Mass shooting streamed live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
    That was so fucked up man I know some of you enjoy that shit but I’m not some deranged piece of shit like you
    really weird and out-of-place denial, i gotta say

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

really weird and out-of-place denial, i gotta say
      Marcus: *furiously searches the internet for the mass murder vid* I bet so many sick fucks are getting off on this *he whispers as he hits the replay button*
      Originally posted by Snap
      "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Sheko cousin had enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
          Sheko cousin had enough.
          Swing and a miss
          Originally posted by Snap
          "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

Pretty sure that was sarcasm. He was mocking the question for trying to blame violent video games for this type of thing. The fact that he wrote "No." right after should've given that away.
            Obviously it was sarcastic,that was my point. Dude was trolling throughout the manifesto with shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

Swing and a miss
              Your cousin clearly didn't miss.

Comment

Damn I actually saw little bit of it out of curiosity. Was absolutely dreadful (I didn't watch anymore since it's not good to desensitize yourself to things like that.)

From the look at this dude, guy was an absolute loser who was too pathetic to turn his own life around with his own two hands, and used his opportunity to lash out at unrelated people. He hated himself so much he took it out on unrelated bystanders.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                  Damn I actually saw little bit of it out of curiosity. Was absolutely dreadful (I didn't watch anymore since it's not good to desensitize yourself to things like that.)
                  I think what's important is that you keep your mind squared away; i.e, what happened was bad and horrific, even if you get through to the end.

From the look at this dude, guy was an absolute loser who was too pathetic to turn his own life around with his own two hands, and used his opportunity to lash out at unrelated people. He hated himself so much he took it out on unrelated bystanders.
                  He literally posted the absolute silliest copypasta on his manifesto.

That really says something about this guy.

On the other hand, it did still seem to have ideological motivation and was not merely a primal rage directed at the world (otherwise, why not just shoot up the local school...?), as the manifesto shows (link's dead, but I'm sure you can find it elsewhere). In fact, he says he start planning this when a specific person died at the hands of an Islamic terrorist.

Most likely was in a shit situation or something he perceived as a very shit situation (his admissions in the manifesto imply this), and because Neo-Nazism glorifies you for your mere existence...not unreasonable that someone in such a situation might get roped into that. Then he goes down the rabbit hole.

And eventually...you get this.

It could have been any extreme mindset that he could have been roped into, as extremism tends to get more members the more extreme the situation of the individual being recruited is. In this case, tho, it was Neo-Nazism he latched onto.

Also, I just want to note, in general in reaction to this whole thing...

There's an explanation that these mass shootings happen because the news constantly gives them too much attention.

The guy, in his manifesto...

Originally posted by the guy
                  I chose firearms for the effect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the effect it could have on the politics of United States and thereby the political situation of the world.
                  ...flat out admitted that he chose his method of execution (mass shooting) because of the way that the news handles these kinds of events.

Admittedly, he said he'd just have used another method, but it sheds bad light on the news regardless.
                  Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 16th, 2019, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Plot twist: PDP sent him dick pics in DMs.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                      Plot twist: PDP sent him dick pics in DMs.
                      Pogo didn't deserve that BTW.

Comment

• Oneiros
                        Oneiros commented
                        Editing a comment
                        :'(

Screenshot_20190316-015426_Twitter.jpg

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n529802
                      Do you even step back and ask why a grown person is getting triggered over this? Why half the population is getting regularly triggered?

Comment

• Thar
                        Thar commented
                        Editing a comment
                        damn, he got me

8 years ago we lost nearly two hundred of our family due to a force of nature.

Today we lost many to a force of evil.
                      Poetry In Motion

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
                        Is this a white supremacy problem, or a manlet problem?

Comment

Torture should be allowed tbh. Then he wouldn't be feeling so tough getting an easy life sentence of whatever

Comment

And I don't mean some pussy ass torture like water boarding. I have some ideas but I deserve to be paid for this brain

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                              And I don't mean some pussy ass torture like water boarding. I have some ideas but I deserve to be paid for this brain
                              He deserves to be dropped in execution city mexico.

Comment

Its been good to see a lot of the New Zealand community has been standing with local Muslims to show solidarity with them. Mosques all around have had flowers placed there and a few vigils taking place

Comment

How does someone just walk into a place and kill innocent and defenseless people? There must be something seriously wrong with these people.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                                    How does someone just walk into a place and kill innocent and defenseless people? There must be something seriously wrong with these people.
                                    Holy shit you might be onto something...

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                      Holy shit you might be onto something...
                                      To trivialize such a horrendous event is unbecoming. There needs to a serious discussion about this. Did he kill because he was born with mental issues or did being in his internet circles cause him to become apathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                      X