Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Twisted Mind of Helly

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The Twisted Mind of Helly

    What causes a human being to snap like this just by someone he dislikes mentioning he was busy to another user?

    Originally posted by Helly View Post
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.
    Should Helly see a Doktor? Any prescription for envy?
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

    #2
    Also I never said I was important nor implied it, clearly Helly sees me as such. I don't know why.
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
      What causes a human being to snap like this just by someone he dislikes mentioning he was busy to another user?



      Should Helly see a Doktor? Any prescription for envy?
      You do the same to Helly, so I don't see why you think you're better. The only thing you'll accomplish from pointing out someone else's flaws is bringing your own into light.

      Comment


        #4
        Funny how your avi shows support for breast cancer when your very existence is cancer that's still on their mum's teet.
        Last edited by Thar; September 3rd, 2019, 11:03 PM.

        Comment


        • Snap
          Snap commented
          Editing a comment
          heh

        #5
        Originally posted by Chara View Post

        You do the same to Helly, so I don't see why you think you're better. The only thing you'll accomplish from pointing out someone else's flaws is bringing your own into light.
        So don't criticize anyone otherwise you'll be as bad as them? Difference between Helly and I is that he's legitimately bad and I am just mildly annoying to people that can't take a little criticism.
        Originally posted by Helly;n542091
        Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

        Comment


          #6
          Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
          nd I am just mildly annoying
          Didn't you tell Helly you wished his mother would die lmao
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

          Comment


            #7
            Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
            Didn't you tell Helly you wished his mother would die lmao
            No. I said I would dance on her tomb or something like that.
            Originally posted by Helly;n542091
            Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

            Comment


              #8
              Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
              Didn't you tell Helly you wished his mother would die lmao
              Oh, he's mentioned her several times now. At one point he tried to excuse it and claim he was "just joking" when he said he would dance on her grave. Before that, he talked alot about how he wanted the cartel to pick me up and murder me, and his desire to do harm to me IRL. Like a scrawny, spineless coward like 83 could ever do anything but cringe-smile at the Alpha Helly IRL, lmao.

              He also had that meltdown with Orgy and started talking about his ex not too long ago, everyone called him a faggot for that one because Orgy is literally the chillest member here. Oh, and he also tried attacking Morpheus through his brother, saying really stupid things and assumptions trying to get into his personal life. He also attepted the same with Chara's life on one of the first times they were defending me. So, you can see a clear-cut pattern of sociopathy here directed at anyone who calls him out. Very ironic that he claims I'm horrible or I can't handle criticism, I think this must be what Morph calls "projecting".

              It's honestly getting to the point where I think it might just be time to ban him, tbh. He hasn't really contributed anything to the forum except cowardly attacks for several weeks now.

              Comment


                #9
                Originally posted by Helly View Post

                Oh, he's mentioned her several times now. At one point he tried to excuse it and claim he was "just joking" when he said he would dance on her grave. Before that, he talked alot about how he wanted the cartel to pick me up and murder me, and his desire to do harm to me IRL. Like a scrawny, spineless coward like 83 could ever do anything but cringe-smile at the Alpha Helly IRL, lmao.

                He also had that meltdown with Orgy and started talking about his ex not too long ago, everyone called him a faggot for that one because Orgy is literally the chillest member here. Oh, and he also tried attacking Morpheus through his brother, saying really stupid things and assumptions trying to get into his personal life. He also attepted the same with Chara's life on one of the first times they were defending me. So, you can see a clear-cut pattern of sociopathy here directed at anyone who calls him out. Very ironic that he claims I'm horrible or I can't handle criticism, I think this must be what Morph calls "projecting".

                It's honestly getting to the point where I think it might just be time to ban him, tbh. He hasn't really contributed anything to the forum except cowardly attacks for several weeks now.
                Lol and apparently I'm the one that keeps notes on everyone here on a special little notebook. Oh boy. And you always twist things around.

                I don't recall saying I was joking about saying I would dance on your mothers grave. Which isn't even something realistic just an insult basically. Unless you think I would actually dance in your mothers grave. I'm not a violent person but for you I'd make an exception and slap you silly.

                It wasn't a meltdown, I saw the event different based on the info I had. I expressed my opinion. Orgy gave his rebuttal and that was that.

                I don't think I've ever even said anything negative towards Chara. Probably one of the few members here I've never insulted.

                Again, Chara has criticized me for insulting you, yet I've never insulted him for doing so.

                Sure ban me. Because people just come here to listen to your music, right?
                ​​​​
                Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                  . I'm not a violent person.
                  Which is why you'll opt instead to wish death on people online. So, yea, you're a huge flopping pussy, like I've mentioned. Also, lmao @ you slapping anyone.

                  It wasn't a meltdown, I saw the event different based on the info I had. I expressed my opinion.
                  "h-heh, blowing up ppls inboxes so they have a full page of my sperg-name? thats normal! you guys are weird, stop stalking me, just let me talk about peoples families and ex-partners!"
                  Last edited by Helly; September 7th, 2019, 12:16 PM.

