Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While on a bus should I give my seat up to a pregnant lady?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Only if she offers to suck you off

    Comment


      #22
      Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      Citations please.
      You don't need a citation for common sense things, brah.
      Originally posted by Helly;n542091
      Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

      Comment


        #23
        Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
        But why didn't you tell anyone to stand up for the guy? Most Americans would probably offer their seats to a woman with crutches because that's a cultural value. But offering it to a young dude is seen as gay/weak. I'd say a little push would snap them out of it and they'd probably comply if you did it nicely.




        You tend to assume that people know what you're thinking. I also thought you were sitting down.
        Instead of politely asking people to show some basic decency, oh, I was ready to say something alright... But then I thought better of it and decided not to cause a scene, seeing as people are already rattled by young brown-skinned males as is and it would've been sorta embarrassing to just put Crutches Dude on the spot like that. That's why I stuck to mouthing a "Sorry" and giving a sympathy shrug and nod to the guy when I got off.

        I find that having a bit of common sense helps. Yes, I am definitely going to tell a story conveying derision and contempt at the behaviors exhibited by human beings if I myself were guilty of that very thing. That totally makes complete sense. Not to mention the wording: "a cunt like me would've been." "Would've," being a contraction of "would have," implies what? Come on. lol
        Originally posted by Cid;n544962
        At the very least, Kaijin displays a functional understanding of the political discussions he posts in, as well.

        Comment


          #24
          > Traveling in bus

          You must be one poor guy.

          Comment


            #25
            Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
            > Traveling in bus

            You must be one poor guy.
            It's generally a better alternative to driving in the big cities. Traffic is often super congested and it can be tough to find parking where you're going. Taking the bus alleviates those problems and it's better for the environment. I'd do it myself if I were able to, but we don't have public transportation like that where I am. There's a few small city vans that act like buses, but the nearest stop to me is about 4 miles away and too far to reasonably walk. So I drive everywhere like the hypocritical heathen I am.

            Comment


              #26
              Fascinating

              Comment


                #27
                Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

                Instead of politely asking people to show some basic decency, oh, I was ready to say something alright... But then I thought better of it and decided not to cause a scene, seeing as people are already rattled by young brown-skinned males as is and it would've been sorta embarrassing to just put Crutches Dude on the spot like that. That's why I stuck to mouthing a "Sorry" and giving a sympathy shrug and nod to the guy when I got off.

                I find that having a bit of common sense helps. Yes, I am definitely going to tell a story conveying derision and contempt at the behaviors exhibited by human beings if I myself were guilty of that very thing. That totally makes complete sense. Not to mention the wording: "a cunt like me would've been." "Would've," being a contraction of "would have," implies what? Come on. lol
                The thing is that you are equally guilty. A "Hey buddy you mind giving your seat to the guy in crutches" would have been a simple thing to say. You'd need to have severe anger issues to hulk out on them for not giving their seats when they were probably faced with the same dilemma as you. It's really a simple thing to do. The responses are easy to predict too, they either say no or they get up regardless it wouldn't lead to you getting shot.
                Both of the groups lacked courage that day. So I'd question myself before I'd question the people sitting down. Just food for thought.
                Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                Comment


                  #28
                  bus passengers are too poor to care about

                  Comment


                    #29
                    Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                    The thing is that you are equally guilty. A "Hey buddy you mind giving your seat to the guy in crutches" would have been a simple thing to say. You'd need to have severe anger issues to hulk out on them for not giving their seats when they were probably faced with the same dilemma as you. It's really a simple thing to do. The responses are easy to predict too, they either say no or they get up regardless it wouldn't lead to you getting shot.
                    Both of the groups lacked courage that day. So I'd question myself before I'd question the people sitting down. Just food for thought.
                    Usually I'd open this post with "are you really this stupid", but given the fact that you've repeatedly demonstrated having absolutely no handle on simple reasoning skills - such as 'how do you expect to write a book when you claim that making even one Youtube video after almost a year of coming up with nothing is too hard a task for your tiny lazy mind' - I think it's safe to assume you actually are this dumb.

