Volcano gods are mad at Russia!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volcano gods are mad at Russia!

Sleeping giant: Scientists warn Russian volcano could cause destruction on scale of Pompeii

https://www.rt.com/russia/461183-bol...lcano-awakens/

There goes the only country standing against USA and its evils

And you didn't see a volcano because it's not there
    Last edited by DokTOR.; June 7th, 2019, 03:14 PM.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Could you refrain from making light of potential cataclysms, please?

Comment

ok but in pompeii's defense how were they supposed to know that volcanoes erupt
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

what's pompeii

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
            Could you refrain from making light of potential cataclysms, please?
            Are you a russian spy?

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
              Are you a russian spy?
              No; I'm just not a hypocritical, specious, unprincipled, and vacuous asshat who derives delectation from others' suffering and sorrow.

Comment

No; I'm just not a hypocritical, specious, unprincipled, and vacuous asshat who derives delectation from others' suffering and sorrow.
                Well apologies if I do not take your concern as seriously as you intended it to be taken. Considering how barely dark humor this thread is as no disaster happen; only the potential of one. Not like it is a hurricane and you can see it coming. Not like they can't make preparations and evacuate people from nearby areas unlike an island that is much harder to evacuate from....

Granted you know, I shouldn't feel hurt or bothered by it. However.. I can't just help shake the feeling of being targeted.

It is no small surprise that I am regularly picked on these forums. The last 2-3 pages of this thread is just a sample of it: https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...-extreme-views

Yet when I report the posts that were egregious enough to provoke me to anger. I get --- "it is in poor taste but not inherently offensive."

So excuse me if I am feeling a tad jaded and agitated by this. Where are those new rules coming out again? So I don't have to be this site's punching bag anymore. Thanks.

Comment

Yet when I report the posts that were egregious enough to provoke me to anger. I get --- "it is in poor taste but not inherently offensive."
                  This has happened all of once to my recollection, and it is just as true now as it was then.

We handle reports as appropriate. This can range from ignoring them outright to closing them and explaining the rationale to taking private action (private message, formal warning, or infraction) to issuing a public statement (comment, blanket warning, or ban post). You might be pleased to note that your own reports have mostly induced responses in the third category, as far as I remember.

All flag reports are much appreciated; thank you for making use of the function and bringing things to the staff's attention.

Where are those new rules coming out again?
                  When we have time to implement them. The first draft has been done for a while now, but I have to revise them, edit them in accordance with further feedback, and start the strenuous process of introducing automation.

So I don't have to be this site's punching bag anymore.
                  With all due respect, that likely has more to do with your attitude and some of your posts, and less to do with the relatively unclear site rules.
                  Last edited by P408370R; June 7th, 2019, 11:15 PM. Reason: Cell phone fail. :P

Comment

how are volcanoes a threat lol just plug the hole

Comment

Where are those new rules coming out again? So I don't have to be this site's punching bag anymore. Thanks.
                      or ya know you could just not be such a gigantic faggot all the time
                      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                        or ya know you could just not be such a gigantic faggot all the time
                        You can't say the f word, that's homophobic
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

• Beholder
                          Beholder commented
                          Editing a comment
                          that sounds very gay

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

You can't say the f word, that's homophobic
                        pride month can go suck a cock and it will

Comment

Granted you know, I shouldn't feel hurt or bothered by it. However.. I can't just help shake the feeling of being targeted.

It is no small surprise that I am regularly picked on these forums. The last 2-3 pages of this thread is just a sample of it: https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...-extreme-views
                          You're acting like a little girl lol

Comment

With all due respect, that likely has more to do with your attitude and some of your posts, and less to do with the relatively unclear site rules.
                            Cool! So don't change my behavior and continue as normal. Gotcha.

Comment

Cool! So don't change my behavior and continue as normal. Gotcha.
                              If you're fine with the backlash, please do. I'd miss you if you up and left us
                              Originally posted by Wade
                              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Working...
                              X