                  Comment


                    #11
                    And I never insulted morph through his brother. He actually tried to insult me through Phob. And they weren't assumptions as Morph even admit they were true. It's still unclear what type of car he drives though. But that was really irrelevant.
                    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Originally posted by Helly View Post

                      Which is why you'll opt instead to wish death on people online. So, yea, you're a huge flopping pussy, like I've mentioned. Also, lmao @ you slapping anyone.



                      "h-heh, blowing up ppls inboxes so they have a full page of my sperg-name? thats normal! you guys are weird, stop stalking me, just let me talk about peoples families and ex-partners!"
                      You've been the exception. I've never done it before. You're just such a piece of human shit in general. I mean were it really matters not internet spats that are irrelevant.

                      What are you even saying?
                      Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                      Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                        And I never insulted morph through his brother. He actually tried to insult me through Phob. And they weren't assumptions as Morph even admit they were true. It's still unclear what type of car he drives though. But that was really irrelevant.
                        You said "be more like your brother", trying to invoke a sense of envy because you're a manipulative sociopath. He only insulted you after you tried this pitiful attack and made it clear that Phobe thinks you're a jack ass, like everyone else does. It's interesting how you interpret that as "Morph confirmed my beliefs". Your true colours continue to bleed through, it must make you so angry. Must be why you're obsessed with trying to "expose" me or whatever the fuck, lmao.

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                          You've been the exception. I've never done it before.
                          Yea I know I am, because I could see through your disguise since day 1. From the start when you were guest-posting, I have cut your inflated image down to size repeatedly, and it made you so furious that I've become a demon haunting your sick brain.

                          How long have you been a member here? Since July 2017? And one of your very first posts was attacking me. Look at how much you've deteriorated, it's so sad. You should have just stayed away from the site after Phobe banned you. This thread should be retitled "The twisted mind of 83", it's so obvious to everyone how fucked you are in the head.

                          Comment


                            #15
                            People pay more attention to Helly's music than your posts so I'm not sure you should be making those disses Lmao
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                            Comment


                              #16
                              Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                              So don't criticize anyone otherwise you'll be as bad as them? Difference between Helly and I is that he's legitimately bad and I am just mildly annoying to people that can't take a little criticism.
                              More like, everyone is equally capable of doing bad, so your reason for mocking him is as valid as his reason to mock you.

                              Comment


                                #17
                                man there is some high levels of ass mad from OP

                                Comment


                                  #18
                                  Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                                  People pay more attention to Helly's music than your posts so I'm not sure you should be making those disses Lmao
                                  Probably deep down I wish that was true.
                                  Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                                  Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                                  Comment


                                    #19
                                    Originally posted by Helly View Post

                                    You said "be more like your brother", trying to invoke a sense of envy because you're a manipulative sociopath. He only insulted you after you tried this pitiful attack and made it clear that Phobe thinks you're a jack ass, like everyone else does. It's interesting how you interpret that as "Morph confirmed my beliefs". Your true colours continue to bleed through, it must make you so angry. Must be why you're obsessed with trying to "expose" me or whatever the fuck, lmao.
                                    No I said that because I genuinely wished Morph to be more like his brother. Despite Morph being a little smart he has the tendency to need to severely overcompensate in a negative way. This makes it almost impossible to have a conversation with him. That's why I said I wished he was more polite.

                                    A manipulative sociopath? You make me sound like a villain. I don't believe anyone has the power to manipulate other people via the internet.

                                    He confirmed my belief that he got beat as a child by his father. Which was kinda obvious. Probably got bullied as a kid in school for being Indian.

                                    What true colors? I've been consistent since I first started posting here. The only one here catching feelings is you.
                                    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                                    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

                                    Comment


                                      #20
                                      Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                                      No I said that because I genuinely wished Morph to be more like his brother. Despite Morph being a little smart he has the tendency to need to severely overcompensate in a negative way. This makes it almost impossible to have a conversation with him. That's why I said I wished he was more polite.
                                      Yea, no.

                                      Cid and I have called Morph a raging sperg more times than I care to count, especially when Morph and I were having our legendary feud. Neither of us ever tried to involve his brother into it, because both of us have a moral compass. What you were attempting was completely different and totally underhanded by just bringing his family into it. You don't even deny trying to involve some strange father abuse fiction, in fact you confirmed it like I knew you would.

                                      A manipulative sociopath? You make me sound like a villain. I don't believe anyone has the power to manipulate other people via the internet.
                                      I didn't say you could, that doesn't stop you from trying. By the way, this thing you're doing where you're arguing semantics instead of the point - something you like to do alot - is another underhanded manipulation tactic. I'm watching you unravel more with each post, this is fascinating.


                                      He confirmed my belief that he got beat as a child by his father. Which was kinda obvious. Probably got bullied as a kid in school for being Indian.
                                      All he said was he got the belt every now and again, which isn't unusual. It sounds more like you're projecting again, I noticed you seem to have some strange animosity towards father figures. You tried the same with me not too long ago, and it was so random I didn't even pay much attention to it at the time, but now I wonder what happened to you to make you this way.
                                      Last edited by Helly; September 8th, 2019, 10:49 PM.

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X