Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It honestly almost makes me feel a genuine sadness when I see these things....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #41
    Originally posted by Helly View Post
    reposting because the CARNIST SHILLS are trying to hide this





    Yea, do you have any idea how strong salt is?

    Try eating a teaspoon of salt right now
    Do you not salt your veggies, my dude?
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

    Comment


      #42
      Originally posted by Helly View Post
      Anyway, the point I'm getting at is that even minor changes like changing what you put in a pan can have a significant impact on the end result, and that might have contributed to the taste of those steaks. In general, it's been my experience that people who make claims like this ("heheh, this doesnt even use extra flavouring or sugars, kids!") is typically using something else to play the role of whatever it is they've taken out. Eggless cookies use bananas or, in the case of non-vegan cookies, butter or lard; So-called "sugarless" bread-things use panella or fruit sugars, etc etc the list goes on....never buy a miracle from a chef, cid. they're all crooks and liars. now buy my integral bread, it will make you lose weight in 999 days guaranteed
      And all I'm saying is... That I went a full year without even having salt in my cupboard and my food was pretty amazing. Spices and seasonings are nice, but if you know what you're doing, you don't need them.

      You had spices and seasonings to enhance the flavor of whatever you're putting them on. Let me assure you that most people don't eat raw vegetables for the hell of it when they can butter them up or season them or dip them in something. You know?

      This flavor argument is pretty bad. And pretty useless. Meat tastes good. And it's the meat, for sure. Take that pinch of salt and put it on some beef and let it soak in and you've got a masterful dish. But take that pinch of salt and swallow it by itself and you've got a horrible habit and you're a monster.
      Last edited by Cid; July 11th, 2019, 08:54 PM.

      Comment


        #43
        Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

        Do you not salt your veggies, my dude?
        not all the time, no

        why would i need to, lots of them already have a distinctive flavour that doesn't make me retch. I definitely don't have to put that shit on fruits, either


        Originally posted by Cid View Post

        And all I'm saying is... That I went a full year without even having salt in my cupboard and my food was pretty amazing. Spices and seasonings are nice, but if you know what you're doing, you don't need them.

        You had spices and seasonings to enhance the flavor of whatever you're putting them on. Let me assure you that most people don't eat raw vegetables for the hell of it when they can butter them up or season them or dip them in something. You know?

        This flavor argument is pretty bad. And pretty useless. Meat tastes good. And it's the meat, for sure. Take that pinch of salt and put it on some beef and let it soak in and you've got a masterful dish. But take that pinch of salt and swallow it by itself and you've got a horrible habit and you're a monster.
        Like I told Brothar, I wasn't even the one to bring up taste, but I felt like humouring it out of boredom anyway and also because I'm tired of hearing it.

        Anyway this "know what you're doing" thing isn't the average for carnists, and it applies to fruits and veggies as well. Heck, with fruits you can just eat alot of them fresh off the tree, no cooking needed. So yea, I agree the taste argument is ridiculous....because the average carnist doesn't eat plain meat with nothing on it or without an accompaniment. The average carnist isn't going to 5 star restaurants, they go to McDonald's and Domino's, places with meat so salty and greasy that you absolutely can't do without a beverage. The taste of dead flesh in such meals is almost wholly irrelevant, and taste tests with replacements in such places are practically indistinguishable unless you have a superbly good tongue....which you definitely don't if you're satisfied with the meals from these places, lol.

        Comment


          #44
          Originally posted by Helly View Post

          not all the time, no

          why would i need to, lots of them already have a distinctive flavour that doesn't make me retch. I definitely don't have to put that shit on fruits, either




          Like I told Brothar, I wasn't even the one to bring up taste, but I felt like humouring it out of boredom anyway and also because I'm tired of hearing it.

