X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is This Place so Dead?

Even slower than last time I was here.
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Mods killed the site
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

If we had a furry section the site would flourish

js

Comment

Banning the n word killed the userbase

Comment

I think it's time we had our own revolution. I have Cid's password I'll lock him out.
          Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
            Mods killed the site
            bann

Comment

People only make threads that aren't worth responding to, like "How is this place so dead"
              Originally posted by Wade
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

we're only 4 years in give it time

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                  People only make threads that aren't worth responding to, like "How is this place so dead"
                  Right, better to not start conversations at all. And to be frank your passive aggressiveness is really starting to tire me out. How about you grow a pair and be a man. You've taken your shots and I've rolled with them but at this point IJDGaF.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Right, better to not start conversations at all. And to be frank your passive aggressiveness is really starting to tire me out. How about you grow a pair and be a man. You've taken your shots and I've rolled with them but at this point IJDGaF.
                    I'm just asking for a conversation worth engaging in tbh. Not a random potshot to bicker for the sake of bickering.

How about this: How've you been in the past while? Do anything interesting in the weeks you've been gone? Or is your life summed up by how annoyed you are- at both the activity and lack thereof- on T5?
                    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

I'm just asking for a conversation worth engaging in tbh. Not a random potshot to bicker for the sake of bickering.

How about this: How've you been in the past while? Do anything interesting in the weeks you've been gone? Or is your life summed up by how annoyed you are- at both the activity and lack thereof- on T5?
                      I'll tell you what, I am annoyed that being a mod you haven't started a single threat since I was gone. I am annoyed that you only speak to say nothing of relevance. And thanks for asking about my personal life. Yeah it's been great, I started new projects to better my life. How about you? Do you have food in your plate this week or are you too busy playing video games?
                      Last edited by #83.6666666667; June 14th, 2019, 07:10 PM.

Comment

I'm gonna be honest, I'm the most interesting man in the world. So of course my decrease in activity thanks to work has had a negative effect on the activity of the site. I'm sorry I've let you all down, I'll try harder.

Comment

I'll tell you what, I am annoyed that being a mod you haven't started a single threat since I was gone. I am annoyed that you only speak to say nothing of relevance. And thanks for asking about my personal life. Yeah it's been great, I started new projects to better my life. How about you? Do you have food in your plate this week or are you too busy playing video games?
                          Dont know if based or cringe but I like the new unhinged 83
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

And again, you're mad at me for not stirring up conversation but you don't actually offer much to talk about.

I have plenty to do. I started my last class that I need before I graduate (turns out my class schedule lady just ignored the philosophy requirement for my AA, so here I am), and at this moment I'm reading an incredibly dry ethics book that's kind of starting to get interesting. I just finished reading War of the Spark, the newest M:TG novel, which was pretty alright but I was definitely missing context for, going in.

I'm getting more hours at a group home, which is getting to be a huge pain in the ass in new and bizarre ways. But I made over $800 last paycheck, so it's acceptable for now. I'm still stubbornly trying to fix my car as cheaply as possible, so I'm hoping that I can glue my muffler back on with a tube of JB Weld. I have two D&D campaigns I'm running, with varying levels of success, but I'm getting burnt out on them. The only video game I've played in the last week or two was an hour of Hollow Knight before work today, and I beat the Mantis Lord's with a lot less practice then I thought I needed.

Any of those topics strike your fancy? Or should we keep talking for the sake of talking without saying anything? Or, again, we could talk about what you've been up to if none of that catches your fancy.

Comment

I started my last class that I need before I graduate (turns out my class schedule lady just ignored the philosophy requirement for my AA, so here I am), and at this moment I'm reading an incredibly dry ethics book that's kind of starting to get interesting. I just finished reading War of the Spark, the newest M:TG novel, which was pretty alright but I was definitely missing context for, going in.

I'm getting more hours at a group home, which is getting to be a huge pain in the ass in new and bizarre ways. But I made over $800 last paycheck, so it's acceptable for now. I'm still stubbornly trying to fix my car as cheaply as possible, so I'm hoping that I can glue my muffler back on with a tube of JB Weld. I have two D&D campaigns I'm running, with varying levels of success, but I'm getting burnt out on them. The only video game I've played in the last week or two was an hour of Hollow Knight before work today, and I beat the Mantis Lord's with a lot less practice then I thought I needed.
                              Congratulations, Org!

I'm so proud of you- I just knew that you'd achieve anything that you put your mind up-to.

Oh!

What would be the title of your ethics book, Org?
                              If I haven't heard of it before, then there's a priceless opportunity to further library with yet another jewel to the collection. =3

Thankfully, your financial situation is improving for the better.
                              As for your muffler, I truly hope that your super-glue will work properly and hold everything together.

That being said, are you eating properly? Have you made irreplaceable, memorable memories that will surely last a lifetime, as of the moment?
                              How are you feeling, Org? Is there anything in your chest and heart that you may want to expel out of your system?
                              If there's ever anything that you may want to talk about, then feel free knock on my door and I'll be elated to help you to the very best of my abilities with an increased power rate of 1,000,000,000%!

