• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

shut the hell up
    come here and say that to me

bitch

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
    I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

come here and say that to me

bitch
      shut the hell up

Comment

• Helly
        Helly commented
        Editing a comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
      Tbh I think the Muslims are doing good things in Europe
      ikr particularly in Scotland

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
      I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
        I mean, "no more can we allow the use of discriminatory ideals or terms" is a pretty concrete "you can't say those words", but sure, I'll believe that we can use the word nigger as an example or in a non-derogatory context as soon as you apologize for banning me for posting the phonetic transcription of the word, lol.
        "Please refrain from adopting prejudiced perspectives or phrases even in order to highlight or mock them, since this only blurs the line between ironic and legitimate use and enables exploitation."

Take the entire sentence in context.

Phobetor has a big vocabulary, I know. But you have access to Google to understand words you don't know.

But allow me to put it more simply for you.

Don't say nigger in a prejudiced way. And don't say it or any version of it with the intent to rebel against this rule.

That's all this portion of it means. You were banned because you were using that phonetic transcription of the word to be a petulant little shit. You're basically a child and I'm your father there. I told you "don't throw that toy on the floor or you'll get spanked" and instead of being ok with it, you threw it on the floor for the sole purpose of disobeying me. So I spanked you. Quit acting like a brat over it.

Comment

• DokTOR.
          DokTOR. commented
          Editing a comment
          So let me get this straight. You made an announcement to inform us that we shouldn't do... stuff we already didn't do? If you're saying we can STILL say nigger and spic and what have you, then what the fuck was even the point of the thread? Clearly there was a rule change, but at this point I'm not sure what the fuck changed, since you're saying we can still say those words in a non-prejudiced way, which is literally what everyone did up to this point; and those that didn't got rightfully banned. Were you under the impression people were calling each other niggers and getting away with it or something?

Originally posted by Cid View Post

"Please refrain from adopting prejudiced perspectives or phrases even in order to highlight or mock them, since this only blurs the line between ironic and legitimate use and enables exploitation."

Take the entire sentence in context.

Phobetor has a big vocabulary, I know. But you have access to Google to understand words you don't know.

But allow me to put it more simply for you.

Don't say nigger in a prejudiced way. And don't say it or any version of it with the intent to rebel against this rule.

That's all this portion of it means. You were banned because you were using that phonetic transcription of the word to be a petulant little shit. You're basically a child and I'm your father there. I told you "don't throw that toy on the floor or you'll get spanked" and instead of being ok with it, you threw it on the floor for the sole purpose of disobeying me. So I spanked you. Quit acting like a brat over it.
        “Please refrain from adopting prejudiced perspectives or phrases even in order to highlight or mock them

Sooooo...

If I pretend to be Hitler and act like the fanatic he was to make fun of him and it was really, really, really, even-to-a-baby obvious...I’d still be bad in the eyes of the rules...?

That seems unnecessarily harsh just to combat exploitation of the rules...
        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 24th, 2019, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
          That seems unnecessarily harsh just to combat exploitation of the rules...
          Running around on an internet forum screeching "gas the kikes" like an inbred child isn't something a normal person would even do, so no... It's not really harsh.

Comment

Running around on an internet forum screeching "gas the kikes" like an inbred child isn't something a normal person would even do, so no... It's not really harsh.
            What if I made fun of Hitler like this:

...???
            Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 24th, 2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Don't even get me started on bagel-town. Seriously. Don't get me started.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Ketchum View Post
                Don't even get me started on bagel-town. Seriously. Don't get me started.
                oy vey

Comment

well not with that attitude
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Going on an Internet forum isn’t something a normal person would do either, soooo . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post

Going on an Internet forum isn’t something a normal person would do either, soooo . . .
                      I'm perfectly normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                        >making a racist joke is the same as torturing another living thing for fun

This is you:

Comment

Also! I think Doc is just sore about his ban and is now actively trying to find loopholes in the rules for his own benefit/amusement.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

This is you:

Ah yes the Scarecrow of Correctness a very fitting thing to associate me with.
                            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

This is you:

I mean, maybe he's making a straw man, but it's a pretty big leap to think of sadistic animal abusers when you see some troll online.

Both love getting a reaction out of living things, but one attempts to take advantage of people choosing to overreact, and the "victim" of the trolling can choose to shut up and move on when he sees the troll's bait...the other case involves someone actively forcing living beings into painful situations for their own pleasure.

They're not really comparable, and neither one should remind you of the other.
                              Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 24th, 2019, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Both love getting a reaction out of living things, but one attempts to take advantage of people choosing to overreact, and the "victim" of the trolling can choose to shut up and move on when he sees the troll's bait...the other case involves someone actively forcing living beings into painful situations for their own pleasure.

Are you implying that arguing with Doc isn't a painful situation?

Comment

I mean, maybe he's making a straw man, but it's a pretty big leap to think of sadistic animal abusers when you see some troll online.

Oh.. are you assuming how I feel? Did you learn nothing over the past few years from Trump? Feelings matter more!

It is not that big of a leap if you actually think about it. What drives a sadist to make an animal suffer? What drives a troll to make people suffer? If you don't think people who get triggered, thrown in a fit of rage or even worse are made to relive nightmares of their past isn't suffering, then maybe you should recall the last time someone triggered you, pissed you off to the point you would wreck stuff or lash out. Maybe you got some demons of your past you don't want people poking at.

The only real difference here is one causes physical pain while the other causes emotional pain. Sure sure sure... the victim could walk away from the trolling until it happens again. Until the troll shows up in another one of their threads with another snide remark. Or quotes you, so every time you see their posts you see that one thing they took out of context. A lot harder to escape when those reminders are constantly there, but sure sure sure... the victim can just move further away to... another forum, right?

Maybe, sure... the person could avoid the troll bait. If you know there was a guide around to tell you how to identify troll bait. You got one? You know of one? Are you capable of telling a troll faking to be a racist from a real racist? Or a troll faking to stand for a political side but really standing for nothing. Cause honestly I doubt you can and unless you knew who Doc was any new person joining would fall victim to his antics until they "get it"

This is why I hate him and people like him. A racist I can understand; a Trump supporter I can understand; but a guy like him who gets his rocks off, who gets a power trip, who laughs at other people's expense? No. I can't understand an asshole like that who is toxic to everyone around him.

Comment

>so how bout them black people haha
                                    >waterboards the entire crowd

makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Who's saying you shouldn't ban people for being racist or using slurs against other members? Go for it. The problem is banning slurs independent of context, especially when you're gonna have double standards about it and ban certain slurs but others are "okay" or you ban some members but others get passes. It's retarded period to ban people for using slurs in a non-derrogatory sense.

Me, Pocket Rocket, Souls, Durden, Snap, Morph, Ziku, Max, Beholder, Marcus, Ran and so on are all regular members who could be classified as edgy. I meant "tocic" in the sense that all these members post edgy and non-PC things that would not be acceptable to the kind of sanitized T5 you're trying to create. You're simply wrong. Go into any thread and you'll find people in heated discussions and name-calling, the kind of hostile environment the general public doesn't really like. MvC was 4chan lite and so is T5.
                                      Whoa, how am I edgy
                                      i barely even post here

Comment

Working...
                                      X