investment doesn't pan out. Now those measures are being removed and their bailout (welfare) is being increased 5 times. Basically if you're paying your house with loans and can no longer pay for them later because you were irresponsible and gambled your money away, your neighbors have to pay for your house and you still get to keep the house plus all your other wealth and property. But Billy Bob who has no wealth, property, or assistance is fucked and still has to help pay your house.

Calling it already, Trump will be seen as worse than Hitler.

Comment

What's wrong with Trump, dude
          Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
            Anyone that voted for Trump can go kill themselves, anyone that had a positive thought about him can go kill themselves.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...gulations.html

You stupid sons of bitches.

" President Donald Trump signed the biggest rollback of bank regulations since the global financial crisis into law Thursday."

"The measure eases restrictions on all but the largest banks. It raises the threshold to $250 billion from $50 billion under which banks are deemed too important to the financial system to fail. Those institutions also would not have to undergo stress tests or submit so-called living wills, both safety valves designed to plan for financial disaster."

Those stress tests are basically seeing if the banks have enough money to bounce back on their own if an investment doesn't pan out. Now those measures are being removed and their bailout (welfare) is being increased 5 times. Basically if you're paying your house with loans and can no longer pay for them later because you were irresponsible and gambled your money away, your neighbors have to pay for your house and you still get to keep the house plus all your other wealth and property. But Billy Bob who has no wealth, property, or assistance is fucked and still has to help pay your house.

Calling it already, Trump will be seen as worse than Hitler.
            Can't just get mad at Trump for this one. That was a bipartisan bill in congress, it had wide support from Democrats and Republicans alike. This is a failure of the entire American government.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Can't just get mad at Trump for this one. That was a bipartisan bill in congress, it had wide support from Democrats and Republicans alike. This is a failure of the entire American government.
              Yup. The tax plan was also put into effect at least partly because it lined up with the corporate Democrat side of things.
              Related:

Comment

Yup. The tax plan was also put into effect at least partly because it lined up with the corporate Democrat side of things.
                Related:
                That image is pretty exaggerated. But yeah, there tends to be a lot of things they do agree on and very little of it is good.

Comment

Looks like Trump fucked the North Korea thing

There's only one man who can still make this right

Comment

Interesting video, tbh.

Comment

Interesting video, tbh.
                      Does he mention the term Lügenpresse even once
                      Originally posted by Oneiros
                      In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Nah, from now on I'll place all the blame on him. I'll acknowledge the part played by the rest though.

Comment

Hmmm...
                          Trump's lawyers: "Yo, bro, you can pardon peeps and do pretty much whatever ya want to da Russia probe."
                          Trumples:

"I-I have the right to PARDON myself!"
                          That's an odd takeaway to get from that...
                          ...Unless...

Comment

Hmmm...
                            Trump's lawyers: "Yo, bro, you can pardon peeps and do pretty much whatever ya want to da Russia probe."
                            Trumples:

...Unless...
                            Hey dude what's up

Comment

Hmmm...
                              Trumples:

...Unless...
                              A good businessman always plans for the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
                                Looks like Trump fucked the North Korea thing

There's only one man who can still make this right

Can someone pick up the phone?

BECAUSE I FUCKING CALLED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://nypost.com/2018/06/05/dennis...mp-kim-summit/

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior View Post

Can someone pick up the phone?

BECAUSE I FUCKING CALLED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://nypost.com/2018/06/05/dennis...mp-kim-summit/
                                  I saw this too.

It's like we're living in a cartoon...
                                  Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; June 5th, 2018, 11:01 PM.

Comment

HOLY SHIT..... lmao

My city's mayor just utterly roasted Trump!

President Donald Trump on Monday canceled a party celebrating the Philadelphia Eagles’ Super Bowl victory ― but some in the City of Brotherly Love are wearing it like a badge of honor.
                                    Disinviting them from the White House only proves that our President is not a true patriot, but a fragile egomaniac obsessed with crowd size and afraid of the embarrassment of throwing a party to which no one wants to attend,” Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney said in a news release.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b093ac33a116a4

Then his chief of staff send this out on twitter:

Along with another golden quote here:

"Cities need to stand up in this country, and many mayors have stood up in this country against this tyrant," Kenney said. "He is trying to turn this country into a dictatorship by ignoring the courts and by saying and doing what he wants, by ignoring the Department of Justice ... and in the end this will all come to a conclusion, and it won't be a good ending for him."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/eagles-...-tyrant-today/

lmao... I'm loving my city right now..

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                                    I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                                      HOLY SHIT..... lmao

My city's mayor just utterly roasted Trump!

Then his chief of staff send this out on twitter:

Along with another golden quote here:

lmao... I'm loving my city right now..
                                      hey dude what's up

Comment

Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post

hey dude what's up
                                        can i borrow some money
                                        Originally posted by Oneiros
                                        In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

can i borrow some money
                                          pm me ur paypal

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X