Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White dudes the type of peeps to roll up their windows in 'bad' hoods, but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    White dudes the type of peeps to roll up their windows in 'bad' hoods, but...



    They themselves are the most terrifying of the lot. Real shit.

    #2
    Respect the conquerors.
    Originally posted by Snap
    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Sheko View Post
      Respect the conquerors.
      These guys couldn't conquer their own dignity, though I'm experiencing a healthy dose of awe all the same. These the type of guys to make dentures out of your fingernails. Would NOT barrel my way though these scrawny GOONS, no siree, Bob.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Kai’ckul View Post

        These guys couldn't conquer their own dignity, though I'm experiencing a healthy dose of awe all the same. These the type of guys to make dentures out of your fingernails. Would NOT barrel my way though these scrawny GOONS, no siree, Bob.
        Shut up bitch eat some euro small pox sucka
        Originally posted by Snap
        "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

        Comment


          #5
          You got a problem with the way I dress, fam?
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Sheko View Post

            Shut up bitch eat some euro small pox sucka
            I was voted Homecoming King in my leper colony. GG, paleface.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Kai’ckul View Post

              I was voted Homecoming King in my leper colony. GG, paleface.
              dang u rite
              Originally posted by Snap
              "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

              Comment


                #8
                This is why I don't go to Malls that have a Sears and/or a Macy's in them. Straight psychopaths.

                Comment


                  #9
                  maxresdefault.jpg

                  Comment


                  • Lord L'Zoril
                    Lord L'Zoril commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LMAO

                    Was this from a "Treehouse of Horror" special ?

                  #10
                  Ah, its the God Hand. Slan on the right there looking very sexy.

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                    This is why I don't go to Malls that have a Sears and/or a Macy's in them. Straight psychopaths.
                    I mean if you still go to malls who's the real sociopath?
                    Originally posted by Snap
                    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

                    Comment


                      #12
                      This is why send money to Israel

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by Sheko View Post

                        I mean if you still go to malls who's the real sociopath?
                        Whoever decided that the only place to get some Cinnabon was a shitty strip mall.

                        Comment


                          #14
                          d384c40d4c899489ee8a16d6b93a04d2.jpg


                          Comment


                          • RussianCoffeeAddict
                            Editing a comment
                            Mana wrote that post because Helly was laughing at something traumatic that happened in her life, something that usually causes pretty bad mental scarring.

                            Yeah, it could have been shorter.

                            But you're making a meme out of that.

                            Seems a little on the callous side if you ask me...

                          • P408370R
                            P408370R commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I agree with RussianCoffeeAddict -- that signature is in poor taste.

                            It is not against any rules per se under the current context, but perhaps it would be best to remove it as a signature such that it isn't effectively mocked in every post you make.

                          • The Poster Formerly Known as Teal
                            Editing a comment
                            I give condolences to all trauma but will need some time to consider the rest, I'm sure something just as memey will come about either way

                          #15
                          They look like they got some kids tied up in a basement

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X