Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heh

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Heh

    Don't know what's sadder, this sites activity or people slandering me while I am gone.
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

    #2
    what activity
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

    Comment


      #3
      what slander

      Comment


        #4
        what people

        Comment


          #5
          what site
          Originally posted by Wade
          Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

          Comment


            #6
            what
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

            Comment


              #7
              wha

              Comment


                #8
                I mean

                If I'm being honest, I think it's depressing you spent your whole vacation worrying about me calling you a pussy instead of working on your Youtube. Lol.

                It's even sadder that instead of coming back with a video to prove me wrong, you just came back to bitch about me again.

                Comment


                  #9
                  What's even sadder than everything else is that despite how low the site's activity is, it still gets more hits than your youtube page.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Cid View Post
                    What's even sadder than everything else is that despite how low the site's activity is, it still gets more hits than your youtube page.
                    FUCKIN MURDERED
                    Originally posted by Snap
                    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

                    Comment


                      #11
                      You guys are retarded if you think I actually care about a YouTube channel. I know Helly holds on to that because he's got nothing but the fact you guys play along to it is the saddest part of all.

                      Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                      Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                      Comment


                        #12

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Cid View Post
                          What's even sadder than everything else is that despite how low the site's activity is, it still gets more hits than your youtube page.
                          Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; October 17th, 2019, 07:22 PM.
                          Originally posted by Cid;n544962
                          At the very least, Kaijin displays a functional understanding of the political discussions he posts in, as well.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Helly View Post
                            This just proves people here call me a psued because I've made them feel inferior but once they read a quote on tumbler that they think will make them sound smart will show it off pretending they're smart. It really is sad.
                            Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                            Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

                              What YouTube page? How would he even know? These are simple queations that would need to be asked before we could even pretend Cid somehow made a funny post, if we were a site that wasn't crazy.
                              Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                              Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                The 'Sour Grapes' parable isn't an unusual or pseud thing to mention at all, mostly everyone is familiar with it. I guess maybe you got scared by it because of the words or whatever, but it's not an obscure reference to make.

                                Anyway, I'm not going to let you backpedal again like the spineless piece of shit your parents tried to raise you not to be; You were serious about your channel. You kept making excuses for your lack of content. Here's a quick run-down:

                                -Youtube is too hard, oh but I want to write a book
                                -I'm too busy, oh but I want to write a book
                                -I'm not half-assing it, that's why it's taken me 11 months to come up with nothing...but hey, I want to try writing a book
                                -My Youtube is under a super-secret name, heh!!!


                                ^^^^This was the shit you were spewing every time I came into your threads and bullied you out of them, and now you want to try the "I was only pretending to be retarded" defense after getting my fist so far up your ass you had to "leave" for like two weeks after your attempt at sucking off the hip-hop community blew up in your face. And you want to come here and talk about people being sad, lmfao

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                  The 'Sour Grapes' parable isn't an unusual or pseud thing to mention at all, mostly everyone is familiar with it. I guess maybe you got scared by it because of the words or whatever, but it's not an obscure reference to make.

                                  Anyway, I'm not going to let you backpedal again like the spineless piece of shit your parents tried to raise you not to be; You were serious about your channel. You kept making excuses for your lack of content. Here's a quick run-down:

                                  -Youtube is too hard, oh but I want to write a book
                                  -I'm too busy, oh but I want to write a book
                                  -I'm not half-assing it, that's why it's taken me 11 months to come up with nothing...but hey, I want to try writing a book
                                  -My Youtube is under a super-secret name, heh!!!


                                  ^^^^This was the shit you were spewing every time I came into your threads and bullied you out of them, and now you want to try the "I was only pretending to be retarded" defense after getting my fist so far up your ass you had to "leave" for like two weeks after your attempt at sucking off the hip-hop community blew up in your face. And you want to come here and talk about people being sad, lmfao
                                  This is the definition of pathetic.
                                  Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                                  Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    ok but why are the two of you always talking about dirty sexual acts that you would like to do to each other
                                    Originally posted by Cid;n544962
                                    At the very least, Kaijin displays a functional understanding of the political discussions he posts in, as well.

                                    Comment


                                    #19
                                    Fun fact you do a quick search of the image and look at where Helly got the image from and it takes you to http://primwriter.com/2016/12/

                                    Under quotes, LMAO.

                                    I mean I said tumbler but I was close nonetheless.
                                    Last edited by #83.6666666667; October 17th, 2019, 07:54 PM.
                                    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                                    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                                    Comment


                                      #20
                                      Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post
                                      ok but why are the two of you always talking about dirty sexual acts that you would like to do to each other
                                      Difference is, 83 is a beta sub and wants to suck my dick, I have proof. Peak definition of pathetic, tbh.

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X