"Fuck the climate because I just wanna keep eating meat"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post

There's no need to respond any further as its evident that your imagination is working overtime to compensate for your inability to understand simple things.
    damn mana you didnt have to kill him holy crap

Comment

There's no need to respond any further as its evident that your imagination is working overtime to compensate for your inability to understand simple things.

Comment

• Mr.Sunshine
        Mr.Sunshine commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh!

I didn't know that you watched Yuki Yuna is a Hero, Snap.

Did you enjoy it, by any chance?

I'm almost certain that I watched a few episodes, and the rest is blank in my head.

Regardless, I'm happy knowing that we're in similar wavelengths as we're Super-Duper-Star-Best Friends- For-Life, after all.

Thank you- I'm truly grateful for your delightful interjection of humor for the day. <3

That's where you shot yourself in the foot, K_S.

I'm certain that you're not that intellectually dim-witted and dishonest to actually purport that any support given to even a smidgen of a point/thought-idea is the equivalent of an endorsement of the entire concept-thought-idea.

Thusly, I know for a fact that you're pulling entire conjectures-suppositions and extrapolations of those clearly false-flawed beginnings out of thin air.

Have a great day, K_S. ^u^
      And yet with an opportunity to openly state you don't agree with his anti-meat eating stance you continue to prove my point.

Thanks!

Comment

There's no need to respond any further as its evident that your imagination is working overtime to compensate for your inability to understand simple things
        294685.jpg
        Last edited by Max; June 22nd, 2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Mr.Sunshine
          Mr.Sunshine commented
          Editing a comment
          Hm.....

If my memory serves me right, the title of that series is Tomo-chan is a Girl.

If that's the case, then I'm quite behind on that series, so I truly must thank you for reminding me of a series that I'll eventually catch up on in due time.

Thank you, Max.

Have a wonderful day, and stay safe, my friend. <3

• Max
          Max commented
          Editing a comment
          Which character is your favourite

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

And yet with an opportunity to openly state you don't agree with his anti-meat eating stance you continue to prove my point.

Thanks!
        Uh...
        “Nowhere in my post was I arguing in favor of stopping people from eating meat altogether, K_S.

I was strictly refering to the meat- burgers and the like, consumed in fast-food establishments, and nothing further”

Comment

Originally posted by Augustus Caesar View Post
          Uh...
          “Nowhere in my post was I arguing in favor of stopping people from eating meat altogether, K_S.
          Not a denial, just dodging the accusation. Given that her first statement already implies she supports Helly's anti-meat remarks.

I was strictly refering to the meat- burgers and the like, consumed in fast-food establishments, and nothing further”
          Still not a denial. Just more shade thrown at fast food joints but ya know not at restaurants that can serve equally unhealthy meals.

Comment

Not a denial, just dodging the accusation. Given that her first statement already implies she supports Helly's anti-meat remarks.

Still not a denial. Just more shade thrown at fast food joints but ya know not at restaurants that can serve equally unhealthy meals.
            You're IN denial, dude.
            Originally posted by Wade
            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

damn mana you didnt have to kill him holy crap

That would be an exaggeration, my dear friend.

If I were truly intent in slaughtering him- in a verbal and metaphorical sense, I wouldn't have bothered pointing out the pitiful state of his atrociously-worthless drivel to his person.

I would have merely opted to decimate his shameful and embarrassing countenance- that withers on the dirt as it cries out for attention, by apathetically crushing him as one would for a insect.

However, none of that is of any importance.

I just hope that you continue taking care of your health alongside everyone else of our friends, and the rest of the world. ^u^ <3

I pray that you have a stupendous day, Helly!

Comment

• Kajin_Style
                  Kajin_Style commented
                  Editing a comment
                  cool story, bro.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                You're IN denial, dude.

Comment

Aww, thank you! :Blush:
                  Originally posted by Wade
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

You would eat my meat pedro

sit down

Comment

ah yes, the soy industry is doing wonders for the environment last I checked.

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post
                        ah yes, the soy industry is doing wonders for the environment last I checked.
                        You can thank the meat industry for that, since the overwhelming majority of soya is produced to feed livestock.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                          You would eat my meat pedro

sit down
                          whoms pedro?

Comment

That's where you shot yourself in the foot, K_S.

I'm certain that you're not that intellectually dim-witted and dishonest to actually purport that any support given to even a smidgen of a point/thought-idea is the equivalent of an endorsement of the entire concept-thought-idea.

Thusly, I know for a fact that you're pulling entire conjectures-suppositions and extrapolations of those clearly false-flawed beginnings out of thin air.

Have a great day, K_S. ^u^
                            yes hello 911 i'd like to report a murder
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

It's been 10 days and not a single person pointed out that Mana was the only person talking strictly about fast food in a topic denouncing eating all meat. Like, she didn't murder Kajin. She said something confusing and easily misconstrued and then got pissy when somebody misconstrued it.

You guys are all awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                                It's been 10 days and not a single person pointed out that Mana was the only person talking strictly about fast food in a topic denouncing eating all meat. Like, she didn't murder Kajin. She said something confusing and easily misconstrued and then got pissy when somebody misconstrued it.

You guys are all awful.
                                It might have been a bit random and teetering towards the side of rambling, but the message itself was pretty easy to understand.

Comment

It might have been a bit random and teetering towards the side of rambling, but the message itself was pretty easy to understand.
                                  Nah. I would have probably made a similar assumption that Kaijin did. Mana has a long and storied history of being incredibly confusing. So much so that she has gotten herself in trouble a few times because she's not clear with her comments and she subsequently refuses to acknowledge her mistakes. It's just fashionable to hate on Kaijin right now, so everyone jumped on the bandwagon when she said something dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

You guys are all awful.
                                    Okay but none of this matters when we have the opportunity to make fun of Kajin

Comment

Working...
                                    X