Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It honestly almost makes me feel a genuine sadness when I see these things....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It honestly almost makes me feel a genuine sadness when I see these things....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AfBkwNRhn6o

That first guy in particular, yknow. It's just so tragic to see the cognitive dissonance on their face and hear it in their voice. They know, on some level, that what they're doing is wrong, and they're SO CLOSE to realizing it. It's so sad :/

Props to Ed, man. I recently discovered this guy and he's just awesome....All-around great guy. love this dude. i'd die to protect his smile tbh

If they stop killing animals I'm going to demand they focus science on making the perfect meat adjacent that tastes exactly the same

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
      If they stop killing animals I'm going to demand they focus science on making the perfect meat adjacent that tastes exactly the same
      have you tried pinecone?

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post

have you tried pinecone?
        Lmao, who eats pinecones? Silly

Comment

seek help

Comment

Lmao, who eats pinecones? Silly

Comment

Mmmm... tasty beef.

Comment

just do what every carnist does and drown that shit in spices. no one eats their meat without adding at least a bit of sodium chloride first. the idea that meat is "tasty" is a complete lie tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

just do what every carnist does and drown that shit in spices. no one eats their meat without adding at least a bit of sodium chloride first. the idea that meat is "tasty" is a complete lie tbh
                  um actually dude its salt
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

yeah I love the taste of uh vegan soy cubes

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                      yeah I love the taste of uh vegan soy cubes
                      do you guys, like

just eat mcdonalds and other premade foods every day

make some stuff, its not that complicated, lol

Comment

do you guys, like

just eat mcdonalds and other premade foods every day

make some stuff, its not that complicated, lol
                        I don't really see the need for you to attack my favorite restaurant like that

Comment

mcdonals always loads their chicken sandwiches with a mountain of lettuce like i didnt ask for a salad sandwich
                          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                            mcdonals always loads their chicken sandwiches with a mountain of lettuce like i didnt ask for a salad sandwich
                            they're pretty good as napkins for wiping off the chicken grease that sometimes drips from the sandwich

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post

they're pretty good as napkins for wiping off the chicken grease that sometimes drips from the sandwich
                              hey that's a pretty good way of looking at it

Comment

no one eats their meat without adding at least a bit of sodium chloride first
                                You've obviously never had a perfectly grilled steak before.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

You've obviously never had a perfectly grilled steak before.
                                  Maybe. I was never big into grilling things at all, because I just don't like having smoke in my lungs.....but that's the point behind putting meat over charcoal, right? You do it to smoke your meat and give it an additional flavour. That's why there are people online who will argue using a charcoal grill vs a gas grill, becajse either one can yield different tastes.

Comment

Maybe. I was never big into grilling things at all, because I just don't like having smoke in my lungs.....but that's the point behind putting meat over charcoal, right? You do it to smoke your meat and give it an additional flavour. That's why there are people online who will argue using a charcoal grill vs a gas grill, becajse either one can yield different tastes.
                                    That's just it. Some people prefer one flavor over another. There's also some superstition that gas grills make the food taste like gas, so that makes some people prefer alternative methods, but I'd say what it really comes down to is what you have to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

That's just it. Some people prefer one flavor over another. There's also some superstition that gas grills make the food taste like gas, so that makes some people prefer alternative methods, but I'd say what it really comes down to is what you have to work with.
                                      My point is grilling is its own method of flavouring via smoking meat

either way, if's w/e....lol....I mean, maybe you guys think it's annoying for me to talk about veganism, but it's gotten to the point where I almost don't care any more....this is just something that's so obviously wrong even by the standards of most people, it's absolutely inarguably awful, and the least I can do is continue to confront everyone with it.

I mean, most of you guys would probably save a dying kitten if you were able to. Like, you would watch a video like this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PPOhwMdZtKw

And come away with a warm feeling knowing that the cat is safe after the hell it suffered for several days. But the thing is, there are millions of animals at this very moment that are in worse situations, that were bred into those situations...and the saddest thing is that no one's going to save them. No one. They're going to die after a horrible life of torture and fear, getting their neck slit open and having their breathing tubes pulled out all the while crying to their herd who are all surely dead and resting far away from that hell. It's just evil. There's no other way to describe it, it is evil and that's why no one likes being reminded with what it is they are funding. But I just don't care about anyone's feelings any more. There are worse things going on than people getting offended. Watch this documentary and tell me that I'm wrong:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BrlBSuuy50Y

Comment

it's literally just salt my dude
                                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Working...
                                        X