Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helly View Post

Yea, no.

Cid and I have called Morph a raging sperg more times than I care to count, especially when Morph and I were having our legendary feud. Neither of us ever tried to involve his brother into it, because both of us have a moral compass. What you were attempting was completely different and totally underhanded by just bringing his family into it. You don't even deny trying to involve some strange father abuse fiction, in fact you confirmed it like I knew you would.

I didn't say you could, that doesn't stop you from trying. By the way, this thing you're doing where you're arguing semantics instead of the point - something you like to do alot - is another underhanded manipulation tactic. I'm watching you unravel more with each post, this is fascinating.

All he said was he got the belt every now and again, which isn't unusual. It sounds more like you're projecting again, I noticed you seem to have some strange animosity towards father figures. You tried the same with me not too long ago, and it was so random I didn't even pay much attention to it at the time, but now I wonder what happened to you to make you this way.
    I don't care. I confirmed it because that's what happened, lol. And it wasn't fictitious as he confirmed it.

What?

How would you know? Yeah, completely discard context.
    I mean are you retarded? First you say I bring personal shit into my post and you don't because you have a moral compass then you try to do the same. Not to mention that you've done it to Dan. You're posts aren't even worth reading, just like your music.
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

I don't care.
      I know you don't. You're sick in the head, so why would you. That avi that Thar rightly called you cancer for is living proof of your sociopathy.

Anyway, to your "no, u" which ironically does everything to ignore context and control the situation - because you're a sociopath - Dan and I don't hate each other so our relationship is completely different and he still follows and likes my art to this day, and where you are concerned I'm just levelling out the playing field since you are so quick to jump on other people and drag in personal details, like with Morph and Orgy and myself numerous times.

That aside, let me ask you a question: Do you think giving kids the belt constitutes child abuse, and would you call people who use such punishments child abusers?
      Last edited by Helly; September 9th, 2019, 12:59 PM.

Comment

I know you don't. You're sick in the head, so why would you. That avi that Thar rightly called you cancer for is living proof of your sociopathy.

Anyway, to your "no, u" which ironically does everything to ignore context and control the situation - because you're a sociopath - Dan and I don't hate each other so our relationship is completely different and he still follows and likes my art to this day, and where you are concerned I'm just levelling out the playing field since you are so quick to jump on other people and drag in personal details, like with Morph and Orgy and myself numerous times.

That aside, let me ask you a question: Do you think giving kids the belt constitutes child abuse, and would you call people who use such punishments child abusers?
        No. In Morph's case, maybe to most likely.
        Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

No. In Morph's case, maybe to most likely.
          No counter-arguments to my other points, interesting, so you admit you're gutless garbage.

How do you determine that? Careful how you answer.

Comment

No counter-arguments to my other points, interesting, so you admit you're gutless garbage.

How do you determine that? Careful how you answer.
            Well for starts he said he was beat by his father, which isn't unusual for a poor american or minority household. The issue lies when it becomes a traumatic event and the kid starts associating getting beat with being tough. He probably didn't get severely abused otherwise he'd probably show severe trauma, like going into detail about how you should die. Morph instead just gives non detailed "go die" comments. That along his tough guy act means he overcompensating for his lack of strength. Which is typically a symptom of being dominated by an authority figure/bully/society as a whole. Which is the mental abuse which is probably more severe than the physical abuse.

Comment

Well for starts he said he was beat by his father, which isn't unusual for a poor american or minority household. The issue lies when it becomes a traumatic event and the kid starts associating getting beat with being tough. He probably didn't get severely abused otherwise he'd probably show severe trauma, like going into detail about how you should die. Morph instead just gives non detailed "go die" comments. That along his tough guy act means he overcompensating for his lack of strength. Which is typically a symptom of being dominated by an authority figure/bully/society as a whole. Which is the mental abuse which is probably more severe than the physical abuse.

I'm pretty sure what he implied was that you needed a beating because the lack of such discipline made you an unscrupulous piece of shit, not that it would make you tough, or that you never learned to respect boundaries because your parents failed to discipline you whenever you'd cry, mouth off, or otherwise be a sperg around the normal kids at their Chuck E Cheese birthday events.

Comment

I'm pretty sure what he implied was that you needed a beating because the lack of such discipline made you an unscrupulous piece of shit, not that it would make you tough, or that you never learned to respect boundaries because your parents failed to discipline you whenever you'd cry, mouth off, or otherwise be a sperg around the normal kids at their Chuck E Cheese birthday events.
                Yeah that's what he said, at least the general gist. What he actually said was hilarious. But now I'm telling you how I arrived at my conclusion because that's what we're talking about.

​​​​​I feel like we're arrived at a dead end here.

Comment

Yeah that's what he said, at least the general gist. What he actually said was hilarious. But now I'm telling you how I arrived at my conclusion because that's what we're talking about.

I feel like we're arrived at a dead end here.
                  Not really, I think it's actually quite telling how you decided to twist things and fill in the gaps. To me, it just sounds like you're trying to project everything you're guilty of onto everyone else. Everything you said about Morph (he's angry, he wishes death on people, he 'acts tough') is all perfectly desriptive of you to a tee. I've had plenty of exchanges with Morph, I've never had him have a literal fit of psychosis so severe it made a mod quit his tenure because of how disturbing it was.

Comment

Not really, I think it's actually quite telling how you decided to twist things and fill in the gaps. To me, it just sounds like you're trying to project everything you're guilty of onto everyone else. Everything you said about Morph (he's angry, he wishes death on people, he 'acts tough') is all perfectly desriptive of you to a tee. I've had plenty of exchanges with Morph, I've never had him have a literal fit of psychosis so severe it made a mod quit his tenure because of how disturbing it was.
                    ​​​​​​
                    Everything you do is so obvious. I knew you were going to say, "you're just projecting". I didn't want to believe anyone was that dumb to try and go through with it but you sure are.