All that said, I truly hope that you have a wonderful day-night, Org. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post

Congratulations, Org!

I'm so proud of you- I just knew that you'd achieve anything that you put your mind up-to.

Oh!

What would be the title of your ethics book, Org?
                                If I haven't heard of it before, then there's a priceless opportunity to further library with yet another jewel to the collection. =3

Thankfully, your financial situation is improving for the better.
                                As for your muffler, I truly hope that your super-glue will work properly and hold everything together.

That being said, are you eating properly? Have you made irreplaceable, memorable memories that will surely last a lifetime, as of the moment?
                                How are you feeling, Org? Is there anything in your chest and heart that you may want to expel out of your system?
                                If there's ever anything that you may want to talk about, then feel free knock on my door and I'll be elated to help you to the very best of my abilities with an increased power rate of 1,000,000,000%!

All that said, I truly hope that you have a wonderful day-night, Org. ^_^
                                The book is called Ethics: Theory and Contemporary Issues. If you're interested in the subject, I'd personally recommend looking for a, uh... More interesting book. It goes over some interesting topics (this last chapter was about egoism vs. altruism), but there's gotta be a more engaging author out there.

I'm not eating particularly healthy, but I'm eating better than I was, which is definitely good. I feel more like a functional human with good food in me, lol.

I very much appreciate the ear you're lending, and let me assure you that the feeling's mutual. How've you been doing recently? Get into any fun or enlightening situations?

Comment

The book is called Ethics: Theory and Contemporary Issues. If you're interested in the subject, I'd personally recommend looking for a, uh... More interesting book. It goes over some interesting topics (this last chapter was about egoism vs. altruism), but there's gotta be a more engaging author out there.

I'm not eating particularly healthy, but I'm eating better than I was, which is definitely good. I feel more like a functional human with good food in me, lol.

I very much appreciate the ear you're lending, and let me assure you that the feeling's mutual. How've you been doing recently? Get into any fun or enlightening situations?
                                  Caught and written down as I type away a response to your post.

I truly appreciate your sincere concern; however, rest assured that I'm not one to be intimidated nor dismayed by literary works that one may refer to as dry or unappealing- whether that be due to a variety of potential factors..

Just like an Encyclopedia, I amass entire cities worth of knowledge to my repertoire, so I just know that I'll be sailing with the wind once I have that precious book in my hands. ^_^

Is that so?

At the very least, I hope that you're including carrots, potatoes, cauliflower, squash into your nutritional meals.

Apples, oranges, and a handful of mangos can never hurt you, my dear friend.

I'm happy knowing that your sense of humor hasn't dissipated into the nothingness, Org.
                                  That's a reassuring sign of your well-being- emotionally/mentally-psychologically speaking.

I've been perfectly fine as always- its been packed in situations where people request my immediate assistance.
                                  For instance, I helped a dear co-worker disassemble a rotting wooden shed- he bought it extremely cheap but he never used it, and throwing it all away to the Municipal Dumpster.
                                  In another moment, I was helping a dear friend paint a house and later on helping him move furniture in-and-out of his house.
                                  At other times, I was aiding those who just felt so lost in their lives that hitting rock-bottom was no longer just a simple fear.

These past weeks truly have been filled with so many unforgettable memories of dear loved ones, and all the happiness that I felt when I was helping them along the way.
                                  As always, my pursuit to make people happy and smile as bright as the sun itself radiates from all of my being for the sake of a Greater Happiness. <3

Comment

And again, you're mad at me for not stirring up conversation but you don't actually offer much to talk about.

I have plenty to do. I started my last class that I need before I graduate (turns out my class schedule lady just ignored the philosophy requirement for my AA, so here I am), and at this moment I'm reading an incredibly dry ethics book that's kind of starting to get interesting. I just finished reading War of the Spark, the newest M:TG novel, which was pretty alright but I was definitely missing context for, going in.

Any of those topics strike your fancy? Or should we keep talking for the sake of talking without saying anything? Or, again, we could talk about what you've been up to if none of that catches your fancy.
                                    Really? Then why are you here?

Why are you listening things that you're doing? Do you really feel so insecure about your life that you need to brag about playing D&D?

I really don't know why you are bitching out? What deep seeded problems do you have to be this pissy?

Comment

Really? Then why are you here?

Why are you listening things that you're doing? Do you really feel so insecure about your life that you need to brag about playing D&D?

I really don't know why you are bitching out? What deep seeded problems do you have to be this pissy?
                                      Man, look at all this conversation you're making! You're so interesting and insightful to talk to!

Comment

Man, look at all this conversation you're making! You're so interesting and insightful to talk to!
                                        Do I have such a higher bar/standard here that I always need to be insightful? Can't I just have a casual convo? Tell me Org, what's really grinding your gears? Or are you just upset that Chaos likes me more than your bum ass? She definitely deserves better than you, that's for sure.
                                        Last edited by #83.6666666667; June 15th, 2019, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                      X