Heh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh

Don't know what's sadder, this sites activity or people slandering me while I am gone.
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

what activity
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

what slander

Comment

what people

Comment

what site
          Originally posted by Wade
          Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

what
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

wha

Comment

I mean

If I'm being honest, I think it's depressing you spent your whole vacation worrying about me calling you a pussy instead of working on your Youtube. Lol.

It's even sadder that instead of coming back with a video to prove me wrong, you just came back to bitch about me again.

Comment

What's even sadder than everything else is that despite how low the site's activity is, it still gets more hits than your youtube page.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                    What's even sadder than everything else is that despite how low the site's activity is, it still gets more hits than your youtube page.
                    FUCKIN MURDERED
                    Originally posted by Snap
                    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

You guys are retarded if you think I actually care about a YouTube channel. I know Helly holds on to that because he's got nothing but the fact you guys play along to it is the saddest part of all.

Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                          Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; October 17th, 2019, 07:22 PM.
                          Originally posted by Cid;n544962
                          At the very least, Kaijin displays a functional understanding of the political discussions he posts in, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                            This just proves people here call me a psued because I've made them feel inferior but once they read a quote on tumbler that they think will make them sound smart will show it off pretending they're smart. It really is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

What YouTube page? How would he even know? These are simple queations that would need to be asked before we could even pretend Cid somehow made a funny post, if we were a site that wasn't crazy.

Comment

The 'Sour Grapes' parable isn't an unusual or pseud thing to mention at all, mostly everyone is familiar with it. I guess maybe you got scared by it because of the words or whatever, but it's not an obscure reference to make.

Anyway, I'm not going to let you backpedal again like the spineless piece of shit your parents tried to raise you not to be; You were serious about your channel. You kept making excuses for your lack of content. Here's a quick run-down:

-Youtube is too hard, oh but I want to write a book
                                -I'm too busy, oh but I want to write a book
                                -I'm not half-assing it, that's why it's taken me 11 months to come up with nothing...but hey, I want to try writing a book
                                -My Youtube is under a super-secret name, heh!!!

^^^^This was the shit you were spewing every time I came into your threads and bullied you out of them, and now you want to try the "I was only pretending to be retarded" defense after getting my fist so far up your ass you had to "leave" for like two weeks after your attempt at sucking off the hip-hop community blew up in your face. And you want to come here and talk about people being sad, lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                  The 'Sour Grapes' parable isn't an unusual or pseud thing to mention at all, mostly everyone is familiar with it. I guess maybe you got scared by it because of the words or whatever, but it's not an obscure reference to make.

Anyway, I'm not going to let you backpedal again like the spineless piece of shit your parents tried to raise you not to be; You were serious about your channel. You kept making excuses for your lack of content. Here's a quick run-down:

-Youtube is too hard, oh but I want to write a book
                                  -I'm too busy, oh but I want to write a book
                                  -I'm not half-assing it, that's why it's taken me 11 months to come up with nothing...but hey, I want to try writing a book
                                  -My Youtube is under a super-secret name, heh!!!

^^^^This was the shit you were spewing every time I came into your threads and bullied you out of them, and now you want to try the "I was only pretending to be retarded" defense after getting my fist so far up your ass you had to "leave" for like two weeks after your attempt at sucking off the hip-hop community blew up in your face. And you want to come here and talk about people being sad, lmfao
                                  This is the definition of pathetic.

Comment

ok but why are the two of you always talking about dirty sexual acts that you would like to do to each other
                                    Originally posted by Cid;n544962
                                    At the very least, Kaijin displays a functional understanding of the political discussions he posts in, as well.

Comment

Fun fact you do a quick search of the image and look at where Helly got the image from and it takes you to http://primwriter.com/2016/12/

Under quotes, LMAO.

I mean I said tumbler but I was close nonetheless.
                                    Last edited by #83.6666666667; October 17th, 2019, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post
                                      ok but why are the two of you always talking about dirty sexual acts that you would like to do to each other
                                      Difference is, 83 is a beta sub and wants to suck my dick, I have proof. Peak definition of pathetic, tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                      X