I've already said you're the one exception to me saying I would punch you out. Again, I've never done it before. As I already said in the past. And yes, I did anticipate this days ago, reason why I made that clear. You're just that daft and easy to predict.

You can't have a real conversation with Morph that's the issue because he's always with his touch guy act. I've seen it. I've seen him tell people to kill themselves multiple times to the point I even thought he needed to stop. Again, you claim I had a meltdown but I wrote what you claim you didn't read as cool as I always am.

Bet Phob quit after hearing your music.

Comment

Everything you do is so obvious. I knew you were going to say, "you're just projecting". I didn't want to believe anyone was that dumb to try and go through with it but you sure are.

I've already said you're the one exception to me saying I would punch you out. Again, I've never done it before. As I already said in the past. And yes, I did anticipate this days ago, reason why I made that clear. You're just that daft and easy to predict.

You can't have a real conversation with Morph that's the issue because he's always with his touch guy act. I've seen it. I've seen him tell people to kill themselves multiple times to the point I even thought he needed to stop. Again, you claim I had a meltdown but I wrote what you claim you didn't read as cool as I always am.

Bet Phob quit after hearing your music.
                      I think that's just because you know what you are, and you know that I know what you are. At this point you've also made it abundantly clear that you're just intimidated by me, tbh, but we can go into that later.

Morph does it because it's a meme at this point, he doesn't actually mean it. You on the other hand....well, we all saw the HOT MESS you became leading up to that final post, LOL. I almost didn't recognize the poster, your writing was so frantic and frenetic. The fact that you left to cool off just to come back and still be butt-furious is quite telling, I can only imagine how disjointed it was.

Nah, Phobe's been a long-time listener. I really do think he just got sick after seeing your epic meltdown and having to deal with that mess.

Comment

I think that's just because you know what you are, and you know that I know what you are. At this point you've also made it abundantly clear that you're just intimidated by me, tbh, but we can go into that later.

Morph does it because it's a meme at this point, he doesn't actually mean it. You on the other hand....well, we all saw the HOT MESS you became leading up to that final post, LOL. I almost didn't recognize the poster, your writing was so frantic and frenetic. The fact that you left to cool off just to come back and still be butt-furious is quite telling, I can only imagine how disjointed it was.

Nah, Phobe's been a long-time listener. I really do think he just got sick after seeing your epic meltdown and having to deal with that mess.
                        That's so characteristic of you "no u" is your debating style. Oh please do go on right now 😂. Tell me how a poor uneducated baker boy living in Mexico that needs patreon donation from people that don't even listen to his music to survive intimidates anyone.

Well that's what I see Morph's posts as. He confirmed the theory I made based on them. Case closed. You can keep speculating but fact is you haven't proven anything. When I make I claim, it's because I actually know what I am talking about. I didn't leave to cool off, I got banned because I ravaged you beyond belief. It was so disgusting the mods had to ban me. I don't even think I broke any rules. Probably excessive flaming but nobody ever gets banned for that. How do you still not see how bad I pawned you that I was banned for using harsh words?

Nobody is a long time listener. Dude gave me a week ban, lmao. I was expecting a perma and he didn't even care that much. I even basically said, "yeah I'm probably getting a perma for this" but only got a week by Phob. Not to mention he still was posting a little when I got back. But who knows.

Comment

That's so characteristic of you "no u" is your debating style. Oh please do go on right now 😂. Tell me how a poor uneducated baker boy living in Mexico that needs patreon donation from people that don't even listen to his music to survive intimidates anyone.

Well that's what I see Morph's posts as. He confirmed the theory I made based on them. Case closed. You can keep speculating but fact is you haven't proven anything. When I make I claim, it's because I actually know what I am talking about. I didn't leave to cool off, I got banned because I ravaged you beyond belief. It was so disgusting the mods had to ban me. I don't even think I broke any rules. Probably excessive flaming but nobody ever gets banned for that. How do you still not see how bad I pawned you that I was banned for using harsh words?

Nobody is a long time listener. Dude gave me a week ban, lmao. I was expecting a perma and he didn't even care that much. I even basically said, "yeah I'm probably getting a perma for this" but only got a week by Phob. Not to mention he still was posting a little when I got back. But who knows.

I don't need them to survive, I've made it pretty clear that the music is just for fun and my real source of income is my business. As for proof of you being afraid, well I've given you numerous chances to clear your name by simply linking to anything on the internet that would prove you're half as decent as you claim, yet you continually make excuses. Notice how I haven't done the same because I actually get things done, which scares you and triggers your sad inferiority complex.

If that's how you see it, then you're just delusional. Morph isn't the least bit serious when he tells people to off themselves and everyone with a normal brain sees it. You on the other hand have admitted numerous times that your attitude isn't a satirical front and you wish harm on people, and claim you want to inflict physical harm when you don't even have the balls to record your voice and put it on YT. As for the claim that "haha i pawned you", you are pretty psychotic if you saw your temper tantrum that way. You yourself admitted Phobe left some time during your absence, so which one is it? I think it's pretty clear.....

This whole site is a long-time listener, my metrics don't lie. You're one of my biggest followers, too, I know you click onto my threads and listen to everything. You even praised my Jerusalem piece as being eerie and satanic.

Comment

83 should do an IQ test
                            I'll be surprised if he gets 100
                            ​​​
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                              83 should do an IQ test
                              I'll be surprised if he gets 100
                              That's actually very generous.

Comment

That's actually very generous.
                                Lmao
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Working...
                                X