Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were the contributing factors to MvC’s downfall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I don't really get the hazing complaints. Maybe it was worse in later years when I wasn't so active. But I remember becoming incredibly popular within a year joining. I mean, I was an admin by 2007, just a over a year after I joined. And that was via popular vote. lol.

Newbies weren't treated badly, at least not in my time. Now, the VS sections were always very toxic. But VS was practically a different site with different members from the rest of the place. And it wasn't just new members that got shat on in VS. Everyone did because VS was probably the most autistic thing anyone could possibly do on the internet.

We were very chill outside of VS.
    There were a handful of members that were shittalking by the end of 2007. It just kinda spiraled from there, honestly.
    When I was newer, the ones shittalking newbies were the admin... Namely SA-X and Total.
    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
    Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

cool your floppy tits, fluxy
      oooooh that's who said that. I was trying to remember.

Comment

Not making don tigris the webmaster

Comment

Wasn't the forum much more popular before the VS Section was separated from main?

I remember way more activity then

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
            Wasn't the forum much more popular before the VS Section was separated from main?

I remember way more activity then
            Dunno. But that side is basically dead. I'm probably going to end up combining them again. Not much reason to have it all separate anymore.

Comment

Too many emotionally stunted pedophiles doomed to fail

Comment

It was a broken website that could easily be exploited. All that was needed for it to happen was an autismo like galla to go apeshit over it.

Comment

Working...
                X