• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Most Likely to be a Psychopath on T5

What do the people say?

We got moph "go kill yourself" Raj
    Helly "I'll stock you" jelly
    And anime18 "I'll back stab you" goddess.
    Morph
    40.00%
    Helly
    40.00%
    Anime18
    60.00%
    Last edited by #83.6666666667; September 13th, 2019, 05:33 PM.
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Maybe it's the one who asked the question

Comment

I walked in ready to say Wade, objectively. But that really doesn't seem fair.

Ani fits the bill way more, now that I look at the legit symptoms.
      Originally posted by Wade
      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
        Helly "I'll stock you" jelly
        was he talking about smash bros?

Comment

Wade's not even on the poll

Cringe and bluepilled thread

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
            I walked in ready to say Wade, objectively. But that really doesn't seem fair.

Ani fits the bill way more, now that I look at the legit symptoms.
            Just to provide some clarity, I'm Schizophrenic, not psychopathic.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

Clearly that makes it all better
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

A18's not a psychopath she's just retarded

Comment

Didn't Anime18 already threaten Pocket Rocket's family or something? I'd say we got a winner, she's up there with Wade and KoS.

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
                    Undoubtedly true, which is why he excluded himself from the poll.

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                    Didn't Anime18 already threaten Pocket Rocket's family or something? I'd say we got a winner, she's up there with Wade and KoS.
                    Yea, she and 83 are pretty much identical - unwarranted sense of self-importance, fragile egos, bad tempers, insult people's dead or dying mothers, drag family into everything. They would be sociopathic, though, very stupid of the OP to conflate the two but this is what happens when you allow the mentally unstable anywhere near the computer. Speaking of, 83 has shown he suffers from schizophrenia as well and frequently freaks out when I use a word that someone else has used. Very disturbing. Definitely KoS-tier, at the very least.

Comment

Anyone that voted Hillary tbh
                      Originally posted by Snap
                      "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

nah she made fun of my mom for having a stroke

but yeah knight of steel would definitely be the one even if he's not a choice lol
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                          nah she made fun of my mom for having a stroke

but yeah knight of steel would definitely be the one even if he's not a choice lol
                          She was threatening to lunch someone's family in one topic. I banned her over it, but I can't remember who she was threatening.

Comment

She was threatening to lunch someone's family in one topic. I banned her over it, but I can't remember who she was threatening.
                            It was mine, but despite her clear psychopathic tendencies, the only correct answer is the deranged imbecile on MvC who said, "I'll murder all you fucking fucks with a shotgun in broad daylight." Only slightly paraphrasing, btw.

Wonder if he ever made it over here. Probably not. Because he's in prison. For killing people.
                            Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; September 14th, 2019, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

It was mine, but despite her clear psychopathic tendencies, the only correct answer is the deranged imbecile on MvC who said, "I'll murder all you fucking fucks with a shotgun in broad daylight." Only slightly paraphrasing, btw.

Wonder if he ever made it over here. Probably not. Because he's in prison. For killing people.
                              who was this
                              I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

who was this
                                It was Hunter-something, wasn't it? Fuck, I can't remember his name, but I'm pretty sure I remember the guy.
                                Originally posted by Wade View Post

That's what I was guessing. No offense.

But for real, Wade probably checks off less of the psychopath boxes than a lot of people, lol
                                Last edited by OrganizationXV; September 14th, 2019, 08:28 PM.
                                Originally posted by Wade
                                Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

who was this
                                  He went by the moniker "LowIQCumGuzzlingDowniewithHIV" iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

He went by the moniker "LowIQCumGuzzlingDowniewithHIV" iirc.
                                    i remember this guy lol

his name was the true sonic wind before the mods changed it

Comment

i remember this guy lol

his name was the true sonic wind before the mods changed it
                                      To think, the mods actually did him a service when they power-abused and forced a name change on him.
                                      Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; September 15th, 2019, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
                                        Actually based post

Comment

Working...
                                        X