                    That seat doesn't belong to Morph, he has no right to demand that a stranger give up something to live up to his standards. That's why no one ever does it, we've all agreed that trying to impose our subjective sense of virtue on each other is a priggish and obnoxious thing to do. I know for a fact that you don't, someone as gutless as you wouldn't say a word even if a stranger took your own seat from you.
                    Last edited by Helly; September 29th, 2019, 11:56 PM.

                    Comment


                      #30
                      Originally posted by Helly View Post

                      Usually I'd open this post with "are you really this stupid", but given the fact that you've repeatedly demonstrated having absolutely no handle on simple reasoning skills - such as 'how do you expect to write a book when you claim that making even one Youtube video after almost a year of coming up with nothing is too hard a task for your tiny lazy mind' - I think it's safe to assume you actually are this dumb.

                      That seat doesn't belong to Morph, he has no right to demand that a stranger give up something to live up to his standards. That's why no one ever does it, we've all agreed that trying to impose our subjective sense of virtue on each other is a priggish and obnoxious thing to do. I know for a fact that you don't, someone as gutless as you wouldn't say a word even if a stranger took your own seat from you.
                      Apparently reading isn't your cup of tea. I never said Morph should demand the seat. Just ask for someone to give the seat. Since it isn't the passengers either. And even if it were it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to ask for someone that has a handicap. Hell, you can even be cheeky and ask for the seat for yourself.

                      Nobody said anything about imposing, you literal retard. Clearly I said, just ask. If they say no then oh well. That's the least you can expect from someone like morph who claimed was almost offended the seat wasn't given. Personally I wouldn't care even if I were the one sitting down, I wouldn't have given my seat to a guy. But morph had an issue with it but for some reason did nothing about it.

                      You've been acting more stupid than usual, watch that blood pressure. Remember that there are people depending on your important baking skills.
                      Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                      Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                      Comment


                        #31
                        Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                        Apparently reading isn't your cup of tea. I never said Morph should demand the seat. Just ask for someone to give the seat. Since it isn't the passengers either. And even if it were it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to ask for someone that has a handicap. Hell, you can even be cheeky and ask for the seat for yourself.

                        Nobody said anything about imposing, you literal retard. Clearly I said, just ask. If they say no then oh well. That's the least you can expect from someone like morph who claimed was almost offended the seat wasn't given. Personally I wouldn't care even if I were the one sitting down, I wouldn't have given my seat to a guy. But morph had an issue with it but for some reason did nothing about it.

                        You've been acting more stupid than usual, watch that blood pressure. Remember that there are people depending on your important baking skills.
                        Demanding something is asking for it, and if you were "asking" some virtue be fulfilled by someone you would absolutely be imposing yourself upon them. It'd be putting unfair pressure on them. It's no different than yelling at them "hey you piece of shit how dare you not give up your seat to someone with an injury?!?!" What reason could they offer to refuse that wouldn't make them look like shit to other people? It's absolutely an imposing demand.

                        It's kind of like me asking about your book and your channel. At this point, you understand nothing you say will make you look good so you duck and run for cover.

                        Comment


                          #32
                          >not taking the furthest seat from the door to avoid all this

                          Comment


                            #33
                            Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                            The thing is that you are equally guilty. A "Hey buddy you mind giving your seat to the guy in crutches" would have been a simple thing to say. You'd need to have severe anger issues to hulk out on them for not giving their seats when they were probably faced with the same dilemma as you. It's really a simple thing to do. The responses are easy to predict too, they either say no or they get up regardless it wouldn't lead to you getting shot.
                            Both of the groups lacked courage that day. So I'd question myself before I'd question the people sitting down. Just food for thought.
                            People have been shot over less, this is fucking America, wyd. Even so, it wasn't so much that I was afraid of getting shot by some random sperg than it was that I didn't want to make a scene. I was ultimately trying to help a guy that nobody else would for some reason, not end up starring on a low-res YT vid with Crutches Guy as the unwitting co-star. The acknowledgement was just my way of telling him to keep his chin up.

