Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louay View Post

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...ading-globally
    Given how contagious these viruses usually are, it only takes a single person getting infected for it to become a possible pandemic. The way you get it, passing by a food market or just from contact with random animals, becomes irrelevant once that single person contracts the virus. It caused that animal virus to infecr humans more quickly, sure, but to say it may have never happened if it weren't for food markets and farms is pure conjecture.
    You know what most markets also have, besides animals? Lots of people. That, and airborne viruses, are a recipe for disaster. That's likely how the Wuhan seafood market came into the picture. Not because of bat soup.
    i don't even remember seeing your original reply by the way lol, my b
    if you didn't see it then ok my b for coming out the gate guns blazing, I've just had way too many people go out of their way to avoid my arguments but still take pot-shots

Anyway.....

I'm saying that it would be far less likely to happen in a vegan world, not that it would be completely impossible. Pandemics in particular like the spanish flu specifically would almost certainly have never happened in a vegan world. We wouldn't have so many unhygienic animals in our society to both serve as vehicles and to provide genetic material for viruses like the aforementioned flu, H1N1, SARS, MERS, etc the list goes on, all of these are classified as zoonotic and we would have been able to avoid them much more easily if we didn't have a booming animal industry that constantly exposes us to these diseases worldwide.

Anyway, this link reads exactly like everything else I've seen. No one really knows where it came from, but everyone believes the market played a huge role in turning this into a pandemic that effectively quarantined the city of Wuhan lol. When was the last time you heard of a plant causing the same social and economic mayhem? lol

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

That's deflecting the question I asked. Are you equating puppy mills to gas chambers? Please clarify. This is an easy yes or no question.

I also never said puppy mills were ok, nor do I promote them but to me they are miles away from gas chambers.

I was just pointing out the evils of puppy mills since you hyper-focused on it for some strange reason when I had also brought up shelters. I clarified it further to Max that I was referring to the animal shelters that I had also mentioned which you ignored for some reason. Shelters are the ones gassing animals when they run out of room, because ignorant people who don't know what they're doing go to puppy mills - which perform quite EGREGIOUS atrocities against the mother dogs, by the way, read ANY of the links I've sent instead of DEFLECTING - to get a pet.
    Last edited by Helly; February 4th, 2020, 12:37 AM.

Comment

In general news we are up to 20K+ known cases of coronavirus and the first death confirmed outside of China

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/04/a...hnk/index.html

yes its CNN, its dirty, but its one of the FEW remaining news outlets that isnt asking me for my email. this is unrelated but protip to never give your email to ANY news site that demands it in exchange for access, ESPECIALLY if the account is free. these fucks all have profiles on you sheep and they want your shit just so they can keep building up and refining that database, hence why they won't charge it because they know you goofs are penniless and they want to keep it that way by sending you targeted adverts. BREAK THE CHAINS. DOWN WITH THE NWO

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

The virus can spread during its incubation period (14 days) before any symptoms appear
        by the time the first case is "confirmed" it will already be too late.
        We'll be alright

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
          In general news we are up to 20K+ known cases of coronavirus and the first death confirmed outside of China

yes its CNN, its dirty, but its one of the FEW remaining news outlets that isnt asking me for my email. this is unrelated but protip to never give your email to ANY news site that demands it in exchange for access, ESPECIALLY if the account is free. these fucks all have profiles on you sheep and they want your shit just so they can keep building up and refining that database, hence why they won't charge it because they know you goofs are penniless and they want to keep it that way by sending you targeted adverts. BREAK THE CHAINS. DOWN WITH THE NWO
          Fox News also doesn't ask for emails.

CNN and Fox News will soon be the last news networks on Earth not controlled by the SEE-EYE-EH...all because they don't ask for emails...
          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 4th, 2020, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

jokes on you I don't read the news

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post

jokes on you I don't read the news
              That explains a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

That explains a lot.
                Yeah I have a very big brain, thanks

Comment

Just Based God releasing another plague in order to separate the Chads from the virgins.

He did it in the 1920s, He did it in the 1820s.

Comment

Did gunboat go back to China too for that lunar year thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                      Just Based God releasing another plague in order to separate the Chads from the virgins.

He did it in the 1920s, He did it in the 1820s.
                      Explains why only the Chinese are dying
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                        Did gunboat go back to China too for that lunar year thing?
                        Yeah, and now he gave me the virus...

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post

Yeah, and now he gave me the virus...
                          It's been nice knowing you, Max. It's okay, you'll be going to a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                            To clarify: The Chinese Government has known that they've had an epidemic on their hands since November.

They've been denying it, purposefully misdiagnosing people who were dying from the virus as dying from unrelated causes-of-death, lying to the World Health Organization, and falsifying medical data for three (3) months.

And they're only now acknowledged that they have an epidemic on their hands because after three (3) months of ignoring it, its begun to spread to other countries. (and they're still lying about the numbers)
                            Take also into account that China was a ground zero for an epidemic/pandemic breakout with all their hazardous unhygenic nonmeasurements and their bat soups cooked on reused sewage oils, China was ltierally in fact an overpopulated peasant-riddled and peasant-minded shithole ready to erupt with population asphyxiation and everyone being so heart-close in everyday life would obviously contribute more to the spread of the virus. Reusing sewage oils tells you how the regular Chinese think/thought up until now. The think like the peasant-minded neo-rich, always being stupidly cheap, travelling abroad to show off to their other compatriots their travel photos to satisfy their lousy and fragily pride but never validly experiencing the European culture while only eating in Chinese restaurants in France and Germany when they travel. Communism has contributed to their lowly peasantry.

Comment

Originally posted by Belg View Post

Take also into account that China was a ground zero for an epidemic/pandemic breakout with all their hazardous unhygenic nonmeasurements and their bat soups cooked on reused sewage oils, China was ltierally in fact an overpopulated peasant-riddled and peasant-minded shithole ready to erupt with population asphyxiation and everyone being so heart-close in everyday life would obviously contribute more to the spread of the virus. Reusing sewage oils tells you how the regular Chinese think/thought up until now. The think like the peasant-minded neo-rich, always being stupidly cheap, travelling abroad to show off to their other compatriots their travel photos to satisfy their lousy and fragily pride but never validly experiencing the European culture while only eating in Chinese restaurants in France and Germany when they travel. Communism has contributed to their lowly peasantry.
                              Tell us what you really think!

Comment

Working...
                              X