Missing, Have You Seen This Boy (Phobe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing, Have You Seen This Boy (Phobe)

He's about 5'?",has beautiful blonde hair, and is a T5 moderator.

Does anyone know what happen to him? Or did Cain Lord L'Zoril finally do what we were all afraid he might do to his better looking and smarter brother?
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

I put out an APB

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
      I put out an APB
      Thx, let's be sure to search Morphs backyard too.
      Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

hey now that you mention it i haven't seen morph in a long time too
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          Could have been a suicide pact ala Hitler and Eva.

Comment

i thought you were him with a name change

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
              i thought you were him with a name change
              Phobe has many faces, so it might be true. You've found me.

Comment

Gawayn is missing too.

I think the Area 51 agents are on to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                  hi dad
                  Originally posted by Cid;n544962
                  At the very least, Kaijin displays a functional understanding of the political discussions he posts in, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

hi dad
                    Oohhh

Comment

Originally posted by Helly's Bottom Bitch View Post
                      He's about 5'?",has beautiful blonde hair, and is a T5 moderator.

Does anyone know what happen to him? Or did Cain Lord L'Zoril finally do what we were all afraid he might do to his better looking and smarter brother?

So...Why are you cucking to Hell fighter? Here I thought you were just My bitch, but it turns out you are a whore!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MyGod101 View Post

So...Why are you cucking to Hell fighter? Here I thought you were just My bitch, but it turns out you are a whore!!!!!
                        Well to be fair, Gawayn was one too. Who are you by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

Well to be fair, Gawayn was one too. Who are you by the way?

Zeed? LMFAO, he cucks to everyone. Play your cards right and you might be able to have him do a little something-something for you as well ;)

I am MYGOD, I just got Done cucking so fools online not long ago. I should just post all the destruction I've caused online, but t5formum won't be able to contain it.

Comment

Zeed? LMFAO, he cucks to everyone. Play your cards right and you might be able to have him do a little something-something for you as well ;)

I am MYGOD, I just got Done cucking so fools online not long ago. I should just post all the destruction I've caused online, but t5formum won't be able to contain it.
                            I'm pretty sure we met before.

Comment

Helly you do realize that you sound like this loser when you pretend to be god? Both of you sound like maggots pretending you didn't get bullied at school and now overcompensate and are psychologically scared for life.

Comment

he has a very peculiar fascination with my penis, so i decided to give him a suitable name

going by the fact he hasnt changed it back, he seems to agree

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

he has a very peculiar fascination with my penis, so i decided to give him a suitable name

going by the fact he hasnt changed it back, he seems to agree
                                  You wasted 1/5 of your total points just to try and piss me off. Who's fascinated with who?

Comment

Originally posted by Helly's Bottom Bitch View Post

You wasted 1/5 of your total points just to try and piss me off.
                                    yea, and you made two whole threads about it and had another breakdown, and are presently getting dat ass split by the god for the umpteenth time

Comment

yea, and you made two whole threads about it and had another breakdown, and are presently getting dat ass split by the god for the umpteenth time
                                      Ouch. It's got you good Helly's Bottom Bitch

Comment

I consider it an investment into your future. The only way you'll grow is if I break you down some more. I honestly don't know why you pretend this is hurting me. I am honestly lmao. You're the one that gets all emotional and depressed.

Comment

Working...
                                        X