                            I do find it interesting that you'd give your seat to a woman on crutches, maybe even without crutches, "because society" (notably, not because it's the right thing to do), but you wouldn't to a man on crutches (also, "because society" despite it not being right). You're truly a fascinating specimen. Is an injured man somehow more "capable" than an uninjured woman in your fevered mind? How do you, personally, justify helping one but not the other? Genuinely curious.
                            Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; October 1st, 2019, 04:10 AM.
                            Originally posted by Cid;n544962
                            At the very least, Kaijin displays a functional understanding of the political discussions he posts in, as well.

                            Comment


                              #34
                              Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

                              People have been shot over less, this is fucking America, wyd. Even so, it wasn't so much that I was afraid of getting shot by some random sperg than it was that I didn't want to make a scene. I was ultimately trying to help a guy that nobody else would for some reason, not end up starring on a low-res YT vid with Crutches Guy as the unwitting co-star. The acknowledgement was just my way of telling him to keep his chin up.

                              I do find it interesting that you'd give your seat to a woman on crutches, maybe even without crutches, "because society" (notably, not because it's the right thing to do), but you wouldn't to a man on crutches (also, "because society" despite it not being right). You're truly a fascinating specimen. Is an injured man somehow more "capable" than an uninjured woman in your fevered mind? How do you, personally, justify helping one but not the other? Genuinely curious.
                              Asians don't get that treatment. Ah, okay. Not going to lie, that "acknowledgement" sounds gay/cringe af, probably would have been better if you'd tell someone to get their ass up and they pulled a Rosa Parks on you.

                              Because guys are suppose to walk it off. While even in the US there is a concept of chivalry, as weak as it may be.
                              Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                              Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                              Comment


                                #35
                                To be fair, I think crutches guy was really the one that should've asked.
                                Originally posted by Wade
                                Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                                Comment


                                  #36
                                  Tell them you also identify as a pregnant women :P

                                  Comment


                                    #37
                                    Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                                    Asians don't get that treatment. Ah, okay. Not going to lie, that "acknowledgement" sounds gay/cringe af, probably would have been better if you'd tell someone to get their ass up and they pulled a Rosa Parks on you.

                                    Because guys are suppose to walk it off. While even in the US there is a concept of chivalry, as weak as it may be.
                                    I'm brown, not yellow. Retarded Americans have trouble distinguishing between Indians and Arabs.

                                    But whom, of the dozens of seated people, would I even address and why? Do I arbitrarily pick some guy at random to go HAM on? lol

                                    He can't just "walk it off" though, seeing as he's on fucking crutches, you complete dunce. That's the whole point.


                                    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                                    To be fair, I think crutches guy was really the one that should've asked.
                                    No, it's a common sense thing. A 60-year-old wouldn't need to ask in most instances. Does it explicitly need to be written down that people ought to give up their seats for cripples (as is the case with the elderly) for people not to be selfish twats?
                                    Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; October 1st, 2019, 03:30 PM.
                                    Originally posted by Cid;n544962
                                    At the very least, Kaijin displays a functional understanding of the political discussions he posts in, as well.

                                    Comment


                                      #38
                                      Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

                                      I'm brown, not yellow. Retarded Americans have trouble distinguishing between Indians and Arabs.

                                      But whom, of the dozens of seated people, would I even address and why? Do I arbitrarily pick some guy at random to go HAM on? lol

                                      He can't just "walk it off" though, seeing as he's on fucking crutches, you complete dunce. That's the whole point.




                                      No, it's a common sense thing. A 60-year-old wouldn't need to ask in most instances. Does it explicitly need to be written down that people ought to give up their seats for cripples (as is the case with the elderly) for people not to be selfish twats?
                                      I just meant that, if no one got up, the onus is on crutches guy rather than yourself.
                                      Originally posted by Wade
                                      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                                      Comment


                                        #39
                                        Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                                        I just meant that, if no one got up, the onus is on crutches guy rather than yourself.
                                        It's still on the people seated, imo. Guy on crutches wouldn't simply be asking someone to move over, so he could sit down on the adjacent seat. He'd be asking them to get up, so he could sit on their seat. As an act that is inherently "selfish" (at least compared to the "Yo, move over a bit"), it's definitely more socially acceptable for the people seated to offer.
                                        Originally posted by Cid;n544962
                                        At the very least, Kaijin displays a functional understanding of the political discussions he posts in, as well.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X