>advocating genocide of an entire group of people isn't an instaban

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

I am specifically going to the country I hate most in the entire world for the sake of calling some black dude a nigger, yes, what an ingenious idea.
    He would get absolutely killed. Beaten to death with a Broly poster and a Goku toy shoved up his ass.

Not saying, I wouldn't laugh, but that's not funny, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Why are you being such a little bitch about this? I am honestly curious.
      Why are you arguing in favor of people being banned for saying nigger when you literally just said it?
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Tbh I think the Muslims are doing good things in Europe

Comment

Why are you arguing in favor of people being banned for saying nigger when you literally just said it?
          I am not. But it's up to Cid to decide who is using it in a way to cause an insult, harass, or troll vs who is using it just as an example because they are grown adults. I am fine if Cid decides to ban me for using the word if he thinks it trespasses the line he has set.

What I am trying to understand is why you have such a boner for this word. You are funny enough when you don't use it so why keep pushing the sites rules?
          Originally posted by Helly;n542091
          Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

the idea of a small white twink walking up to a black man and muttering "n-nigger" under his breath while looking at his feet is funny here in America too
            I'm not small nor white tho
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

• #83.6666666667
              #83.6666666667 commented
              Editing a comment
              But you are incredibly skinny. My dick is thicker than your arms.

l vs who is using it just as an example because they are grown adults.
            The rules specifically ban the use of the word all-together, friendo.

I am fine if Cid decides to ban me for using the word if he thinks it trespasses the line he has set.
            In other words, you're a literal cuck, what else is new?

What I am trying to understand is why you have such a boner for this word
            I'd make the same case if the word faggot was banned as well.

Comment

I'm not small nor white tho
              Weight and post skin tone

Comment

The rules specifically ban the use of the word all-together, friendo.

In other words, you're a literal cuck, what else is new?

I'd make the same case if the word faggot was banned as well.
                What would that prove? How would that make your or our life better?
                Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

What would that prove? How would that make your or our life better?
                  "How does free speech make your life better?"

Comment

If you had "free speech" would you still be a virgin?

Comment

There is no such thing as free speech. The idea that you can say anything without it having an effect on you is childish.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

If you had "free speech" would you still be a virgin?
                        I'm a virgin voluntarily. A bisexual man can get dick whenever he wants.

There is no such thing as free speech. The idea that you can say anything without it having an effect on you is childish.

Nobody's saying you can say anything, I literally said Cid's right in banning people using the slurs to insult people. The point is that banning the words irrespective of context is a retarded countermeasure. Keep up.

Comment

Nobody's saying you can say anything, I literally said Cid's right in banning people using the slurs to insult people. The point is that banning the words irrespective of context is a retarded countermeasure. Keep up.
                          But that has never been his policy. If grown adults use the word in a respectful way to illustrate a point then nobody would complain. Meanwhile you're memeing the shit out of it while trying to be cute and look for ways to say it without saying it. WE ALL SEE IT. It's so obvious. That's what Cid and the other mods have a problem with. Learn to accept that Americans don't think what Black people went through in the past is funny or meme worthy. Respect the rules. We don't go into your house and shit on your bed. You're welcomed to express your "free speech" and tell us how shit America is, but there are lines you do not cross. This is on what our society has decide on, all we ask is for you to be respectful of that.

Comment

But that has never been his policy
                            Yeah no.

Use of certain relatively innocuous terms and phrases is permissible when it is obviously not meant with offense and is clearly divorced from the prejudiced meaning, such as "nigga" or "faggot" among friends; but no more can we allow the use of discriminatory ideals or terms, whether or not their use is purportedly satirical. Please refrain from adopting prejudiced perspectives or phrases even in order to highlight or mock them, since this only blurs the line between ironic and legitimate use and enables exploitation.

The words are forbidden from being used at all, period.

and look for ways to say it without saying it.
                            Nah, I say it. Here you go: nigger.

