Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add garlic festivals to places you can get shot at.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add garlic festivals to places you can get shot at.

"At least 11 people were shot Sunday at the Gilroy Garlic Festival in Northern California, multiple law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation said. There was no immediate indication that a suspect was in custody.

Joy Alexiou, a spokeswoman for Santa Clara County Medical Center, said the hospital was treating five patients, "generally" with gunshot wounds. Earlier, NBC Bay Area reported that ambulance crews were called for reports of as many as 11 victims.

No conditions of the victims were immediately made public.

The San Francisco division of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said it was responding to the scene in Gilroy, about 30 miles southeast of San Jose. The festival, one of the largest food festivals in the United States. was near the end of its third and final day when the gunshots were reported at about 5:30 p.m., NBC Bay Area reported."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...tival-n1035546

If you can get shot at a Madden esports tournament, you can get shot anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
      If you can get shot at a Madden esports tournament, you can get shot anywhere.
      Shit don’t forget about the dark knight shooting

Comment

If you had to smell that garlic down the street how long would it take you to lose it? Be honest.

Comment

I farted whenever I read this. Just some random info.

Comment

• Wade
            Wade commented
            Editing a comment
            No, Seriously, I'm glad they shot and killed the suspect. I support Summary Execution for mass shooters and bombers.
        Working...
        X