Mass shooting streamed live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass shooting streamed live

(CNN)Police in the New Zealand city of Christchurch said that there are "multiple fatalities" after shootings in two mosques in the city center on Friday.

Police Commissioner Mike Bush said that four people are in custody but police are unsure if there are any other suspects.
    "As far as we know (the shootings occurred) at two locations, a mosque at Deans Avenue, and another mosque at Linwood Avenue," Bush said. "We are unsure if there are any other locations outside of that area that are under threat."
    Bush said they were "dealing with a very serious and tragic series of events in the Christchurch Canterbury area" and warned people to stay off the streets. He asked "anyone who was thinking of going to a mosque anywhere in New Zealand today not to go. To close your doors until you hear from us again," he said.New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern held a press conference into the shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, describing it as "one of New Zealand's darkest days."
    "What has happened here is an extraordinary and unprecedented act of violence," she said.
    Ardern said the attacker has "no place in New Zealand."
    "For now my thoughts and I'm sure the thoughts of all New Zealanders are with those who have been affected their families," she said."
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/14/asia/...ntl/index.html

His manifesto
    https://www.scribd.com/document/4019...ment-Manifesto

Live stream recording

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/427...c849774c48.mp4

hopefully those guys at 0:35 and 0:42 got away

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n529802
    Do you even step back and ask why a grown person is getting triggered over this? Why half the population is getting regularly triggered?

Comment

• The Poster Formerly Known as Teal
      Editing a comment
      the guy has the power to make copies of himself, like multiple man

• RussianCoffeeAddict
      Editing a comment
      Kajin

One guy fucking up is not going to change my opinion, lol.

• Kajin_Style
      Kajin_Style commented
      Editing a comment
      Not that guy. I mean Russian's quote

Expected this to be an American mass shooting...

Still fucked up, though.

Comment

Don't even gotta say it.

Comment

This shooter has the "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me" copypasta in his manifesto...

I...have no idea what to say...

Comment

The link with the guy's manifesto has been deleted.

Jesus fucking christ... I knew what I was going to watch when I saw the gun peaking from the corner. What I didn't expect is him to keep going and going. Yet society won't deal with racism when this is a thing that happens. Whatever pushed this man to do this needs to be address. That level of hatred the kind that would make him be suicidal because he knows for sure that the moment he committed to do this his life was over. Either by a cop or by going to jail his life was done.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

This shooter has the "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me" copypasta in his manifesto...

I...have no idea what to say...
            I've been telling you fuckwits for years that memes are the one thing worse than annie-mays/vidyas and will ultimately result in the complete and utter ruination of mankind.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

I've been telling you fuckwits for years that memes are the one thing worse than annie-mays/vidyas and will ultimately result in the complete and utter ruination of mankind.
              Careful with that. You say one bad thing about Pepe and the folks here will quote ya in a sig. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Careful with that. You say one bad thing about Pepe and the folks here will quote ya in a sig. lol
                Unlike you, I'm not scapefrogging anyone. Right, left, in between, or neither; anyone who actively makes or circulates memes ought to be gassed for the greater good. You can quote me on that.

Comment

• The Poster Formerly Known as Teal
                  Editing a comment
                  first they came for the shitposters

• Oneiros
                  Oneiros commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'll fall on my blade if I must to rid this world of this great evil

Just part and parcel of living in a big city innit
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

AWbnQly.png

This niggas said he was inspired by Spyro and Fornite and mothafuckas is trying to take his manifesto with any type of sincerity...

Comment

• DokTOR.
                    DokTOR. commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lmao

This manifesto is gold

Comment

I am actually surprised it took place in NZ of all countries. They are like the nicest people on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                      They are like the nicest people on the planet.
                      not if you're muslim

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n529802
                      Do you even step back and ask why a grown person is getting triggered over this? Why half the population is getting regularly triggered?

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
                      AWbnQly.png

This niggas said he was inspired by Spyro and Fornite and mothafuckas is trying to take his manifesto with any type of sincerity...
                      That doesn't mean nothing can be deduced from his other ramblings at all

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/rest...sque-massacre/

This was, undoubtedly, an act of far-right terrorism with many crazy statements thrown in deliberately to cause even more division and chaos, even against the (relatively) inoffensive types like Felix and Candace Owens. Hopefully this disgusting nutjob's actions don't actually have the effect he desired.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

That doesn't mean nothing can be deduced from his other ramblings at all

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/rest...sque-massacre/

This was, undoubtedly, an act of far-right terrorism with many crazy statements thrown in deliberately to cause even more division and chaos, even against the (relatively) inoffensive types like Felix and Candace Owens. Hopefully this disgusting nutjob's actions don't actually have the effect he desired.
                        If you've seen threads online about this, it already has.

Comment

If you've seen threads online about this, it already has.
                          Oh, Sjws are a given. I don't really care about them. What I'm more concerned with is how this will play out for these people's careers, if they'll be totally blacklisted and alienated etc, as well as their followers and what effects will come about because of it.

Comment

AWbnQly.png

Pretty sure that was sarcasm. He was mocking the question for trying to blame violent video games for this type of thing. The fact that he wrote "No." right after should've given that away.
                            Last edited by Thar; March 15th, 2019, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                              Just part and parcel of living in a big city innit
                              i figured you would just copypaste the same "be american get shot" post without actually looking into the shooting

good job

Comment

28 years old yet working a menial job
                                Could barely pass high school and couldn’t get into college
                                Actively posted on 8chan
                                Probably bullied because of being a manlet and a dumb loser

So he had nothing good going for him and found comfort in the company of his fellow incels. Then he became radicalized due to combination of both his pathetic existence and his association with Souls’ friends.

Also he claimed that his pushing point was. . . (see attachment below)

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X