Petscop Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post
    What's the name of that one interactive game where you had to escape from/solve the mystery behind a haunted asylum that was floating around a few years back? Played it for like 10 minutes, but never got the chance to revisit it. It was pretty interesting.
    What does interactive mean in this sense? Point-and-click?
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
      Outlast?
      No. It wasn't a "legitimate" game in the sense that it was unintended for commercial use.

Originally posted by Yu View Post
      Was it a AAA game, an Indie Title, or some anonymous webseries?
      Probably the latter since I remember someone linking me to it. It was also F2P instead of on Steam or whatever, if that helps.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      What does interactive mean in this sense? Point-and-click?
      Yes. And it was in first-person perspective.
      Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; August 18th, 2019, 01:51 AM.

Comment

No. It wasn't a "legitimate" game in the sense that it was unintended for commercial use.

Probably the latter since I remember someone linking me to it. It was also F2P instead of on Steam or whatever, if that helps.

Yes. And it was in first-person perspective.
        You have no idea how many horror games out there fit that exact description, lol. Was it completely online? was it text-heavy or a detective style point and click? anything particularly noteworthy about the artstyle?

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

You have no idea how many horror games out there fit that exact description, lol. Was it completely online? was it text-heavy or a detective style point and click? anything particularly noteworthy about the artstyle?
          Completely online in that it was in a singular self-contained link, detective-style, and generic (though not necessarily bad) art for a horror-type game. Since I only played a few minutes of it, the only thing that made it stand out is that people kept linking to it a few years back (as opposed to the countless other like games you're referring to). Though I can't remember whether someone chained me it via text, social media, or MvC. If it was the former, my apologies. If it was the latter, however, there's a decent chance someone on here knows what I'm talking about. That being said, it's not super important. I was just curious is all. Not the end of the world if nobody has any recollection. It was a while ago.

-EDIT- It may have been voice-acted to an extent. Think I remember some creepy laughter in the background.
          Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; August 19th, 2019, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Completely online in that it was in a singular self-contained link, detective-style, and generic (though not necessarily bad) art for a horror-type game. Since I only played a few minutes of it, the only thing that made it stand out is that people kept linking to it a few years back (as opposed to the countless other like games you're referring to). Though I can't remember whether someone chained me it via text, social media, or MvC. If it was the former, my apologies. If it was the latter, however, there's a decent chance someone on here knows what I'm talking about. That being said, it's not super important. I was just curious is all. Not the end of the world if nobody has any recollection. It was a while ago.

-EDIT- It may have been voice-acted to an extent. Think I remember some creepy laughter in the background.
            Was it an RPG maker game?

EDIT - nvm just saw first person/point and click

Any plot details other than what you already listed?
            Last edited by Yu; August 19th, 2019, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Was it an RPG maker game?

EDIT - nvm just saw first person/point and click

Any plot details other than what you already listed?
              I barely advanced in it given the short time frame (most of which I spent on exploring and clicking random shit), so yeah. But don't sweat it. It was clearly passed around in a FB group instead of MvC like I originally thought.

Comment

I barely advanced in it given the short time frame (most of which I spent on exploring and clicking random shit), so yeah. But don't sweat it. It was clearly passed around in a FB group instead of MvC like I originally thought.
                Any luck finding it through FB, then?

Comment

• Lord L'Zoril
                  Lord L'Zoril commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nah :(
                  Randomized the pass to that account

Lord L'Zoril Couldn't you just use your email to reset the pass?

Also, was the game in black and white?

Comment

Lord L'Zoril Couldn't you just use your email to reset the pass?

Also, was the game in black and white?
                  Nah, randomized the p/w to that, too. Did the same thing with my MS and MvC profiles and their corresponding e-mails. Now, to nut up and finally do the same with this blasted acc. Some time very soon, hopefully. If not, it'll be my (lame) (but practical) resolution for next year...

It was definitely in color, albeit a bit subdued, but I don't think you're gonna find it like that. Watch it just come to me out of the blue in a few years in an "Oh, shit!" moment when I won't even care anymore. :/
                  Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; August 23rd, 2019, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Louay it's back

Comment

Chara feeling stupid now, huh?

Comment

Chara feeling stupid now, huh?
                        As if I didn't know I was stupid all the time lmao. It doesn't happen in spurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

As if I didn't know I was stupid all the time lmao. It doesn't happen in spurts.
                          I'm just saying you were so indignant when Louay and I called you out on your bs

Comment

chara btfo
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

• Chara
                              Chara commented
                              Editing a comment
                              👻🦖

I'm just saying you were so indignant when Louay and I called you out on your bs
                            I regret nothing 🐙

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                              chara btfo
                              Par for the course at this point, innit?

Comment

So it seems like the series is over for real.

Creator's been found too.

I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                                X