Ideas for my YouTube Channel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for my YouTube Channel?

Does anyone have any suggestions for the content I can use for my YouTube channel? I need to become an important YouTube celebrity as this will now be my career.

Any ideas generated here are now property of my YouTube channel, thanks for understanding.
    I'm a great guy, except I am not - Helly
    Originally posted by Helly;n539159
    {I} gives poor ppl jobs,is all-around great guy
    Originally posted by Helly;n531786
    son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees,

You should definitely include a message to wake up and vote for Bernie.

With that in mind maybe it should be about something you like doing lol. I don't know what you're into but I can probably give an idea of how to turn your hobby into a channel

Comment

maybe you can repopularize nuanced, long-form debate

Comment

Perhaps you should make a channel discussing the history of memes, that would totally be cringe enough for you to pull it off
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

read my jimmy neutron fanfics out loud
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Make a 10 part documentary about internet forums.

Comment

I think I'll do something innovative like reacting to things, that hasn't been done before ™.
              I'm a great guy, except I am not - Helly
              Originally posted by Helly;n539159
              {I} gives poor ppl jobs,is all-around great guy
              Originally posted by Helly;n531786
              son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees,

Comment

Working...
              X