You're welcomed to express your "free speech" and tell us how shit America is, but there are lines you do not cross.
                            Who does me saying the word nigger legitimately hurt? Answer just that question. Who legitimately is distraught, in this forum, at the word being used mockingly?

This is on what our society has decide on
                            Obviously not, considering you Americans still use the word nigger for fun all the time online.

Comment

It's gay to think saying those banned words, which have been banned for a good reason, is cool or fighting the POWER.

It's not, but if you're going to try and prove a point or argue that nigger or nigga should be allowed to be used, don't act like a 15 year old kid trying to impress the class. Actually make an attempt to be taken seriously.
                              It should be allowed to be used because they’re just words like any other, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                dw bros helly the one true based messiah-genius god is cooking up some heat rn thats sure to blow up, its time bros, project genesis 2000 AD is a go, of course this also means were gonna be flooded by even more helly-stans than we already have, but if you guys dont mind turning this into an 'I ♡ Helly' fanboard then i can work my genius completely unabated
                                shut the hell up

Comment

Yeah no.

Use of certain relatively innocuous terms and phrases is permissible when it is obviously not meant with offense and is clearly divorced from the prejudiced meaning, such as "nigga" or "faggot" among friends; but no more can we allow the use of discriminatory ideals or terms, whether or not their use is purportedly satirical. Please refrain from adopting prejudiced perspectives or phrases even in order to highlight or mock them, since this only blurs the line between ironic and legitimate use and enables exploitation.

That's actually not what it says at all. But I guess reading isn't taught where you live, so it's ok. Lol

Comment

Yeah no.

Nah, I say it. Here you go: nigger.

Who does me saying the word nigger legitimately hurt? Answer just that question. Who legitimately is distraught, in this forum, at the word being used mockingly?

Obviously not, considering you Americans still use the word nigger for fun all the time online.
                                    Did you even understand the policy? He says exactly what I said. He didn't say the word was forbidden to use, and I quote "Use of certain relatively innocuous terms and phrases is permissible when it is obviously not meant with offense and is clearly divorced from the prejudiced meaning..."
                                    If my understanding of this sentence is incorrect or the rule as a whole, I ask Cid to please clarify.

Wow, you're so cool.

We do not appreciate the mocking of a dark history. Our society has decided this to be the case, that's why it is not sociably acceptable to be used in the USA. If it didn't offend anyone then it wouldn't be taboo to use it. I hope one day we can say that word without offending anyone but you're not helping by being a dick about it.

Yeah, spineless trolls use it online.

Listen, Dok. Just to finish. I really, really, don't want you to get banned Doc. I think you're a good member that is semi educated (great considering your abysmal universities) that has much potential to create meaningful discussions. But if do not stop and are banned, I will not ask Cid to unban you. You have been warned far too many times. Just be respectful. It's not that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

It should be allowed to be used because they’re just words like any other, lol.
                                      I thought so too, when I was younger. But then I understood the meaning of words.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

That's actually not what it says at all. But I guess reading isn't taught where you live, so it's ok. Lol
                                        I mean, "no more can we allow the use of discriminatory ideals or terms" is a pretty concrete "you can't say those words", but sure, I'll believe that we can use the word nigger as an example or in a non-derogatory context as soon as you apologize for banning me for posting the phonetic transcription of the word, lol.

Did you even understand the policy? He says exactly what I said. He didn't say the word was forbidden to use, and I quote "Use of certain relatively innocuous terms and phrases is permissible when it is obviously not meant with offense and is clearly divorced from the prejudiced meaning..."
                                        Yeah, like me posting the phonetic transcription of the word: "obviously not meant with offense and clearly divorced from the prejudiced meaning." Yet I got banned. And so did Souls for saying negro, again divorced from its prejudiced meaning.

We do not appreciate the mocking of a dark history.
                                        People make Hitler jokes all the time, how the fuck is this any different? Get the fuck over yourself lmao. Jokes are jokes.

Just be respectful
                                        I am. I'm not calling anyone a nigger. I'm saying a word that means literally nothing in the way that I am using it.

Comment

Working...
                                        X