Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I a Genius

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Am I a Genius

    A few years ago I came to the conclusion that western Europeans after the discovery and exploration of the Americas became superpowers/empires. They were relatively small and powerless compared to other regions of the world, namely: China, India, the middle East, and Levant. However after 1520 they became rich, very rich. Most of western Europeans were not as sophisticated and intelligent as other richer nations, nor did they have the cultural richness of other countries. Take for example Portugal that according to Dok started their mytho's in about the 16th century.

    It thus comes to no surprise that they soon started to see that white colored people were the masters of the world and concluded that skin color was the determining factor in their superiority. Since they lacked culture they didn't really attributed it to their superior culture as any other region that did have culture would. This caused white nations to not follow the trends of past nations and fight for not just conquest and impose their own culture over others but to war over skin color.

    Which brings me to this gem I found: In Waves of War Andreas Wimmer, I believe, strengthens my claim, when he argues that after the 19th century wars were fought because of ethnic and nationalist reasons.

    I got some material for my first book it seems.
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

    #2
    I think you may legitimately be two digit IQ to think this is some kind of revolutionary discovery.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

    Comment


      #3
      Helly
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

      Comment


      • Helly
        Helly commented
        Editing a comment
        tbh i was just gonna let this thread sit to see if he would try writing anything since I felt bad for bullying him into giving up on his YT dream, lol

      #4
      Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
      I think you may legitimately be two digit IQ to think this is some kind of revolutionary discovery.
      Give me one citation, one.

      Originally posted by Helly;n542091
      Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

      Comment


        #5
        Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
        You must be joking. Helly probably knows less about this than even you. He legit tried to argue that the ancients used to place as much importance on race as we do now.
        Originally posted by Helly;n542091
        Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

        Comment


          #6
          Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

          You must be joking. Helly probably knows less about this than even you. He legit tried to argue that the ancients used to place as much importance on race as we do now.
          You never wrote a refutation to Benjamin Isaac's work (which, unlike the banal 'revelation' in that embarrassment of an OP, has actually been lauded as genius and revolutionary), what are you talking about?

          Comment


            #7
            Originally posted by Helly View Post

            You never wrote a refutation to Benjamin Isaac's work (which, unlike the banal 'revelation' in that embarrassment of an OP, has actually been lauded as genius and revolutionary), what are you talking about?
            I did that very thread.

            DokTOR. I'm still waiting for both you clowns to actually provide proof that you knew this all along already.
            Originally posted by Helly;n542091
            Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

            Comment


              #8
              Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
              I did that very thread.

              DokTOR. I'm still waiting for both you clowns to actually provide proof that you knew this all along already.
              No, you didn't

              What do you mean? Go up to any lefty professor and they will tell you all about the evil racist wars of the olden white man.

              Comment


                #9
                Originally posted by Helly View Post

                No, you didn't

                What do you mean? Go up to any lefty professor and they will tell you all about the evil racist wars of the olden white man.
                Yeah I did. Bring up the thread or concede.

                How would you know? And what lefty prof are you even talking about? Go bring me evidence because I don't care about your gibberish.
                Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                  Yeah I did. Bring up the thread or concede.

                  How would you know? And what lefty prof are you even talking about? Go bring me evidence because I don't care about your gibberish.
                  Why would I provide your 'evidence' for you? If what you say is true, go find it yourself and I'll tell you why you're wrong.

                  You're just going to pretend that hasn't been a prominent lefty talking point for the past decade? Suit yourself, you will just make yourself look dumb by trying to deny the existence of that narrative.

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Helly View Post

                    Why would I provide your 'evidence' for you? If what you say is true, go find it yourself and I'll tell you why you're wrong.

                    You're just going to pretend that hasn't been a prominent lefty talking point for the past decade? Suit yourself, you will just make yourself look dumb by trying to deny the existence of that narrative.
                    Because you are the one that initially made the claim I didn't refute him. Easy to prove it, just bring up the thread.

                    You don't even live in the USA, how would you even know the narrative? You don't. If you actually opened a textbook in your life or actually talked to a university professor you'd know they mostly refer to colonial times when they speak of the injustice done by white people/western Europeans.
                    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                      Because you are the one that initially made the claim I didn't refute him. Easy to prove it, just bring up the thread.

                      You don't even live in the USA, how would you even know the narrative? You don't. If you actually opened a textbook in your life or actually talked to a university professor you'd know they mostly refer to colonial times when they speak of the injustice done by white people/western Europeans.
                      Aren't you a fedoratheist? It's not on me to prove a negative, dumb ass. Go find the thread.

                      I've already shown numerous times I know far more about politics and history than you do, so this personal attack is pretty pathetic tbh. Anyone with internet access can find out about the sociopolitical atmosphere in the US.

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by Helly View Post

                        Aren't you a fedoratheist? It's not on me to prove a negative, dumb ass. Go find the thread.

                        I've already shown numerous times I know far more about politics and history than you do, so this personal attack is pretty pathetic tbh. Anyone with internet access can find out about the sociopolitical atmosphere in the US.
                        Never said I was. That however is a weak attempt to shift the burden of proof to me. You're the one that first claimed I didn't disprove the one point you brought up.

