No announcement yet.

The Official Happiness Thread: A Never-Ending Chain Of Happiness And Joy! ^u^

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official Happiness Thread: A Never-Ending Chain Of Happiness And Joy! ^u^

With my spirit and heart revitalized by the outpouring celebration of Victory Day in Russia, I truly believe that its essential to have a thread devoted to the small moments of happiness that we all experience in life.

With each small moment of happiness that we share between each other aloud, the more we can celebrate the happiness and love that we have in our hearts.

*Warning!* No profanities, vulgarities, and no immorality is to be tolerated in this thread!

A small moment of happiness in my life would be when I had my first allergic reaction to Penicillin, and I had to be rushed to the hospital.

I was nine-years old, when the incident took place.

In short, my health was very poor at the time, and an earlier incident- at the time, eventually led to a Doctor prescribing certain medication to me, and Penicillin was one of them.

It turned out that not only was I allergic to Penicillin, but the Doctor had prescribed me a dosage for an adult and not a child.

I lost complete sensation and mobility of the left side of my body, and I was beginning to lose consciousness after a while of taking the Penicillin.

What made that small moment of happiness for me was that my sister was hugging and praying for me, while my Father drove straight to the nearest hospital.

I felt so warm and happy in her arms, and that always puts a smile on my face. ^_^

last night's season finale of family guy was pretty good

Comment

This pic of Kirbs...does put a smile on my face:

Comment

Fuckshitcuntgoddamnitbatman!

Sorry.... had to deal with something.

Watching Anthem crash and burn brings me great joy.

Comment

Very interesting responses, so far; however, if you're truly comfortable, then you're perfectly free to relate a happy moment in your life.

For instance, the moment that you truly felt loved by your parents, or a comforting moment between a close friend.

I want this thread to serve the great purpose of having people relive happy, kind moments in their life, and connect it to form an infinite chain that will serve as a testament of everything that's so wonderful about humanity- their benevolence/love/kindness/warmth/humanity/compassion etc.

I was inspired by this video in particular:

The happiness that people feel when being shown affection is truly a moment to behold, so don't hold back and be happy to your heart's content with everyone else!

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
          last night's season finale of family guy was pretty good
          I'm truly happy to hear that you had a great time.

How were you introduced to Family Guy, in the first place?

Did you find it on your own, or did you friends give you a slight push toward that direction?

Are you happy when you get to introduce new shows to your friends or relatives?

Do you have anyone close to you that loves watching Family Guy with you, by any chance?
          Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
          This pic of Kirbs...does put a smile on my face:
          Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
          That's great!

Cute, fluffy friends always put a smile on everyone's faces.

Do you love cute things?

What makes you happy?

Did you have a great day, by any chance?

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Sorry.... had to deal with something.

Watching Anthem crash and burn brings me great joy.
          You don't have to apologize.

No one's here to judge you- we're all here to celebrate in the happy moments that life has to offer, after all. ^_^

What else makes you happy?

For example, are you happy when your Mother or Father hug you, and tell you that they love you?

Are you happy when a slight breeze of wind tickles your cheek on a morning stroll?

How do you feel when you tell people that you love them, and that you care of their wellbeing?

Comment

Before I go to sleep, Mr.Sunshine MuffinPancakeRolls would be delighted to submit a submission to this joyous celebration of happiness, so please enjoy it in full:

Comment

Cute handwriting. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X