• Show
Clear All

Am I a bad people?

Originally posted by ChaosXVI View Post
    Hey, I need some advice.
    Originally posted by Helly's Pretty Pink Sissy Slut View Post

Yes. You should definitely leave Orgy.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV
    So you guys know my fiancee, who wanted me to marry her for a solid two years now? Yeah, she decided there was another man she loved more than me, so she left me for him. She didn't explain herself, she didn't talk about it, she just told me that and bailed so I could get my shit and move out.

Plot twist #1 was that our landlord, her mother, took my side on it and refused to make me move out. In fact, she wouldn't even let whoever-he-was move in, whether or not I stayed or left

Plot twist #2 was that my gf pitched a fit about that and decided- again, without telling anyone- that she was going to move in with this dude where he lives. Lucky me, I don't have to bother moving.

Here's the kicker: he lives in Texas, he's some dumbass she met on Clash of Clans a year back. They've never met in person, but she's traveling the length of the country to go live with him because she couldn't just sweep me under the rug otherwise.

ChaosXVI square up. Explain the logic here, lol.
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Surely even Orgy can find some humor in that...
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Damn, I log in today to three different notifications from Helly's Pretty Pink Sissy Slut and to find you questioning your moral character, I must really be weighing on your mind today bby

do u need ur medicine? dw, i got ur shake right here...........lol

Comment

who cares

Comment

I would be surprised and not surprised at the same time if that actually correlated. It's a confusing feeling.

Comment

Yeah, you can be a bit of a faggot a lot of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
              Yeah, you can be a bit of a faggot a lot of times.
              Says the faggot.

Comment

pure evil

Comment

Aren't you that El mata derp guy on MVC?

Comment

Originally posted by Helly's Pretty Pink Sissy Slut View Post
                    Surely even Orgy can find some humor in that...
                    I appreciate the attempt, but not really
                    Originally posted by Wade
                    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I appreciate the attempt, but not really
                      What other thing is there to do than laugh at such an unfortunate series of events? I mean your wife-to-be left you for a guy she played with in Clash of Clans, she almost kicked you out of your house, she left to Texas when she wasn't able to. That's something you'd see in a sketch.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

What other thing is there to do than laugh at such an unfortunate series of events? I mean your wife-to-be left you for a guy she played with in Clash of Clans, she almost kicked you out of your house, she left to Texas when she wasn't able to. That's something you'd see in a sketch.
                        Some bitches just be crazy, mate. My ex cheated on me with a dude that is legitimately less than me in every conceivable way. It happens.

Comment

• ChaosXVI
                          ChaosXVI commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I am not crazy and for the record I've known this guy for 3 years. Orgy knows that and should quit being an ass about this

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Some bitches just be crazy, mate. My ex cheated on me with a dude that is legitimately less than me in every conceivable way. It happens.
                        Perhaps she was crazy, but I didn't really see it that way when she posted here. She honestly seemed to just be going through a difficult time and saw a better opportunity and took it. Not wanting open scars here but I even noticed Chaos going through a hard time. She literally only posted to complain, meaning she was asking for help. Yet Orgy didn't help her and if he did he didn't do a good job at it. He then comes to bash her for leaving him after she showed all these signs of depression and hopelessness and, get this, still asks for her to explain why she left. How did the guy not see the writing on the wall? I know it wasn't your intention to go here but I really feel Orgy needs to see her side to get closer and not go through this again.

Comment

Perhaps she was crazy, but I didn't really see it that way when she posted here. She honestly seemed to just be going through a difficult time and saw a better opportunity and took it. Not wanting open scars here but I even noticed Chaos going through a hard time. She literally only posted to complain, meaning she was asking for help. Yet Orgy didn't help her and if he did he didn't do a good job at it. He then comes to bash her for leaving him after she showed all these signs of depression and hopelessness and, get this, still asks for her to explain why she left. How did the guy not see the writing on the wall? I know it wasn't your intention to go here but I really feel Orgy needs to see her side to get closer and not go through this again.
                          I mean... Unless you were legit having secret conversations with her in PM, I don't think you're even remotely capable of judging what type of person she was, she made roughly 100 posts and the majority of them were one or two sentences long. Hardly enough for anyone to make any kind of judgement on what type of person she was.

I said she was crazy simply because it is absolutely insane to move states and live with someone you never met. No stable individual would do that, no rational person would even threaten to do it. So she's obviously got issues. Issues that don't stem from her relationship with Orgy.

Now... If I really wanted to dive into it, I could probably talk about how she likely had body-issues and low self-esteem. And I could assume that she was probably pretty obsessed with having attention and latched easily to people willing to give it to her in a complimentary way because it was one method she created to cope with her problems. I could probably reason that she and Orgy's relationship probably sparked and moved somewhat quickly, maybe that she was even willing to get pretty intimate with him within a few weeks of dating because she genuinely wanted to make him happy and assumed that he would be more attached afterwards. All of which would lead me to think that Orgy, with classes and working two jobs, probably wasn't able to provide her with the attention she wanted as often as she wanted it and she looked for it elsewhere. But in the end, those are just a few assumptions I could make based entirely on my own personal experiences with relationships that had endings similar to this, not what little I know about her personally. But if true, none of it would be Orgy's fault. For his part, he was trying to keep their lives from going down the shitter financially... And he was making a honest attempt to get out of the poor financial situation by bettering himself in school. I think he was trying about as hard as anyone could ask of him.

(Orgy, don't feel the need to confirm or deny anything mate. Keep your stuff as private as you'd like)

Comment

She was usually complaining about her job and how people interacted with her. I didn't exactly have much control over that.

You know what I did for her though? I paid medical bills, car repairs, a couple months of rent for her when she needed it. I was always there to listen to her, even if I was at work I'd make my way to the back of the store. I took her side every time she made up a stupid lie, to the point that we were both kicked out of a house we were renting together. I had her back, and I bent over backwards to keep her happy. She just never talked about any of that, just the "man, work sucked" routine that had people feel sorry for her.

Cid- I think you hit the nail on the head, for the most part. There's more, but I'll dig into that later maybe. Or I'll just let it die, because it doesn't matter any more. Idk.
                            Originally posted by Wade
                            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

• ChaosXVI
                              ChaosXVI commented
                              Editing a comment
                              First of all we were not kicked out. I told you one of our roommates was physically abusing me and that either I moved or he did. I moved.

Originally posted by ChaosXVI View Post
                            I am not crazy and for the record I've known this guy for 3 years. Orgy knows that and should quit being an ass about this
                            I have no intention of getting in the middle of this mess, but I do want to reiterate that no sane person would move a thousand+ miles with somebody they had never met before.

I've known Orgy for like, 8 or 9 years. I've known Morpheus and his brother for over 10 years, and I've known several other people on this site for five or six years... I would not randomly move in with any of them. It's dangerous because you cannot truly know a person if your only interactions have been through the internet.

Maybe you're not crazy, but what you did definitely was. It was also reckless, dangerous, and I hope you don't come to regret it. Good luck with it all.

Comment

• #83.6666666667
                              #83.6666666667 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Chara moved in with Culpa, they seem to be doing okay.

• Cid
                              Cid commented
                              Editing a comment
                              #83.6666666667 Sure, it's not always going to end up as a murder mystery. But it won't always end up as well as it did for them, either. Plus, Chara did go and visit Culpa before he made the decision to move.

So are you really Matador? I'm not in on this conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
                              So are you really Matador? I'm not in on this conspiracy.
                              Does Matador live in Idaho?

Comment

This site is fucking dumb and the fact that you guys post on it shows that you need to be spending your time elsewhere. Okay retards?

Comment

Working...
                                X