                        Funny how you claim to know so much about it but never talk about actual politics or history. I'm just going to assume you said that to piss me off, not because you actually meant it.

                        Lol. "Mama why I need a degree when I gots the internet?" What you see in your YouTube videos, made by equally uneducated idiots like yourself, doesn't create or actually explain the reality of what real university professors think. But just to go somewhere with this. Show me proof of a genuine professor saying all white people have been evil since the beginning of time. That should give a starting point.
                        Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                        Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                          Never said I was. That however is a weak attempt to shift the burden of proof to me. You're the one that first claimed I didn't disprove the one point you brought up.
                          3/3 times you failed to provide evidence, this is yet another L for you.

                          Funny how you claim to know so much about it but never talk about actual politics or history. I'm just going to assume you said that to piss me off, not because you actually meant it.
                          So what if I don't talk about them often? I don't really bring up the intricacies of cooking and baking despite being an expert in that department, either, but that's just because they're boring to me in most situations on this site.

                          Lol. "Mama why I need a degree when I gots the internet?" What you see in your YouTube videos, made by equally uneducated idiots like yourself, doesn't create or actually explain the reality of what real university professors think. But just to go somewhere with this. Show me proof of a genuine professor saying all white people have been evil since the beginning of time. That should give a starting point.
                          I honestly can't remember the last time I posted a YT vid here. I've been pretty stringent about posting full studies and research papers - which you often hilariously misread - and typically stay away from YT except as a general social experiment to see how people react to each other.

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Originally posted by Helly View Post

                            3/3 times you failed to provide evidence, this is yet another L for you.



                            So what if I don't talk about them often? I don't really bring up the intricacies of cooking and baking despite being an expert in that department, either, but that's just because they're boring to me in most situations on this site.



                            I honestly can't remember the last time I posted a YT vid here. I've been pretty stringent about posting full studies and research papers - which you often hilariously misread - and typically stay away from YT except as a general social experiment to see how people react to each other.
                            Doesn't understand how burden of proof works.

                            Because nobody would care, just like they don't care about your music and you know it. This however is basically a fucking political forum, lol.

                            I didn't say you did. I'm saying you clearly base your understanding of the world on them. Googling papers doesn't prove you are constantly reading those papers. Again, I don't know if you're just saying that to piss me off because it's the complete opposite or you're genuine this dumb.


                            And addition to this "Show me proof of a genuine professor saying all white people have been evil since the beginning of time. That should give a starting point."

                            Show me the papers you claim to read that have made you come to this conclusion ""Go up to any lefty professor and they will tell you all about the evil racist wars of the olden white man."
                            "Anyone with internet access can find out about the sociopolitical atmosphere in the US."
                            "I've been pretty stringent about posting full studies and research papers "

                            Funny thing, you told me to go up to a lefty prof and I'd see what they believe but once I said you never did so you claimed you learned it from the internet. Like lmao. You mouth keeps getting you in trouble and you keep talking.
                            Last edited by #83.6666666667; September 11th, 2019, 12:47 AM.
                            Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                            Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                            Comment


                              #16
                              And you also claim you stay away from YouTube yet you knew/know about Andy and Jf. You even posted almost immediately the story of Andy telling someone to shot some guys. You're a liar. And I bet you get around those groups and know the scene pretty good.
                              Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                              Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                              Comment


                                #17
                                WWII was ethnic in nature for obvious reasons
                                Libcucks constantly argue that Iraq, Afghanistan and other Middle Eastern wars were done to exploit the browns
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                                Comment


                                  #18

                                  Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                                  And you also claim you stay away from YouTube yet you knew/know about Andy and Jf. You even posted almost immediately the story of Andy telling someone to shot some guys. You're a liar. And I bet you get around those groups and know the scene pretty good.
                                  Yea, because that's relevant to representatives reacting to each other and to situations, in the first instance JF and Andy are exploding at each other because of their contradictory methods and ideas for a channel, and in the other it's Andy reacting to power, both in the sense of the gun and in the sense that he feels he has the moral highground to murder someone.

                                  Not even going to bother responding to your tl;dr until you provide me your counter to an actual genius piece of work.

                                  Comment


                                    #19
                                    Originally posted by Helly View Post


                                    Yea, because that's relevant to representatives reacting to each other and to situations, in the first instance JF and Andy are exploding at each other because of their contradictory methods and ideas for a channel, and in the other it's Andy reacting to power, both in the sense of the gun and in the sense that he feels he has the moral highground to murder someone.

                                    Not even going to bother responding to your tl;dr until you provide me your counter to an actual genius piece of work.
                                    You provided one argument that was so weak I actually was doubting if the writer of the book was serious. And I've never seen it cited before, so it's not even known work; to my knowledge.
                                    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                                    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                                    Comment


                                      #20
                                      Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                                      You provided one argument that was so weak I actually was doubting if the writer of the book was serious. And I've never seen it cited before, so it's not even known work; to my knowledge.
                                      More excuses and now a smear, tell me how many people have read your work? Oh that's right, none, meanwhile Isaac has the respect of legitimate academics. Ignorance is no excuse, you haven't read it because you're a filthy casual who knows almost nothing about history.

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X