Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corona virus - YET ANOTHER reason to go vegan

Im just going to say it

All these pandemics, all this crazy shit that goes on and infects a shitload of people and creates quarantine zones and destroys economies...It's ALWAYS from fukkin animals, bros.

Lol

like, wtf. it's insane. Swine flu, Corona-virus, THE SPANISH FLU THAT KILLED 50 MILLION PEOPLE IN 1918. As if heart disease and gastrointestinal cancers weren't bad enough. WTF, and yet we still have animals in our societies??? WHY, LOL

Sorry, still on my break trying to finish up these 5+ LPs, but i just had to get that off my chest. You guys afraid of pandemics? Go vegan, tf....
    Last edited by Helly; January 29th, 2020, 04:49 AM.

You just couldn't not be a faggot this one time
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
      You guys afraid of pandemics?
      Not really, tbh

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
        Just so we're clear, I'm not laughing at the victims, I'm expressing my incredulity and exasperation over the topic.

It's just so goddamn mind-blowing to me. You have the UN telling you veganism would be greatly beneficial to the climate, youve got reams of health organizations telling you it's good for you, there wouldn't be hundreds of slaughterhouse workers suffering from anxiety or depression or other forms of PTSD and hurting their spouses or themselves....And you wouldn't have so many goddamned diseases randomly popping up to kill people and hurting the economy. I'm trying to run a goddamned business to provide for my sisters and put them through school, now I gotta dial back on operations a bit because everyone's morbidly afraid of this carnist-borne virus that I had nothing to do with, how is that fair to me???? How many more reasons do you guys need to stop killing animals? This is just utterly ridiculous, lol.

Originally posted by Thar View Post

Not really, tbh
        Yea, this one's not that scary. A mortality rate of about >4% last I checked, but if it mutates it could become a problem. viruses generally tend to evolve to become milder, though, thanks to the type of selection pressures our societies will enforce, so that might not happen
        Last edited by Helly; January 29th, 2020, 06:09 AM.

Comment

i'm sure the cool countries won't lose that many people

Comment

Pandemics suck because of the established human infrastructure and mass movement of people...especially today.

After all, the disaster site, Wuhan...is a city of 11 million people.

Comment

I'm not eating bugs faggot
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

they finally learned that eating flying rats is a bad idea really puts a tear in my eye they grow up so fast maybe next they'll finally learn that you stop your car if someone is crossing the road
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Agreed. Time to kill all the animals and start over with bioengineered ones.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                    Omg.... actually agreeing with Dok on something... kill me someone.

Comment

I drank a Corona the other day, I was about to get scared lol

Comment

Does that C.C.P. shill Sza still post here???

Really wanna see him defend the Chinese Government on this one.

(I talk to alot of people from the mainland, raised on Chinese nationalism and all the talk about how their government is the best in the world + never does anything wrong. Even the most thoroughly propagandized of the bunch are telling me "yeah; they're acting really weird this time.")

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                          kill me someone.
                          Give me your address.

They should really stop eating cats and dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                            Does that C.C.P. shill Sza still post here???

Really wanna see him defend the Chinese Government on this one.

(I talk to alot of people from the mainland, raised on Chinese nationalism and all the talk about how their government is the best in the world + never does anything wrong. Even the most thoroughly propagandized of the bunch are telling me "yeah; they're acting really weird this time.")
                            Better yet, I want to see Gunboat come back.

His eagerness to defend China at every turn was amusing...
                            Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 30th, 2020, 01:37 PM.

Comment

To clarify: The Chinese Government has known that they've had an epidemic on their hands since November.

They've been denying it, purposefully misdiagnosing people who were dying from the virus as dying from unrelated causes-of-death, lying to the World Health Organization, and falsifying medical data for three (3) months.

And they're only now acknowledged that they have an epidemic on their hands because after three (3) months of ignoring it, its begun to spread to other countries. (and they're still lying about the numbers)
                              Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 30th, 2020, 01:43 PM.

Comment

I'd rather take my chances with the bat soup

Comment

Chinese cuisine.
                                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

You don't have to eat an infected animal to contract viruses

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                                      You don't have to eat an infected animal to contract viruses
                                      The ONLY response itt that is even remotely relevant lol gj louay

Anyway....sure, obviously not but that's not the point. You look at just about any one of these kinds of outbreaks and more often than not they are thanks to pigs, birds, or other animals that only happen because the animal that spreads it to us is in a market or a slaughterhouse somewhere courtesy of the animal holocaust industry. Hell the ones in the OP alone, they all came thanks to the practices of speciesism.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

The ONLY response itt that is even remotely relevant
                                        *angry Shob noises*

Comment

Working...
                                        X