List Of Active Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List Of Active Members

So it has come to my attention that such a list is required on this site. With a list we can determine who is active and who becomes inactive. This way well be able to diagnose what is causing harm to the site. In no order:
    • Cid
    • Phob
    • Enemy
    • Chara
    • Oneiro
    • Russian
    • Org
    • Peth
    • Doc
    • 40 Acre
    • Tech
    • Kajin

Raniero
    King John
    Shob
    Zemoco
    Helly
    Snap
    That Blah
    Gawayn
    Wade
    Pocket Rocket
    Rython
    Max

​​​
    This is only of the people I remember having a discussion with or seeing them post semi frequently. If I have missed you let me know. Keep in mind that this is only for the more active members that not only log in but also post.
    Last edited by #83.6666666667; March 4th, 2019, 12:27 AM.
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Raniero
    King John
    Shob
    Zemoco
    Helly
    Snap
    That Blah
    Gawayn
    Wade
    Pocket Rocket
    Rython
    Max

Just off the top of my head. These guys all post frequently as well. I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton. We've actually got 30-40 active members. That post almost daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
    Raniero
    King John
    Shob
    Zemoco
    Helly
    Snap
    That Blah
    Gawayn
    Wade
    Pocket Rocket
    Rython
    Max

Just off the top of my head. These guys all post frequently as well. I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton. We've actually got 30-40 active members. That post almost daily.
    I address them, but to be honest I only see Shob, Wade, Pocket, and max post regularly. Shob and Wade I don't see to often either.

What would you define as being an active member?

Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
      I address them, but to be honest I only see Shob, Wade, Pocket, and max post regularly. Shob and Wade I don't see to often either.

What would you define as being an active member?
      I'd define "active" as somebody who logs in and posts two or three times a week. I think the reason you don't see a lot of them is because you're probably just not in the threads they are. Blah and Gawayn stick, almost exclusively, to the RP section for example. Rython is pretty much entirely in one thread these days, Snap is just forgettable even if he sometimes posts five or six times a day.

Shob has been around, though he's a new dad and likely won't be around much while he and the wife are adjusting.

Comment

I'd define "active" as somebody who logs in and posts two or three times a week. I think the reason you don't see a lot of them is because you're probably just not in the threads they are. Blah and Gawayn stick, almost exclusively, to the RP section for example. Rython is pretty much entirely in one thread these days, Snap is just forgettable even if he sometimes posts five or six times a day.

Shob has been around, though he's a new dad and likely won't be around much while he and the wife are adjusting.
        Okay, so 2-3 times a weak. No post quota? Yeah, I'm aware there's people on RP that are basically an independent Island to this main site. That's why I needed help figuring out who is active, so thanks. The MMA thread and Hip Hop thread are also quite active so there's anyone there that sees this thread feel free to throw your name.

Ps
        ​​Snap, I think I've heard that name before but don't remember where. Maybe a cereal brand....
        Last edited by #83.6666666667; March 4th, 2019, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Dickseeker isnt considered active?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
            Dickseeker isnt considered active?
            He hasn't been posting in a longtime. He was probably heartbroken after Anime18.

Comment

Snap is just forgettable even if he sometimes posts five or six times a day.
              is that why you haven't permabanned me yet

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

is that why you haven't permabanned me yet
                No, I just like your new avatars. They're artsy.

Comment

Update
                  • Cid
                  • Phob
                  • Enemy
                  • Chara
                  • Oneiro
                  • Russian
                  • Org
                  • Peth
                  • Doc
                  • 40 Acre
                  • Tech
                  • Kajin
                  • Raniero
                  • King John
                  • Shob
                  • Zemoco
                  • Helly
                  • Snap
                  • That Blah
                  • Gawayn
                  • Wade
                  • Pocket Rocket
                  • Rython
                  • Beholder
                  • Nerise
                  • Max
                  • Brother
                  • Culpa
                  • Tez
                  Been thinking of how to define active member. Maybe if we define it by 5 post a week that would be a good benchmark. But I think the list would be cut by 1/4.

So, what really happened to Phob?
                  Last edited by #83.6666666667; July 26th, 2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

What happened to darkseeker and A18? RussianCoffeeAddict

Comment

Am I not active enough, or am I just forgettable? lol
                      I guess I can go entire weeks without posting, but I try to post at least 5 times every 2 weeks lol
                      I'm one of the most active members on the Discord xD
                      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                      Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                        No clue, honestly.

...They just kind of stopped posting.

Comment

you forgot techtastic

oh wait nevermind you made 2 lists
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

so now that we have the list of members, who do you think is harming the site

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                              The active members
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                                Anime 18 felt disrespected by the community so she left to another website where she is well liked according to her.

I think Dark had the same issue of being disrespected so he probably got bored and left. Last I heard of him he had lost a job he really liked. He's been here randomly but isn't the same. He probably also left in part because of his drama with A18, after she left he probably felt empty.

Sad shit, man.

Comment

• Flame Saber
                                  Flame Saber commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Can you link me to the thread where she says she is disrespected and leaves?

• #83.6666666667
                                  #83.6666666667 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  No. I don't remember it. Try searching her post history.

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                                Am I not active enough, or am I just forgettable? lol
                                I guess I can go entire weeks without posting, but I try to post at least 5 times every 2 weeks lol
                                I'm one of the most active members on the Discord xD
                                Yeah you leave for long periods of time, plus you probably post in threads I don't go into. What are the odds.

Comment

I should start making art again so I have something to share

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                                    That's a good question. The list wasn't meant to place blame on members who I thought were harming the site but rather just make something to keep track of the progress or people we had lost( or gain) to remember them after the left.

But to answer your question, who is harming T5? The answer is simple : YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. These websites have monopolized the internet. Forums such as these have been crushed by those giants. Take vs forums for example, they were quite popular 4 or so years ago. But now they have all but vanished. Why? Because of YouTube channels like Death Battle. People would rather argue in the far inferior YouTube layout than a well structured site like this one, all because that channel has taken what vs forums were and monopolized it. People new to vs debates, instead of having to look for vs matches on google ( like old timers had to do)and potentially find this website instead just go to YouTube and debate there, never knowing this website (or like this one) exist.

Comment

Working...
                                    X