No announcement yet.

>advocating genocide of an entire group of people isn't an instaban

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does some anonymous twink incel on the internet that you'll most likely never meet in real life saying "haha nigger" trigger any sort of PTSD from anyone on this site? I'd like to know for research purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Raniero View Post

Whoa, how am I edgy
      i barely even post here
      How are you NOT edgy when you tell people to kill themselves every week lmao
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
        This is why I hate him and people like him. A racist I can understand; a Trump supporter I can understand; but a guy like him who gets his rocks off, who gets a power trip, who laughs at other people's expense? No. I can't understand an asshole like that who is toxic to everyone around him.

Imagine thinking people having fun are worse than literal racists.
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

DokTOR.

Originally posted by Max View Post
          Does some anonymous twink incel on the internet that you'll most likely never meet in real life saying "haha nigger" trigger any sort of PTSD from anyone on this site? I'd like to know for research purposes.
          Ironically, no. The only people that have been getting triggered about other people saying it are... Doc, Souls, etc.

This entire thing started with the actual neo-nazis that had found their way to the website. Phobetor and I were having some issues sorting out the problems with them and their blatant racism and certain users, who won't be named, were making it more difficult to sort through the mess because they were being dumbfucks and throwing out slurs and using racist symbolism "for the lulz." So Phobetor and I made a clarification to the existing rules, not to change anything, but to point out what already wasn't allowed.

Then Doc, Snap, and Souls suddenly went full-on autistic and began "protesting" a change in the rules that never happened and got banned for it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
            DokTOR.

Ironically, no. The only people that have been getting triggered about other people saying it are... Doc, Souls, etc.

This entire thing started with the actual neo-nazis that had found their way to the website. Phobetor and I were having some issues sorting out the problems with them and their blatant racism and certain users, who won't be named, were making it more difficult to sort through the mess because they were being dumbfucks and throwing out slurs and using racist symbolism "for the lulz." So Phobetor and I made a clarification to the existing rules, not to change anything, but to point out what already wasn't allowed.

Then Doc, Snap, and Souls suddenly went full-on autistic and began "protesting" a change in the rules that never happened and got banned for it. lol
            >some fucktwits call people niggers
            >get banned
            >"oops, I guess the other members don't already know calling people niggers is bad"

Comment

Just nuke the whole site already.
              Every problem will be solved, instantly.
              Originally posted by #83.6666666667;n457918

That 1/3 is more than ~5% you idiot, but less than 2/3. That makes it most of the population but less than the greatest amount.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

How are you NOT edgy when you tell people to kill themselves every week lmao
                An exaggeration

Comment

>some fucktwits call people niggers
                  >get banned
                  >"oops, I guess the other members don't already know calling people niggers is bad"
                  You really so stupid that you still don't get why you were banned and why that thread was posted? I've explained it half a dozen times already. I don't think I'm mentally capable of dumbing it down any further for you, though. lol

Comment

You really so stupid that you still don't get why you were banned and why that thread was posted? I've explained it half a dozen times already. I don't think I'm mentally capable of dumbing it down any further for you, though. lol
                    I get why I was banned and I get why the thread was posted, I'm saying it's fucking retarded, you faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                      right here

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                      Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

I get why I was banned and I get why the thread was posted
                        Apparently not. So let me explain this in a way you're sure to understand.

You faggots were making our jobs harder, so we made a thread making it clear that you were being faggots for doing it. And then, like the faggots you are, you decided to be a bunch of bratty little fucks about it, so we banned you.

Get over it already. You screwed up, don't do it again and you won't get banned again. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by DurdenH View Post
                          Just nuke the rest of the world while you're at it. There's plenty to spare, might as well use them.

Comment

Yeah, like me posting the phonetic transcription of the word: "obviously not meant with offense and clearly divorced from the prejudiced meaning." Yet I got banned. And so did Souls for saying negro, again divorced from its prejudiced meaning.
                            imagine getting triggered by a random combination of letters with no context

Comment

• Cid
                              Cid commented
                              Editing a comment
                              He doesn't have to imagine, he's been triggered by it throughout this entire topic. lol

Apparently not. So let me explain this in a way you're sure to understand.

You faggots were making our jobs harder, so we made a thread making it clear that you were being faggots for doing it. And then, like the faggots you are, you decided to be a bunch of bratty little fucks about it, so we banned you.

Get over it already. You screwed up, don't do it again and you won't get banned again. Simple.
                            "You faggots were having fun with words and didn't respect my retarded ass rule so I banned you"

sounds about right tbh, clearly I struck a nerve so imma stop lol

Comment

"You faggots were having fun with words and didn't respect my retarded ass rule so I banned you"

sounds about right tbh, clearly I struck a nerve so imma stop lol
                              Yeah, you know... That sounds about right.

My site, my rules. If you don't like them then you can go make your own site.

Comment

DokTOR.

Crying about not being able to say a word that you'd likely never have the balls to say to anyone here in person is pretty autistic I agree. But i was mostly talking to the dude that thinks saying dumb shit on the internet triggers emotional pain or some weak shit like that.
                                Last edited by Max; January 25th, 2019, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Man I just wanna know what the problem with these dog images are.

Comment

Originally posted by Yu View Post
                                    Man I just wanna know what the problem with these dog images are.
                                    Just Gunboat spreading their unadultarated affection for dogs

Comment

Originally posted by DurdenH View Post
                                      Then you'd have a caravan of e-migrants on your hands, retard. Think. Any site that isn't 4chan would close their borders to us (and can you blame them?), and even 4chan would turn our token SJW, Kajin, away, as surreal as that may seem. Unless he manages to successfully assimilate with the faceless masses on Reddit, Twitter, or the like, the entire free internet as we know it is in grave danger due to his boundless faggotry.

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                                        Any site that isn't 4chan
                                        Good thing about 80% of the site already uses 4chan innit

Comment

Working...
                                        X