          Anyway this "know what you're doing" thing isn't the average for carnists, and it applies to fruits and veggies as well. Heck, with fruits you can just eat alot of them fresh off the tree, no cooking needed. So yea, I agree the taste argument is ridiculous....because the average carnist doesn't eat plain meat with nothing on it or without an accompaniment. The average carnist isn't going to 5 star restaurants, they go to McDonald's and Domino's, places with meat so salty and greasy that you absolutely can't do without a beverage. The taste of dead flesh in such meals is almost wholly irrelevant, and taste tests with replacements in such places are practically indistinguishable unless you have a superbly good tongue....which you definitely don't if you're satisfied with the meals from these places, lol.
          Right, but you're also likely a skinny twink with zero daily protein intake so i'd fuck you up lol
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

          Comment


            #45
            Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

            Right, but you're also likely a skinny twink with zero daily protein intake so i'd fuck you up lol
            ur literally a flaming homosexual, bruno. step off before i dom u

            Comment


              #46
              Originally posted by Helly View Post
              McDonald's and Domino's, places with meat so salty and greasy that you absolutely can't do without a beverage. The taste of dead flesh in such meals is almost wholly irrelevant
              Well, you're right about that, at least. Fast food is garbage.

              Comment


                #47
                Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                Do you not salt your veggies, my dude?
                I thought putting salt on everything was a black thing

                Comment


                  #48
                  Originally posted by Max View Post

                  I thought putting salt on everything was a black thing
                  Nah, you niggas put the whole spice rack on everything lmao
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                  Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                  Comment


                    #49
                    Originally posted by Max View Post

                    I thought putting salt on everything was a black thing
                    I thought that was a white thing to do.


                    Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                    Nah, you niggas put the whole spice rack on everything lmao
                    Wait. I thought that was a hispanic thing to do.



                    ya'll peoples be crazy!

                    Comment


                      #50
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

                      I thought that was a white thing to do.




                      Wait. I thought that was a hispanic thing to do.



                      ya'll peoples be crazy!
                      Nah the white thing to do is to not season anything period. Them niggas be eating ramen noodles without the flavor packets.

                      Comment


                        #51
                        Originally posted by Max View Post

                        Nah the white thing to do is to not season anything period. Them niggas be eating ramen noodles without the flavor packets.
                        Superior white man palate, dont need no spices to taste the flavour bruh
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                        Comment


                          #52
                          Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                          Superior white man palate, dont need no spices to taste the flavour bruh
                          no wonder you guys find ketchup spicy

                          Comment


                            #53
                            as a proud white man myself I enjoy my sandwiches with nothing in them since meats and cheeses just ruin the bread flavor
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                            Comment


                              #54
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

                              I thought that was a white thing to do!
                              As a Minnesotan (read: the whitest place in America, from the ground up), I can confirm that we salt the everloving shit out of basically everything.
                              Originally posted by Wade
                              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                              Comment


                                #55
                                find a new hobby

                                Comment


                                  #56
                                  Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                  as a proud white man myself I enjoy my sandwiches with nothing in them since meats and cheeses just ruin the bread flavor
                                  air sandwiches are pretty underrated, i agree

                                  Comment


                                    #57
                                    Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                    as a proud white man myself I enjoy my sandwiches with nothing in them since meats and cheeses just ruin the bread flavor
                                    Meat doesn't even taste good so theres no point in ruining the bread with it

                                    Comment


                                      #58
                                      Originally posted by Max View Post

                                      Nah the white thing to do is to not season anything period. Them niggas be eating ramen noodles without the flavor packets.
                                      My gf said her roommate used to eat mayonnaise straight out the jar.

                                      Comment


                                        #59
                                        Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post

                                        My gf said her roommate used to eat mayonnaise straight out the jar.
                                        The superior caucasian palate
                                        Last edited by Max; July 13th, 2019, 11:59 AM. Reason: Im retard

                                        Comment


                                          #60
                                          Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post

                                          My gf said her roommate used to eat mayonnaise straight out the jar.
                                          as opposed to the alpha method of cracking raw eggs right into your mouth and washing it down with oil

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X