What Movies/TV Shows do You Have in Digital Form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Movies/TV Shows do You Have in Digital Form

For example I have Tolken's movies, Miyazaki films. Tv shows: Lost,Avatar:TLAB, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and Yu Yu Hakusho.

I think it's becoming more and more apparent that the future isn't really streaming services like Netflix or Hulu due to their severe limitations. Mainly there having to be an internet connection, rising prices, lack of content you want, etc.

So I began buying the movies and shows I like and storing them into an external hard drive in digital form. Anyone here have a huge stash?
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Owning digital movies ain't really my thing, but this is basically what I have atm

Comment

Actually I think that is a terrible idea financially. I pay like 10 bucks a month for netflix and 5 bucks for spotify and I have access to lifetimes worth of material. Sure I dont have access to every single movie I like but I can discover new stuff.

Amazon Prime has 1 amazing show called The Boys. It's easily as good as prime GoT.

Netflix has a few good shows too. Try love death and robots all the episodes are less than 15 minutes long and unrelated to each other. Some of them are good a few of them aren't at the same level.

All in all I disagree with your conclusion and I think the vast majority of people do as well my friend
      Last edited by Don Tigris; September 9th, 2019, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

Owning digital movies ain't really my thing, but this is basically what I have atm
        What program do you use to store your data?

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
        Actually I think that is a terrible idea financially. I pay like 10 bucks a month for netflix and 5 bucks for spotify and I have access to lifetimes worth of material. Sure I dont have access to every single movie I like but I can discover new stuff.

Amazon Prime has 1 amazing show called The Boys. It's easily as good as prime GoT.

Netflix has a few good shows too. Try love death and robots all the episodes are less than 15 minutes long and unrelated to each other. Some of them are good a few of them aren't at the same level.

All in all I disagree with your conclusion and I think the vast majority of people do as well my friend
        Bro, it's actually much much better financially. It's better every way possible except maybe there not being subs if you don't know how to put them on, which is my case. The thing that I did not explicitly say, was that, say Thar has a movie I like and I have one he likes if we we're living close together I could hook up my external hard drive to his computer and he could download/upload a 20 gig movie into his computer/EHD in like 3 minutes. This of course is hypothetical as I do not know Thar in RL nor do I live close to him.

Yeah Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon do have interesting shows and projects going on, but I've been a member of Netflix for a few years now and there are large gaps in which I don't use it because I've seen everything I liked. Also, I think most people spend more time surfing what to watch than actually watching content which means they have a lot of options to watch but nothing they'd actually would want to watch.
        Originally posted by Helly;n542091
        Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
          What program do you use to store your data?
          Youtube, through Google.

Comment

Working...
          X