Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Fuck the climate because I just wanna keep eating meat"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4XuQkk-J0w

imagine taking a no-name random vegan from the audience who flounders throughout the debate and misses fallacies constantly, and yet he still casually stomps a Twitch streamer who does 5v1 debates for a living. imagine that, imagine going against someone who makes mincemeat out of other political commentators constantly while playing 99999 IQ RTS video games, and you beat the skin off their ass so fukken hard that they ragequit the discussion TWICE in the span of ~10 minutes per round

that is how utterly obviously wrong eating meat is

Yeah, but you still smell.

Comment

Still gonna eat meat.

Sry. (Not sry)

I am seduced by the beeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffff...

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
        I am seduced by the beeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffff...
        Shocker, that.

Comment

You do you.

Meat is great tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4XuQkk-J0w

imagine taking a no-name random vegan from the audience who flounders throughout the debate and misses fallacies constantly, and yet he still casually stomps a Twitch streamer who does 5v1 debates for a living. imagine that, imagine going against someone who makes mincemeat out of other political commentators constantly while playing 99999 IQ RTS video games, and you beat the skin off their ass so fukken hard that they ragequit the discussion TWICE in the span of ~10 minutes per round

that is how utterly obviously wrong eating meat is
            The Bible tells us that near the End of Time, false prophets are going to forbid the eating of meat.

Comment

just the first part

Comment

Still gonna eat meat, need those gains boi
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

More please....

Comment

I eat meat because I like it

Comment

We're all gonna die in two hundred or so years

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

More please....
                        Is that you?

Comment

Have no worries, Helly.

At one point in time, people will realize that purchasing from fast-food establishments is not worth the health risks, and will start a De-Fatinization Revolution.

Then, everyone will finally start eating healthier, and the children of the future will be spared from the ailment of obesity-diabetes/heart failure etc.

I have a strong faith that our future generation will rectify the mistakes of the past, and move onward to a much healthier, nutritious future. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post
                            Have no worries, Helly.

At one point in time, people will realize that purchasing from fast-food establishments is not worth the health risks, and will start a De-Fatinization Revolution.

Then, everyone will finally start eating healthier, and the children of the future will be spared from the ailment of obesity-diabetes/heart failure etc.

I have a strong faith that our future generation will rectify the mistakes of the past, and move onward to a much healthier, nutritious future. ^_^
                            This is simply bad interpretation of the facts. People deemed "Healthier than average" still have diabetes, strokes, and heart attacks all the time. Take Arnold Schwarzenegger for example. When it's your time to die, it's your time to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

This is simply bad interpretation of the facts. People deemed "Healthier than average" still have diabetes, strokes, and heart attacks all the time. Take Arnold Schwarzenegger for example. When it's your time to die, it's your time to die.
                              "Being in good health leads to less heart attacks" is a bad interpretation of the facts?
                              Last edited by OrganizationXV; June 15th, 2019, 06:19 AM.
                              Originally posted by Wade
                              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Have no worries, Helly.

Ah yes, cause getting rid of fast food restaurants will certainly stop people from eating meat or unhealthy food. lol

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

"Being in good health leads to less heart attacks" is a bad interpretation of the facts?
                                  He just wants to be right lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

Regardless of how you may frame it, I truly doubt any sane individual would gladly endanger their health in a deadly game of probabilities on the continuation of an unhealthy lifestyle founded in a unhealthy nurtition.

Everyone will die eventually; however, that shouldn't serve as an excuse to indulge in such unwise proclivities, at the end of the day.

Indulging in such disgusting activities- without any care, will only hurt the thoughtless individual whose putting themselve in risk of avoidable ailments/illnesses/diseases, but their loved ones as well for they shall bare witness to an unsightly secene slowly unraveling in due time.

Hurting yourself is wrong- just as it would be to hurt those that are innocent of a crime; thusly, what is wrong must be righted, and a healthier future must be paved for the future generation of children that will inherit this Earth. ^_^

Ah yes, cause getting rid of fast food restaurants will certainly stop people from eating meat or unhealthy food. lol
                                    Its clear that the point of my post has went above your head, so I'll simplify it for you!

Nowhere in my post was I arguing in favor of stopping people from eating meat altogether, K_S.

I was strictly refering to the meat- burgers and the like, consumed in fast-food establishments, and nothing further.

Reducing the prominence and power of fast-food establishments throughout the world is a net-benefit for the health of countless children/adults/grandparents that live in this world.

Less influence and power means that these corporate monopolies/monoliths will have a weaker hold on the impressionable minds of the future generation of children that will inherit the Earth, which is a net-positive for everyone.

With a heavy push for a healthier nutrional lifestyle of vegetables/fruits and exercise, the future will become even brighter for everyone living in this world.

Sugar-coated sweets will never truly disappear from the mearket; however, there will be a cohesive social understanding that balance is key for a happy, healthy life.

Its truly that simple, you know? ^_^

Comment

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]

Its clear that the point of my post has went above your head, so I'll simplify it for you!

Nowhere in my post was I arguing in favor of stopping people from eating meat altogether, K_S.

I was strictly refering to the meat- burgers and the like, consumed in fast-food establishments, and nothing further.

Reducing the prominence and power of fast-food establishments throughout the world is a net-benefit for the health of countless children/adults/grandparents that live in this world.

Less influence and power means that these corporate monopolies/monoliths will have a weaker hold on the impressionable minds of the future generation of children that will inherit the Earth, which is a net-positive for everyone.

With a heavy push for a healthier nutrional lifestyle of vegetables/fruits and exercise, the future will become even brighter for everyone living in this world.

Sugar-coated sweets will never truly disappear from the mearket; however, there will be a cohesive social understanding that balance is key for a happy, healthy life.

Its truly that simple, you know? ^_^

Oh I see.... I'll make it simple too!

By making a supportive post towards Helly it is implied you agree with everything Helly said, including the remark about how wrong eating meat is. Since you did not in any part of your post counter a single thing he said and was happily riding along in his band wagon.

Secondly, your post also implies that fast food restaurants is the only place with health risks and that IF the world collectively decides to stop eating from them suddenly everyone is healthier for it. All fast food joints could be banned tomorrow and people who are fat now will still remain fat.

Normal restaurants are still a thing. Microwave meals will still be a thing. Candy and junk food will remain a thing. Your entire post if enacted to the fullest extend possible would literally not solve the obesity problem.

Honestly you are more interested in injected your dislike for cooperations and monopolies than really caring about how people eat which for that matter take your beef to oil companies and big banks that can't fail. Take your beef with the billionaires of the world and those who save their funds overseas in swiss bank accounts.

There. Is that simple enough for you now? ^_^

Comment

By making a supportive post towards Helly it is implied you agree with everything Helly said
                                        That's where you shot yourself in the foot, K_S.

I'm certain that you're not that intellectually dim-witted and dishonest to actually purport that any support given to even a smidgen of a point/thought-idea is the equivalent of an endorsement of the entire concept-thought-idea.

Thusly, I know for a fact that you're pulling entire conjectures-suppositions and extrapolations of those clearly false-flawed beginnings out of thin air.

There's no need to respond any further as its evident that your imagination is working overtime to compensate for your inability to understand simple things.

Have a great day, K_S. ^u^

Comment

Working...
                                        X