Define Success

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Define Success

What does success mean to you, Takefive?
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Owning a backwater internet forum with 3 active members is success, if I do say so myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
      Owning a backwater internet forum with 3 active members is success, if I do say so myself.
      Just turn it into a bootleg dating site full of bots. Wade alone will pay your rent.

Comment

5,000+ posts

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
          Let's get down to business, Cid. How much longer are planning on keeping up the site?
          Originally posted by Helly;n542091
          Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Success is a word that connotes an abstract idea. If it were close to a physical feeling it would be the state of enjoying the present moment.

Comment

Getting laid.

Comment

When you hear that song that starts "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands" and you actually clap.
                Originally posted by Wade
                Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Can't spell success without succ

Comment

Achieving what you wanted to achieve and feeling good about it

Comment

Not being a failure

Comment

Working...
                      X