Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone else watch jesse lee peterson

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fueKBOzS3w

we finally got a sequal to their first crossover lol, this guy is fukkin surreal.

this guy is where my user title comes from btw and I am NEVER going to change it for the rest of my frikkin life

Cid OrganizationXV you guys have to watch this or i will never forgive u

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
        Who?
        An extremelyrare breed of conservative who is dumb as pigshit yet still manages to capture your heart somehow. trust me you will love him lol

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

An extremelyrare breed of conservative who is dumb as pigshit yet still manages to capture your heart somehow. trust me you will love him lol
          I'm 1000% more interested now, lmao
          Originally posted by Wade
          Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

He does have a certain charisma.

Comment

I adore this guy lmao. This feels like a really long bit.

his catchphrase is "I'm black and slow" which is just lovely.
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

I still have some brain cells so no

Comment

Originally posted by Chibz View Post
                  He does have a certain charisma.
                  i think a large part of it is that he doesn't really seem to exhibit a whole lot of hate. like, almost none at all, basically, and he has a very simplistic and adorable way of viewing things like homophobia. he's like an oversized child lol

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                  I adore this guy lmao. This feels like a really long bit.

his catchphrase is "I'm black and slow" which is just lovely.
                  told u hes great lol

Destony's first interview with him was p fun as well. I cant wait for part 3 with his gf, its gonna be AMAZIN'

Comment

i think a large part of it is that he doesn't really seem to exhibit a whole lot of hate. like, almost none at all, basically, and he has a very simplistic and adorable way of viewing things like homophobia. he's like an oversized child lol

told u hes great lol

Destony's first interview with him was p fun as well. I cant wait for part 3 with his gf, its gonna be AMAZIN'
                    He's as chill as you can be while also being that deep in it lol.

Destiny seems like a really well-spoken guy, he makes pretty cogent points. I wonder how the fuck he ended up on that show lmao.

Comment

He's as chill as you can be while also being that deep in it lol.

Destiny seems like a really well-spoken guy, he makes pretty cogent points. I wonder how the fuck he ended up on that show lmao.
                      ye, Destiny is a rare breed himself. Even though i dont agree with alot of his philosophy, he is a very strong thinker and is prolly my favorite content creator right now despite our differences.

as for how he got there i have no earthly idea lol. He's not one to shy away from a fight no matter who it is or even whether or not they have an internet presence so JLP might have been the one to reach out first

Comment

ye, Destiny is a rare breed himself. Even though i dont agree with alot of his philosophy, he is a very strong thinker and is prolly my favorite content creator right now despite our differences.

as for how he got there i have no earthly idea lol. He's not one to shy away from a fight no matter who it is or even whether or not they have an internet presence so JLP might have been the one to reach out first
                        Probably, yeah. Especially if Destiny isn't super big, that'd make sense.

JLP in general just makes no sense though lol. He's such an amazing contradiction.

Comment

I can never tell if he's seriously retarded or just putting on an act like Alex Jones
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                            I can never tell if he's seriously retarded or just putting on an act like Alex Jones
                            Wait, Alex Jones was trolling? For real?

Comment

Wait, Alex Jones was trolling? For real?
                              I mean, it's not like it's confirmed but it seems pretty obvious to me
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

I mean, it's not like it's confirmed but it seems pretty obvious to me
                                I mean... maybe? I've never seen him break character tho. But then again, I don't exactly keep an eye on him much.

Comment

"Amaizin"

Comment

Working...
                                  X