Ideas for my YouTube Channel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for my YouTube Channel?

Does anyone have any suggestions for the content I can use for my YouTube channel? I need to become an important YouTube celebrity as this will now be my career.

​Any ideas generated here are now property of my YouTube channel, thanks for understanding.
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

You should definitely include a message to wake up and vote for Bernie.

With that in mind maybe it should be about something you like doing lol. I don't know what you're into but I can probably give an idea of how to turn your hobby into a channel

Comment

maybe you can repopularize nuanced, long-form debate

Comment

Perhaps you should make a channel discussing the history of memes, that would totally be cringe enough for you to pull it off
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

read my jimmy neutron fanfics out loud
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Make a 10 part documentary about internet forums.

Comment

I think I'll do something innovative like reacting to things, that hasn't been done before ™.
              Originally posted by Helly;n542091
              Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Working...
              X